A NutraPro presale?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats right everyone, you heard correctly. Be on the look out around 2pm for the presale of the highly talked about NutraPro.

Ok folks, start your engines :drive:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
That's right on the pre-sale. Sam decided to go ahead and get it started since it will be in tomorrow (dear god, please don't let that truck wreck). The pre-sale should be up in about 30 min. DO NOT be late for this one!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am ready to go with my own order dang it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I am still here when it is up I will link it, no worries

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
How bad do I want NutraPro? I will be using my shcool's internet on my iPhone during Organic Chemistry Lab during the presale. Do you know how hard it is to input purchase info on an iPhone??

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bad do I want NutraPro? I will be using my shcool's internet on my iPhone during Organic Chemistry Lab during the presale. Do you know how hard it is to input purchase info on an iPhone??
Oh man I been there, it is quite annoying.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be around for the next 30 minutes, so fear not my friend

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any minute now............................

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's right on the pre-sale. Sam decided to go ahead and get it started since it will be in tomorrow (dear god, please don't let that truck wreck). The pre-sale should be up in about 30 min. DO NOT be late for this one!!!!!
Geeeeeez man Sam cause a Heart Attack:AR15firing:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Sale is up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am with you sam. 3 in the cart in a blink

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
No calorie count in the nutritional information. How many calories in a scoop?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I Feel your pain

:toofunny:

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
YEAHHHHH BUDDDY!!!!

Edit: is this a sale price or the normal price? trying to decide rather to buy 1 of each or 2-3 of each :D

Edit#2: fuk it bought 6, i hope they are as good as i'm expecting!!! :)

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Damn! I was gone for awhile today and missed it.....(oversold already)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not oversold I dont believe. It is on presale presently

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I make purchases all the time on my Iphone

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
so this stuff is being hyped as the best tasting protein ever. Is this really true? I am so tired of buying proteins that reviews say taste great and when I get them they taste terrible. Last one I bought was gourmet chocolate protein and in my opinion it lacks a lot in the taste department

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I make purchases all the time on my Iphone
Yeah as I was typing that out, I just thought that I could copy and paste my credit card number to expedite the process. I've just got big fingers.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so this stuff is being hyped as the best tasting protein ever. Is this really true? I am so tired of buying proteins that reviews say taste great and when I get them they taste terrible. Last one I bought was gourmet chocolate protein and in my opinion it lacks a lot in the taste department
there are many reviews here for you to use as a guide. You will not be disappointed

sncaufield

Awards
Weird how this has the exact same nutrition facts as the all the whey blend ... I'm not sure what I'm suggesting here, if anything, just kind of throwing it out there. Seems... odd.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird how this has the exact same nutrition facts as the all the whey blend ... I'm not sure what I'm suggesting here, if anything, just kind of throwing it out there. Seems... odd.
if you try it, I think you will see some serious differences

NutraPro > ATW :smirk:

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards

Isn't ATW still a sponsor here?

I will get a review up as soon as my NutraPro arrives. I opted for overnight delivery because I am low on my Syntha-6 and ON Gold.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
sncaufield.........we went as far away from ATW as we possibly could. Not trying to imply anything, I'm just kinda throwing it out there.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
sncaufield.........we went as far away from ATW as we possibly could. Not trying to imply anything, I'm just kinda throwing it out there.
With my past happenings with them, and the lack of quality (customer service, taste difference, as well as the recall fiasco), I know what you mean. I sent them 10lbs of recalled protein 3 months ago... I have heard nothing.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
With my past happenings with them, and the lack of quality (customer service, taste difference, as well as the recall fiasco), I know what you mean. I sent them 10lbs of recalled protein 3 months ago... I have heard nothing.
Let me know if you ever hear anything...we're waiting on our 2 month order as well...

sncaufield

Awards

I did try it, and I agree it's completely different (and better). I also trust that NP's quality is far superior to All The Whey. By me saying I'm not trying to suggest anything, I did truly mean that. I'm not saying NP's protein has anything to do with the ATW brand. I just thought it was odd that every single nutrition fact is identical to the ATW label. I've never seen that before.

I know ATW has come across major scrutiny lately and I'm not trying to group you guys together by any means.

draptor

Awards
It's a nice story to tell since they have already planned to remove ATW products and replace with their own brand soon which is obviously manufactured by ATW. just watch.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a nice story to tell since they have already planned to remove ATW products and replace with their own brand soon which is obviously manufactured by ATW. just watch.
really? thats just silly

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I am the one responsible for the R&D to bring this product to the market.

I spoke with over 40 different suppliers, co-ops and actual dairy farms. From corporate conglomerates like Hormel Foods to smaller vendors selling 1000 pounds at a time.

In no way, shape, or form is it affiliated with ATW.

It has a similar nutritional profile to ATW, because inevitably, our customers always come back with comparisons to ATW because they actually have a very high protein percentage per serving compared to other brands, and we move a ton of it. Our customers know that product; it is their reference standard.

In building a superior protein, we wanted to at least match their protein content. We did that, as well as killed the flavor and mixability. I will challenge anyone to try these side by side and tell me they are the same.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I've tried them both - ATW and NutraPro and even though the profile might look the same, the taste, mixability, etc. is NOT! Try it for yourself...you'll see how much better NP is. I have no incentive to lie BTW :biggthumpup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
pinchharmonic Supplements 5
ryaroberts Supplements 23
Supplements 0