Choose a New NutraPro Flavor

What Flavor

• Total voters
custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We want to expand our flavor offerings and would like to gauge what would be most desired.

Note that although this stuff mixes insanely well, fruit flavors do not turn out as well as the savory flavors do, so that is what the poll will mainly consist of, however, if you have one in mind that is not presented, please let us know.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first in with first vote. Strawberry Cheesecake. :box:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chocolate Graham Cracker
Cookies -n- Cream
Cookie Dough
Raspberry Yogurt
Strawberry Cheesecake

:AR15firing:

jr0d

Awards
got two tubs of strawberry but woahh cookie dough would be awesome!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting to see how many people like chocolaty proteins. I'm getting the 5lb NP choco but would love to see Banana in the future. :banana:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
cookie dough nutrapro plus oats and coconut oil = breakfast win

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you make a raspberry yogurt and it's nice and thick...u got a new customer

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
cookie dough or cookies and cream here (up til now I buy ON's c-n-c)
would love to shift my purchases to NP brand :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
you make a raspberry yogurt and it's nice and thick...u got a new customer
Nutrabolics had a raspberry yogurt that was absolutely delicious, but it was pretty watery. A thick texture would be pure win.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
currently 8 weeks into my contest prep and Chocolate Graham Cracker sounds fricking amazing!

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
We are still winning this man :)
this is what that flavor makes me think of.:32:

Edit: gave me a great idea. maybe add a little water making it into a thick pudding then make it around pancake sized. bake it, then make the whipped vanilla into pudding and put it on top..

..Yeah, dont eat carbs for 8 weeks and that will sound damn good to you too.. :D

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
yeah... i definitely checked 6 or 7 of those flavors LOL

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Pain.

I htought this was supposed to be like pepto-pro. Are you ever gonne get casein hydrosylate?

sncaufield

Awards
Honestly, it depends on what flavors you guys can master. I'm all for a Chocolate graham cracker or cookie dough, etc but I'm not sure how easy it would be to capture those flavors in a protein shake.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
they should let you choose more than one.

1st- choco PB
2nd- OTHER: blueberry
3rd- strawberrycheesecake - If it actually has a cheesecake flavor to it

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We are still winning this man :)
I'm with you, the chocolate graham cracker sounds freaking amazing! Personally, I thought that VPX's Zero Impact Graham Cracker was one of the best I've ever tried...so, I am sure that by adding some chocolate into the mix would be unbeatable!

Chocolate Graham Cracker has my vote all the way!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still stick with Strawberry Cheesecake, however, CGC is right behind it. Just tremendous options

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I still stick with Strawberry Cheesecake, however, CGC is right behind it. Just tremendous options
Oh yeah, the Strawberry cheesecake does sound pretty delicious! That just seems like a hit or miss flavor, depending on how well it is tweaked. Either way, I am sure it will be very good!

I agree, it is a hard decision to make...ALL of the flavors sound awesome!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
voted for the chocolate graham, cookie dough and chocolate pb.... damn those sound good right now...

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Choc graham cracker !!!!!!!!!!!

but if any of the top 3 win ill be happy, close between choc pb, and graham cracker
19 to 20

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
How can anything cheesecake not be winning? I am just not a big fan of chocolate flavors. Cookie Dough sounds good though.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Choc orange
cookie dough
choc graham cracker
smores
strawbery cheesecake

Like already said, it all comes down to what flavor you can master. If you can really nail the flavor, by far the above listed!!!

Remember, these are protein powders, almost a treat to some in a sense. Chery lime, sour apple, lemonade???????? Their not slush puppies! I know these are just options and looking to see where interest is at, but I would suggest doing your best to stay away from these types of flavors.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Voted for C/PB but would also be interested in Cinnabun!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree with PCT, those citrus flavors don't sound appealing to me either.

Strawberry Cheesecake on the otherhand...OMG!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
dudes seriously, how often do you get a chance to get choc graham cracker, several proteins are available in choc pb, i have never seen any choc graham cracker...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dudes seriously, how often do you get a chance to get choc graham cracker, several proteins are available in choc pb, i have never seen any choc graham cracker...
...or better yet, Smores! Once we tally the votes, I'd like to get flavor samples from the chem house and have testers try them out. Your feedback could help us determine The Next NutraPro Flavor!!!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
...or better yet, Smores! Once we tally the votes, I'd like to get flavor samples from the chem house and have testers try them out. Your feedback could help us determine The Next NutraPro Flavor!!!
yes!!! i willingly volunteer my taste buds..

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Raises hand for his stellar testing and product review capabilites

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
God...prepping for a show + all this talk of delicious sounding protein = mouth watering

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
God...prepping for a show + all this talk of delicious sounding protein = mouth watering
^^THIS, last few days I've been adding tons of ice to my shakes and letting them blend for 3-4 minutes so they are thick like a milk shake or making pudding out of them. damn I'm hungry..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta agree with PCT, those citrus flavors don't sound appealing to me either.

Strawberry Cheesecake on the otherhand...OMG!
agree....if that is hit just right, I have no reason for solid food anymore :lol:

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Holy sh*t! My NutraPro just arrived; downed a serving and all I can say is: WOW!
It's a solid 10 all across the board. It mixes better than any other protein, it taste amazing (almost exactly like Syntha-6 chocolate), and the ingredient profile is outstanding. Great job, Nutra! Also, you don't even need a shaker; it mixes readily with a spoon within seconds. No clumps at all!

And the labels are slick!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
come on cherry lime-aide!!

I'd guinea pig the testing if i had too....I mean if that was something you guys wanted, not that it would be beneficial to me at all....

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t! My NutraPro just arrived; downed a serving and all I can say is: WOW!
It's a solid 10 all across the board. It mixes better than any other protein, it taste amazing (almost exactly like Syntha-6 chocolate), and the ingredient profile is outstanding. Great job, Nutra! Also, you don't even need a shaker; it mixes readily with a spoon within seconds. No clumps at all!

And the labels are slick!
What flavor are you using? Syntha-6 is the best tasting protein Ive ever tried. Im gonna place an order for some Nutrapro today.