Bulk D-Aspartic Acid

paulg

paulg

Awards
Congrats--I can't believe you have this available already. What are the recommendations on dose? Just jump to the 3g in the Italian Study? Or start lower?

fsupat

Awards
I'm very interested in this one. Looking forward to some user feedback on this.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know about this too. Some research indicated that this increases prolactin? There's a thread around if you search for it.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know about this too. Some research indicated that this increases prolactin? There's a thread around if you search for it.
really?! I'll hold off on this one until i read more on it.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Dose dependant. Like everything else.

G.E.T., AX, and Muscle Warfare have just come out with different products with DAA. None of them come even close to the 3g dosage. Muscle Warfare has NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid) which is supposed to be much stronger. The whole point of supplementing DAA is the conversion TO NMDA.

Anyway, I have the Muscle Warfare Product NMDA (which has DAA, NMDA and a couple of serms and cofactors) and a bulk DAA product in capsule called DAA Pure on the way. So in a week or two I'll be trying whichever comes first and comparing the two.

Muscle Warfare is doing in house testing on MMA fighters in their gym and are seeing nearly instant increases in Test, Gh, and Dhea levels. Their documentation impresses me. I don't expect Clinical Controlled Trials--that would make a our supplements $150 a bottle. But doing simple, in house testing is something most companies are not doing. Claiming a test boost is one thing, actually demonstrating it is another.

I'll be coming off Natadrol to try DAA. I doubt this stuff could touch how incredibly well, even unbelievably well Natadrol works for me.

I wonder if this means more D amino acid supplements are in our future?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

G.E.T., AX, and Muscle Warfare have just come out with different products with DAA. None of them come even close to the 3g dosage. Muscle Warfare has NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid) which is supposed to be much stronger. The whole point of supplementing DAA is the conversion TO NMDA.

Anyway, I have the Muscle Warfare Product NMDA (which has DAA, NMDA and a couple of serms and cofactors) and a bulk DAA product in capsule called DAA Pure on the way. So in a week or two I'll be trying whichever comes first and comparing the two.

Muscle Warfare is doing in house testing on MMA fighters in their gym and are seeing nearly instant increases in Test, Gh, and Dhea levels. Their documentation impresses me. I don't expect Clinical Controlled Trials--that would make a our supplements $150 a bottle. But doing simple, in house testing is something most companies are not doing. Claiming a test boost is one thing, actually demonstrating it is another.

I'll be coming off Natadrol to try DAA. I doubt this stuff could touch how incredibly well, even unbelievably well Natadrol works for me.

Interesting how did the dosing in the study go ?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what "co factors" to regulate the prolactin since this is plain DAA

edit: Did a quick search and came up with this bit of info from 2 seperate posts -

"vitex and definitely vitamin b6 p5p"

"Vitex is used to normalize excessive Prolactin levels. Women use it because it helps deal with a lot of female issues, among which can include excessive Prolactin levels and infertility. There is no reason why men cannot use it if they are simply looking to decrease Prolactin levels."

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can this stuff take the place of HCG!?!?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I dont think this should be taken as a stand alone, L-dopa(Powerfull) for prolactin/Test/HGH and anti estrogen( PP Sustain or IBE 6 bromo) would be great. The studies show this stuff raises Test rapidly and to high levels, so precautions should be taken.

It also raises IGF-1 and HGH, so adding HGHup should make for one hell of a stack.

Also, this converts through a methyl donor process into NDMA, so you might want to look into adding something that increases this conversion. Muscle Warfare has really addressesd a lot of these issues but bulk would allow you to play with a lot of different stacks.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I dont think this should be taken as a stand alone, L-dopa(Powerfull) for prolactin/Test/HGH and anti estrogen( PP Sustain or IBE 6 bromo) would be great. The studies show this stuff raises Test rapidly and to high levels, so precautions should be taken.

It also raises IGF-1 and HGH, so adding HGHup should make for one hell of a stack.

Also, this converts through a methyl donor process into NDMA, so you might want to look into adding something that increases this conversion. Muscle Warfare has really addressesd a lot of these issues but bulk would allow you to play with a lot of different stacks.

