I can't checkout my shopping cart

1. Exclamation I can't checkout my shopping cart

I have an account here (obviously lol), and a valid email address, each time i go to check out my cart at the store it ask me to log in w/ email address n password so i enter my email n my password for this account n it tells the password is incorrect ( so then after many tries i clicked the "forget password?" button and it even says my email itself is invalid). whats going on? thx

2. Unbreakable

Your e-mail address and password here at AnabolicMinds' Forum are completely independent of that of NutraPlanet supplement retailer.

You will need to create an account (e-mail address and password) there at NutraPlanet in order to have an account with NutraPlanet.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. Thanks man. Thankfully I figured that out shortly after posting lol, shoulda figured off the bat
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. shopping cart questions...
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:29 PM
  2. Shopping Cart Error
    By Derock in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:53 AM
  3. Please add to shopping cart......
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet