NutraProtein- Protein that is out of this world!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
NutraProtein
Protein that is out of this world!!

Background: All tests were done with 5 oz of water with two .5oz ice cubes. The blender bottle was used for mixing. Milk was not used because it usually enhances flavor and adds more variables. Thanks again Nutra for letting me try out your proteins.

Conclusion: Overall these are great tasting proteins. They mix unbelievably well and all have a creamy mouth feel. I enjoyed some flavors more than others but would not hesitate to buy any of them. I hope these hit the market for the right price and look forward to it!

Lime​
Texture/Consistency- 10 – The protein blend mixed perfectly and provided a creamy smooth texture
Smell- 8 – It resembles Key lime Pie
Taste- 8.5 – The lime surprised me on how pleasant it turned out to be. I would not drink it every day but it would be great a few times a week. It had very minimal aftertaste and a perfect subtle lime flavor.

Peach
Texture/Consistency- 10 – The protein blend mixed perfectly and provided a creamy smooth texture
Smell- 9 – Fruity and Peachy
Taste- 7.5 – Slight peach flavoring with more Cream than peach. Peaches and Cream would be a better name. There is a slight artificial aftertaste that comes through on the finish of the Peach. This is the only down side to the peach and a little stronger peach flavor with less chemical aftertaste would fix this.

Chocolate
Smell- 10 – Smells like…..well Chocolate
Taste- 10 – The chocolate was a perfect milk chocolate flavor and would only be enhanced with milk.

Strawberry
Smell- 8 – Smells like Strawberry
Taste- 9 – The strawberry was very good and would be greatly enhanced with milk. I would love to see the flavor a little stronger and that would make it a ten. It tastes very similar to a Mcdonalda strawberry milkshake…..or at least what I remember!

Fruit Punch
Smell- 8 – Smells like berries
Taste- 7 – The fruit punch did not taste like fruit punch at all to me. However, I thought it was absolutely delicious! It was almost like a stronger strawberry with maybe a hint of cherry. I was not sure how to score the fruit punch so decided to go on the name. It was very good but did not taste like fruit punch to me.

Vanilla
Smell- 8.5 – Smells like Cream
Taste- 9.5 – The vanilla was very delicious and I think it would be better a little sweeter but none the less an excellent flavor that hit the spot.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in love with gaspari myofusion, i have 5 flavors at home of myofusion alone.

if you guys send me a sample and i like better ill switch/or add nutra protein. prefer chocolate.

i only use cold water and myofusion gets nice a creamy in a shake bottle.

plus u always get myofusions on sale for about 31-32 for 5lb tubs.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews! Sounds like a solid protein product. You guys have all got your hands on it before I did, so now I'm excited to try some :)
same here, I am anxious to give these a go

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, it is so good I could live on that stuff. :biggthumpup: When will we be able to buy the 3 flavors (Choco, vanilla, strawberry)? Hopefully soon... :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rumor has it by end march :woohoo:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Ev, thanks for the excellent review as well as your honesty. Again, we're looking at the end of the month for a release. We're finishing up the labels. Everything else is pretty much in place.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Ev, thanks for the excellent review as well as your honesty. Again, we're looking at the end of the month for a release. We're finishing up the labels. Everything else is pretty much in place.
My pleasure! thanks for the opportunity. They are some great proteins and I know Nutra's pricing will be awesome! Maybe you should sell them in bags to help keep cost down. Thanks again, Evan

DavidII

Awards
Just received my Whipped Vanilla Creme. Outstanding taste. I use a shaker because I have so many of them. You truly don't need one for this product.

Any idea what the final 'regular' price will be on this item?

Thanks.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just received my Whipped Vanilla Creme. Outstanding taste. I use a shaker because I have so many of them. You truly don't need one for this product.

Any idea what the final 'regular' price will be on this item?

Thanks.
We are looking at around the 32-34 price range or so and are looking into having it packaged with some "other" products...;)

More info incoming?...;)

lmbarca19

Awards
im in love with gaspari myofusion, i have 5 flavors at home of myofusion alone.

if you guys send me a sample and i like better ill switch/or add nutra protein. prefer chocolate.

i only use cold water and myofusion gets nice a creamy in a shake bottle.

plus u always get myofusions on sale for about 31-32 for 5lb tubs.
I totally agree.

I've strictly used Myofusion for the past couple months, and see no reason to switch to something else, especially considering the price difference between Nutrapro and Myo. It would be awesome if we could get a sample for a limited time with our orders, because I would honestly like to try Nutrapro out.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nutrapro right now is cheaper than Myofusion...should be that way even after it "goes" up...if it goes up.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I like that answer! Hopefully it won't go up but there's always
4th of July sale and such. ;)

Nutrapro right now is cheaper than Myofusion...should be that way even after it "goes" up...if it goes up.