I just ordered some of this and will get it Friday, and intend to stack with Sustain, PowerFull, and ATD. But ideas for good methyl donors would be great?!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
EST is releasing a D-aspartic acid product. its the new Propadrol , it has the same AI component the 3-ohat like methyl mass and it has 3 grams of a prop blend of D-aspartic and NMDA, plus some 7,8 benzo or 7methoxy cant remember which one

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some of this and will get it Friday, and intend to stack with Sustain, PowerFull, and ATD. But ideas for good methyl donors would be great?!
vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12

rara

Awards
TMG trimethylglycine yeilds 3 ( hence tri ) donors. Its an excelent methyl donor. 100 grams powder is less than 7 bucks at beyond a century. It helps lower homocystine as a added bonus. Animal studies show increase meat production with less fat in farm animals. not bad for the price. taste is tolerable as well

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
The above mentioned methyl donors all work well but you can also look at DMAE or SAMe.

DAA has also been reported to improve mood, so stacking it with SAMe would be an interesting combo.

One thing about the studies, they were ran at 3 grams, so it is very possible that a lower dose could produce similar increases as the 3 gram dose. I believe Muscle Warfare said they found it to be just as potent at lower doses.

Patrick Arnold said on another board that he knows guys running up to 8 grams a day with no sides.

Dont know if I would go that far considering your body has a limit on how much it can convert DAA into NMDA and of course you would be increasing any possible sides.

I would play with dosing, start maybe at 1 gram and increase as needed. In fact, now that it is in bulk, I may just have to give it a try.

My Stack: DAA, Powerfull, PP Sustain/PP Form, SAMe,TMG. Maybe through in HGHup for its HGH increasing effects and Olive Oil, its cheap and its supplies the fats needed to build test.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The above mentioned methyl donors all work well but you can also look at DMAE or SAMe.

DAA has also been reported to improve mood, so stacking it with SAMe would be an interesting combo.

One thing about the studies, they were ran at 3 grams, so it is very possible that a lower dose could produce similar increases as the 3 gram dose. I believe Muscle Warfare said they found it to be just as potent at lower doses.

Patrick Arnold said on another board that he knows guys running up to 8 grams a day with no sides.

Dont know if I would go that far considering your body has a limit on how much it can convert DAA into NMDA and of course you would be increasing any possible sides.

I would play with dosing, start maybe at 1 gram and increase as needed. In fact, now that it is in bulk, I may just have to give it a try.

My Stack: DAA, Powerfull, PP Sustain/PP Form, SAMe,TMG. Maybe through in HGHup for its HGH increasing effects and Olive Oil, its cheap and its supplies the fats needed to build test.
You are on a roll today, AGREE big time, just make sure not to use formestane everyday after the 2 week mark in which it reaches peak plasma blood concentration.(avoid androgen saturartion/hence shutdown) I would go 3-6g of DAA, 1.4g of 1-carboxy, 5mg of P5P, 60mg of Ginkgo Bilboa, 50mg DMAE, 1-1.5g of fadogia and 2g of LCLT for the ultimate test boosting stack hehe. Oh and throw in some exemestane eod or e2d at 12.5gs.:439:

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established

Hold on a second, all of these Muscle Warfare products are $70 each. The only thing I am paying $70 for are real injectables, which I have at my disposal. What is the payoff of using these Muscle Warfare products versus buying the bulk form amino acid? And to the guy suggesting running a post cycle for an amino acid....are you serious? Just because something increased free testosterone 40% in lab rats doesn't mean that we should immediately start buying nolva and hcg with a bulk amino acid. It sounds like someone is a little too scared of all the horror stories that come with not taking a proper post cycle. I have taken everything under the sun, have paid my dues, and am able to stay ripped year round. Therefore, I know what works and I know what doesn't. Bulking cycles are for lazy *******s. I am doing my own assessment of this product, which you can bet will be legit because I'm not on their payroll.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed Going to come back and read up on this.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Hold on a second, all of these Muscle Warfare products are $70 each. The only thing I am paying $70 for are real injectables, which I have at my disposal. What is the payoff of using these Muscle Warfare products versus buying the bulk form amino acid? And to the guy suggesting running a post cycle for an amino acid....are you serious? Just because something increased free testosterone 40% in lab rats doesn't mean that we should immediately start buying nolva and hcg with a bulk amino acid. It sounds like someone is a little too scared of all the horror stories that come with not taking a proper post cycle. I have taken everything under the sun, have paid my dues, and am able to stay ripped year round. Therefore, I know what works and I know what doesn't. Bulking cycles are for lazy *******s. I am doing my own assessment of this product, which you can bet will be legit because I'm not on their payroll.

