Iforce maximize v2...presale?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Iforce maximize v2...presale?


    Hey guys, NP and I have been working on getting a pre-sale for this new product of ours...woud u guys be interested?

    If yes, I will ship out 10-15 samples to users on here to try out so you can know what the product is all about!!!



    Let us know so we can make sure it happens!


  2. Very interested, can we see the ingredients?

  3. I would be interested. Heard good things about the first verison. I am willing to give an honest review
    •   
       


  4. Ive read many good things about your product, would love to test pretty much everything you have..lol

  5. Definitely interested.

    Loved the original formula!

  6. Hell Yeah I`m in and ready

  7. Label will be posted soon!


    Some product highlights:

    1. No arginine...not even 1mg! Maximize v2 uses agmatine sulfate as it's NO booster, making it the first pre-wo drink to ever use it!
    2. It's affordable! 45 servings for about $29.99-$34.99
    3. The strongest pre-wo to date...guaranteed!
    4. The flavor is out of this world...I'm talking orgasmic!
    5. No fillers...only the most proven ingredients at effacious doses!

  8. What's the stim content like?

  9. Caffeine, 1,3dimethylamylamine, methyl synnephrine

  10. hmmmmm... peaking my intrest.... I am a Jack3d fan my self....... I am wondering how it compares.......

  11. This stuff has a good profile, unfortunately the tub I bought had moisture issues and I-force wouldn't doing anything to make it right. I ended up dumping the stuff after trying to roll the clumps out with a rolling pin, and the stuff just clumped right back up on me. Glad I only paid $20 for it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    This stuff has a good profile, unfortunately the tub I bought had moisture issues and I-force wouldn't doing anything to make it right. I ended up dumping the stuff after trying to roll the clumps out with a rolling pin, and the stuff just clumped right back up on me. Glad I only paid $20 for it
    May be talking about the old version.

    Latest versions sounds interesting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    May be talking about the old version.

    Latest versions sounds interesting.
    Yes it was the original version, I liked the look of the stimulant complex in it and the fact that they did not use some "proprietary blend" to hide how much of each ingredient is in this product. I like a no BS straight forward label so I know what Im dosing and how much.

  14. Can't post links yet...not enough posts lol


    any help here?

  15. woo many thanks!

  16. I would love to try it. I never understood why maximize doesn't get the respect it deserves. V1 had a good formula in my opinion and I have set a couple PR's while taking it. And I have had Superpump, White Flood, and jacked as well. Maximize was just as good for me as superpump but yet it was rated poorly.

    Either way, I've been anticipating the v2 release and would love to try it out!

  17. BUMP!!!!!! NO HAS CREATINE FOR ME IS GREAT!!!!!

  18. Interested by the flavor scheme Raspberry Lemonade - oh and in for the pump

  19. i would love to try some out and willing to write an honest review ive tried alot of different preworkouts and can honestly tell u how it compares
    what do i have to do to get the sample

  20. I like the look this one!

  21. New version was awesome but the after taste was a lil, eghh. The new version solved that . Hope you guys like, its awesome!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    This stuff has a good profile, unfortunately the tub I bought had moisture issues and I-force wouldn't doing anything to make it right. I ended up dumping the stuff after trying to roll the clumps out with a rolling pin, and the stuff just clumped right back up on me. Glad I only paid $20 for it
    That's really odd. I've had several tubs and have never had that issue. Sorry to hear you had such a hard time with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by sncaufield View Post
    I would love to try it. I never understood why maximize doesn't get the respect it deserves. V1 had a good formula in my opinion and I have set a couple PR's while taking it. And I have had Superpump, White Flood, and jacked as well. Maximize was just as good for me as superpump but yet it was rated poorly.

    Either way, I've been anticipating the v2 release and would love to try it out!
    I love the original version too. I like the profile and feel great in the gym on it. I was NOT a fan of the taste though. The feedback on v2's flavoring has been a huge turnaround success and I can't wait to get my own tub.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  23. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Label will be posted soon!