DavidII

Awards
We are looking at around the 32-34 price range or so and are looking into having it packaged with some "other" products...;)

More info incoming?...;)
That's a good price. Even with shipping, that would be a couple of dollars cheaper then I can get it for in my area.

I'm set on my "other" products for about eight weeks. :thumbsup:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
also myofusion has more fat and carb per serving then nutrapro

The choc mint is delich though

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
So you guys think you will have samples, im about to buy more protein and want to check this out before i make a purchase?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also myofusion has more fat and carb per serving then nutrapro

The choc mint is delich though
you're right pct...the Myofusion is delicious but it also has significantly more fat. NutraPro™ has 2/3 less fat than Myofusion and has more servings per container:

Myofusion: 63 servings/container = $0.59/serving
NutraPro™: 80 servings/container = $$0.37/serving

FYI...the price WILL go up. We are keeping it almost at cost right now to get the product into peoples hands, because once you try it -->:crackhead:

NutraPro™ has one of the cleanest nutrition profiles, best quality, at an unbelievable price!!! ;)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
How long will it be at this price, the price is crazy right now, but want a taste

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The price depends on supply for this run...they are selling very fast (currently #3 on top sellers list at NP).

We are working on getting some samples made...should be available in about a week or so.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
So how long will this be at $29.99? I'm asking because if the new flavors come out soon - banana, strawberry cheescake, etc. :scratchchin: then I'd stock up.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NutraProtein
Protein that is out of this world!!

Background: All tests were done with 5 oz of water with two .5oz ice cubes. The blender bottle was used for mixing. Milk was not used because it usually enhances flavor and adds more variables. Thanks again Nutra for letting me try out your proteins.

Conclusion: Overall these are great tasting proteins. They mix unbelievably well and all have a creamy mouth feel. I enjoyed some flavors more than others but would not hesitate to buy any of them. I hope these hit the market for the right price and look forward to it!

Lime​
Smell- 8 – It resembles Key lime Pie
Taste- 8.5 – The lime surprised me on how pleasant it turned out to be. I would not drink it every day but it would be great a few times a week. It had very minimal aftertaste and a perfect subtle lime flavor.

Peach
Smell- 9 – Fruity and Peachy
Taste- 7.5 – Slight peach flavoring with more Cream than peach. Peaches and Cream would be a better name. There is a slight artificial aftertaste that comes through on the finish of the Peach. This is the only down side to the peach and a little stronger peach flavor with less chemical aftertaste would fix this.

Chocolate
Smell- 10 – Smells like…..well Chocolate
Taste- 10 – The chocolate was a perfect milk chocolate flavor and would only be enhanced with milk.

Strawberry
Smell- 8 – Smells like Strawberry
Taste- 9 – The strawberry was very good and would be greatly enhanced with milk. I would love to see the flavor a little stronger and that would make it a ten. It tastes very similar to a Mcdonalda strawberry milkshake…..or at least what I remember!

Fruit Punch
Smell- 8 – Smells like berries
Taste- 7 – The fruit punch did not taste like fruit punch at all to me. However, I thought it was absolutely delicious! It was almost like a stronger strawberry with maybe a hint of cherry. I was not sure how to score the fruit punch so decided to go on the name. It was very good but did not taste like fruit punch to me.

Vanilla
Smell- 8.5 – Smells like Cream
Taste- 9.5 – The vanilla was very delicious and I think it would be better a little sweeter but none the less an excellent flavor that hit the spot.
i got me 40 lbs!

2 of each flavor available. so far strawberry is amazing! yet to try the others.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned for my reviews on the new flavor sample release!

Stryder, its sad to hear the price is going to go up. I give NP all the credit in the world, agree to just about all the claims made BUT, a price increase will lead me to search for a cheaper alternative. Its a shame because I'd love to stick with the NP, but in times like this, you have to consider cost just as much as quality and I can easily find something nutritionally sound for a solid price if NP forces me to look elsewhere.

Guess we'll have to wait and see "how much" it goes up! Maybe a 24-48 hour flash sale on each new flavor release would be a great idea :)

Or maybe some strings can be pulled for *cough* those who ordered *cough* like 75lbs of NutraPro hahaha

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You guys should look into offering it in plastic bags to cut cost and also larger quantity.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I totally understand your point, pct and we are working on keeping the price as low as we can. When the price does go up, it will be as minimal as possible to allow us to continue bringing top quality and affordable products to market.

My goal is to get this to a mainstream level where the sales demand allows us to get into the ballpark pricing of the big boys like ON, Gaspari, Dymatize, etc...to where we can keep the pricing low and pass along the discounts to the consumer.

Looking forward to your reviews...I'm excited to try the new flavors as well :D

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
No hostility....just voicing my opinion :)

woot for new flavors!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got me 40 lbs!

2 of each flavor available. so far strawberry is amazing! yet to try the others.
Strawberry is quite tasty, but I gotta give some love for Watermelon. Damn friggin tasty.

As an aside, I am keeping the chocolate hidden, as my wife keeps dipping into it