That's $70 on THEIR site. I've found it for $45 and it's only at a few retailers and should be a little cheaper over time. Maybe you're right that bulk is the way to go. Bulk is the way to go on pretty much everything anyway.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I was just making sure. I mean, $70 is quite steep for something of this nature without proven test-runs.

paulg

paulg

Awards
Interesting how did the dosing in the study go ?

75mg DAA and 25mg NMDA. And with methyl donors s.a.m.e. and TMG.
I know that's a low dose on DAA but they claim that NMDA is 100x as potent as DAA at activating the NMDA receptor (100x means that 25mg NMDA would be equal to 2.5g of DAA). Who knows, you can only experiment. Maybe start off with 1g of DAA? It is supposed to kick in quickly...

If you look at the prop blend for Anabolic Xtreme Hard FX:
Proprietary Matrix 473mg
D-Aspartic acid, Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract (standardized to 50% Fenuside Saponins), Coleus forskohlii extract (standardized to 20% Forskolin), 7-Methoxyflavone .
At 4 caps a day it obviously doesn't come close to 3g of DAA. Funny how they reference the study showing Test increase but they don't replicate the dosage!

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, what about the article in MD that talks about nmda permanently frying receptors or causing nerve ending to disappear or something of that nature?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Drinking (booze) reportedly causes brain cell damage but I'm informed its only the weaker cells :)

So how safe is this DAA stuff ?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Nobody knows man. There are no good reviews or logs on it yet. I am going to start my own log on Monday or Tuesday; whenever the stuff arrives.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I've read of people using SARM's too, (no stack intended) and they start to see yellow and blue when they've been on too long.

please post a link for your log when avail

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've read of people using SARM's too, (no stack intended) and they start to see yellow and blue when they've been on too long.

please post a link for your log when avail

Start to see yellow and blue? What now?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Works great now that most motion pictures are 3D, you won't need to wear them glasses

jk

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm very anxious to hear your assessment..

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm very anxious to hear your assessment..
I am as well.

Not to confuse this but when and if the final review gets done if its positive or negative really might be mute because an overall result based upon a statistical size of one and not using any baseline group at the same time. Not to mention what effects may or may not occur many years afterwards.

But after all it is just an amino acid, right :)

rykkk

Awards
I received an order from Muscle Warfare. Now I am confused the label says it has 35 mg of the "NMDA Amino Acid Hormonal Amplifying Matrix" --that of course consists of D-Aspartic acid, NMDA, Trimethyl Glycine and SAMe. If the label holds true then Muscle Warfare is the biggest RIP-OFF $70.00 FOR A FEW MILLIGRAMS OF supposedly active ingredients.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I took the plunge and picked up 400 grams of D-Aspartic acid at NP, will run 4 grams a day see what happens. It's a risk as it's pretty untested but I want to see if this stuff can help me out.

paulg

paulg

Awards
yep

I received an order from Muscle Warfare. Now I am confused th label says it has 35 mg ofthe "NMDA Amino Acid hormal Amplifying Matrix" --that of course consists of D-Aspartic acid, NMDA, Trimethyl Glycine and SAMe. If the label holds true then Muscle Warfare is the biggest RIP-OFF $70.00 FOR A FEW MILLIGRAMS OF supposedly active ingredients.

Me too. Just came in yesterday. It is VERY underdosed. VERY VERY underdosed. If I had seen a label before ordering I WOULD NOT have ordered the product. On the phone the lady said the recommended dose is 2-3 caps a day (of a 90 count bottle). So now I have the bottle and it says to take 2-3 caps TWO TO THREE x a day! At 9 caps a day this will last 10 days....
Lesson learned, do not order until you can see the actual label.....

I did get my DAA Pure (120 750mg D-aspartic acid) caps two days ago. I've worked out only once and had an impressive workout but obviously I need more time to evaluate. I went with the full 3g dosage.