    Some product highlights:

    1. No arginine...not even 1mg! Maximize v2 uses agmatine sulfate as it's NO booster, making it the first pre-wo drink to ever use it!
    2. It's affordable! 45 servings for about $29.99-$34.99
    3. The strongest pre-wo to date...guaranteed!
    4. The flavor is out of this world...I'm talking orgasmic!
    5. No fillers...only the most proven ingredients at effacious doses!
    NICE im definitely interested lets see a lable as soon as possible

  24. I tried a sample of V1 and it wasn't that bad! If you guys say you improved it, I can only imagine!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    NICE im definitely interested lets see a lable as soon as possible
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...v2giveaway.jpg

  26. Nice to see agmatine used; hopefully there atleast 500-1000mg. I think there's still an option to pick up some samples, so chime in if you're interested.

  27. I would absolutely love a sample of this. The inclusion of agmatine plus the stimulants in this stuff has my interest piqued. I'm looking for a new pre-workout and this seems like it could certainly fill that void.

  28. I would like to give it a whirl and see how it compares to v1.

  29. I will pop back in here today and PM everyone who is interested for their address

  30. would like to use this with my hemavol I just bought!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Nice to see agmatine used; hopefully there atleast 500-1000mg. I think there's still an option to pick up some samples, so chime in if you're interested.
    Hell Yeah Steve!!!!!

  32. SWEET!!!!!

  33. still would love samples do we get notified> or does it jsut show up in the mail?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    still would love samples do we get notified> or does it jsut show up in the mail?
    If you get asked for your address then it should be fairly safe to assume that you will be getting a sample.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  35. Quote Originally Posted by sncaufield View Post
    I would love to try it. I never understood why maximize doesn't get the respect it deserves. V1 had a good formula in my opinion and I have set a couple PR's while taking it. And I have had Superpump, White Flood, and jacked as well. Maximize was just as good for me as superpump but yet it was rated poorly.

    Either way, I've been anticipating the v2 release and would love to try it out!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    BUMP!!!!!! NO HAS CREATINE FOR ME IS GREAT!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Interested by the flavor scheme Raspberry Lemonade - oh and in for the pump
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I like the look this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    I would absolutely love a sample of this. The inclusion of agmatine plus the stimulants in this stuff has my interest piqued. I'm looking for a new pre-workout and this seems like it could certainly fill that void.
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I would like to give it a whirl and see how it compares to v1.


    Please PM me your shipping addresses. Make the title "Maximize V2 sample"


    These samples are coming from my personal stash, so they will not be in individually packed sealed containers. They will be in some ziploc bag, everyone cool with that?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Please PM me your shipping addresses. Make the title "Maximize V2 sample"


    These samples are coming from my personal stash, so they will not be in individually packed sealed containers. They will be in some ziploc bag, everyone cool with that?
    That's cool. Sending more than one serving would also be cool .. lol

  37. Quote Originally Posted by sncaufield View Post
    That's cool. Sending more than one serving would also be cool .. lol
    each person will receive 2 scoops.


    I dont suggest anyone ever dose this higher than 2 scoops, so thats why I'm sending this. I personally like to use 2 scoops when I'm training during the day, but restrict it to 1 scoop if its in the evening.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    each person will receive 2 scoops.


    I dont suggest anyone ever dose this higher than 2 scoops, so thats why I'm sending this. I personally like to use 2 scoops when I'm training during the day, but restrict it to 1 scoop if its in the evening.
    Awesome. Yeah I use 2 scoops with the current version and it works great!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Iforce Maximize V2 review.
    By Justing2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 12:22 AM
  2. Iforce Maximize V2 review.
    By Justing2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 04:26 PM
  3. iFORCE MAXIMIZE V2 vs JACK3D USP LABS
    By dexterfan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 04:32 PM
  4. Iforce Maximize v2 flash sale...get it quick!!!
    By iForce in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:50 PM
  5. Samboz19's Review of IForce Maximize!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Log in
Log in