Impressed again with excellent customer service

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I am not a frequent poster but I wanted to drop you all a line today to say that I am very impressed and pleased with your company. I have been ordering supps from Nutra for years now and have always appreciated their efficient business. I was more than impressed by my most recent purchase: I placed an order on March 22. Normally, I would see the order being shipped out a day later, at the latest. This time, the order wasn't shipped out until March 29. Nothing in my purchase was on backorder. It didn't bother me at all...I noticed because it was the latest any order has ever shipped out. I received my supps today and when I opened the box expecting just to see the few things I ordered, I saw a t-shirt, and extra shaker cup, and an armload of samples. Although they didn't have to, they went above and beyond to compensate for the delayed shipping.

Good form, gentlemen! Good form indeed.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
nutra is the best for sure

rescue163

Awards
Nutraplanet really is the best place on the internet to buy supplements from........... For Shizzle...:smirk:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Whenever I buy supps that I cant buy within driving distance I always order from nutra

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nutra has always been good to me, and I recommend them to all my friends. Who usually get hooked themselves hah.

And memphis, I think this is only the second time I have seen you post lol...to top that off, member since 2005 with 10 posts, thats 2 a year bud. No kidding on the rarely post bit :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys, i am very happy to hear that everything went very smoothly for you guys in your purchases. Thank you for your business

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Memphis, thanks for the feedback. We do our best to provide the best service in the industry.