Yea, I am pissed about this Muscle Warfare NMDA. The profile itself looks good, but the dosages are miniscule. As usual, bulk is the way to go.
YU

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
FYI, Muscle Warfare appears to be owned by Fizogen/SDI Labs/Legal Steriods.com.

If you like those products, fine, but just be sure you know who you're doing business with.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

If you like those products, fine, but just be sure you know who you're doing business with.
Good info there, and even more of a reason to buy bulk.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the heads up, although I had no intentions of making purchases since their prices are out of whack, if I want a methyl donor, I will TMG which has three in itself.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully EST will dose their product right, I cant find any info on it though except for what was mentioned here.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be running this standalone shortly and have my bloods done 2 times during the cycle, i ordered bulk and want to see how it, and if it works, also wether or not i have an increase in prolactin, i cant see how it would be enough to cause any noticeable sides, there is no reason to see any dramatic rise in prolactin.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Me too. Just came in yesterday. It is VERY underdosed. VERY VERY underdosed. If I had seen a label before ordering I WOULD NOT have ordered the product. On the phone the lady said the recommended dose is 2-3 caps a day (of a 90 count bottle). So now I have the bottle and it says to take 2-3 caps TWO TO THREE x a day! At 9 caps a day this will last 10 days....

I did get my DAA Pure (120 750mg D-aspartic acid) caps two days ago. I've worked out only once and had an impressive workout but obviously I need more time to evaluate. I went with the full 3g dosage.

Yea, I am pissed about this Muscle Warfare NMDA. The profile itself looks good, but the dosages are miniscule. As usual, bulk is the way to go.
YU
Bro dont stress to much, the effects of NMDA are considered to be 70 percent stronger as no conversion takes place.
The other thing is not enough studies have been done to say the doses are miniscule, try 3 caps a day and test to see if its working.
Id love to know how you find the DAA, let me know as i will be doing a full write up and study with my final report wich will be used to show wether the claims are indeed valid, or coincidental, as many of these claims made seem to be.
Do you have any more info on the mma fighters?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

NMDA is supposedly 100x stronger so your looking at a 32mg dose

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

rykkk

Awards

YU
They are in fact using us as guinea pigs and charging an arm and a leg. I have been using two capsules three times per day for the past three days and I do feel an effect but only a subtle one. Nothing as compared to when I first started using USP Labs Powerfull.Or beta- alanine for pre-work-out. They have a pretty nice write-up. Think of it : if that matrix which consists of 4 different ingredients (NMDA,D-aspartic,TMG and SAMe) is just a meager 35mg then there must be actual 5 or 10 mg of NMDA. In the meantime I just ordered Nutraplanet's bulk D-aspartic acid.

paulg

paulg

Awards
They are in fact using us as guinea pigs and charging an arm and a leg. I have been using two capsules three times per day for the past three days and I do feel an effect but only a subtle one. Nothing as compared to when I first started using USP Labs Powerfull.Or beta- alanine for pre-work-out. They have a pretty nice write-up. Think of it : if that matrix which consists of 4 different ingredients (NMDA,D-aspartic,TMG and SAMe) is just a meager 35mg then there must be actual 5 or 10 mg of NMDA. In the meantime I just ordered Nutraplanet's bulk D-aspartic acid.
So far two works outs in at 3g. Yea, it definitely gives strength gains and pumps. But...pretty strong fatigue. Not PH kind, but enough to effect me. I hate that so much.... So, tomorrow I'll do 1.5g.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up, although I had no intentions of making purchases since their prices are out of whack, if I want a methyl donor, I will TMG which has three in itself.
or a homocysteine product.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
So far two works outs in at 3g. Yea, it definitely gives strength gains and pumps. But...pretty strong fatigue. Not PH kind, but enough to effect me. I hate that so much.... So, tomorrow I'll do 1.5g.

Try a good dose of glutamine with your workout shakes, this may overcome that "fatigue."

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
or a homocysteine product.
You mean an anti homocysteine product, as homocyesteine causes hardening of the arteries and possibly damages brain cells.

As regards a methyl donor the best ive used is trimethylglycine , i had a far improved mood and noticed an improvement in my libido.