Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.41%

Quote Originally Posted by pedro321 View Post
    I would love to have the option of slower delivery times and no tracking, but there should be a dollar limit on the amount you can order.

Fedex may be good in America, but here they are more strict than the real Australian customs, somtimes they dont even let through stuff thats legal here. They also take forever to have things cleared.

A big thank you for looking into this, im looking forward to the results!
    Why should there be a dollar limit if we are paying the shipping costs ourselves?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.23%

Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post

1. Would you be willing to sacrifice delivery time (ie. a slower delivery) and the possible inability to track your package in exchange for a lower shipping cost?

2. If we included the estimated duties and taxes when you checked out so that you did not have to pay them on delivery would that be preferable?
    First thank you to listen to us and to take actions. To answer your questions:

1. Definitively YES (as an example I have mentioned iherb and never got any issue with them).

2. No as with USPS and slower shipment I don't pay taxes....
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Why should there be a dollar limit if we are paying the shipping costs ourselves?
    On seller's aspect, maybe that can reduce the financial lost of possible package losing.
    On buyer's aspect, can't see the reason.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

Quote Originally Posted by narraboth View Post
    On seller's aspect, maybe that can reduce the financial lost of possible package losing.
    That.
    If nutra are nice enough to do the no tracking thing and you loses $600 of supps, are you just going to go "oh well it happens" or go right off in an email and thread??

Its just an idea to keep everyone happy, even if it does sound a tad stupid.lol
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

That.
    If nutra are nice enough to do the no tracking thing and you loses $600 of supps, are you just going to go "oh well it happens" or go right off in an email and thread??

Its just an idea to keep everyone happy, even if it does sound a tad stupid.lol

Although it might varies in different States, I think customer protection law obligates the seller to refund or re-send when goods lost in shipping. It's the sender who can/should make claim to the courier once goods lost, there's nothing buyer can do to courier.
    Oversea selling is a bit more complicate, but I think the rules in the state where NP located is still to be followed. You can check on State customer protection office.
    That's why I said for seller's aspect it's good to reduce the possible lost.

When you say a post is 'not traced', it doesn't mean that the courier can lose it without any liability. There are different kind of 'no trace'; some posting requires signature but you can't trace 'where the post is now'; some posting requires no signature but once lost the sender can still have certain amount of compensation; won't be very much though.

anyway, now it's NP who needs to consider this and check what kind of posting methods avaliable, then get a shipping policy which matchs everyone's need. We as customers just wait and see what NP can offer.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

Thanks for the info Narraboth
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    Thanks for the input so far....I'm not on here as much as I'd like to be, so feel free to P.M. me as well with any input you may have. I truly want to make this work for our international customers.
    I have no idea how much $75 dollars in shipping for US customers cost, but maybe incorporate $75 = X amount or X% in savings for international customers
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Why not use the same shipping method bb.com uses? DHT global or something, it's 9.99 for small items to be shipped to AUS. I used to buy from nutra, untill BB started that new shipping option.. Can't compete sorry boys.. Kinda over paying $50 shipping each order. $10 vs $30 +
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.82%

Quote Originally Posted by incorrection View Post
    Why not use the same shipping method bb.com uses? DHT global or something, it's 9.99 for small items to be shipped to AUS. I used to buy from nutra, untill BB started that new shipping option.. Can't compete sorry boys.. Kinda over paying $50 shipping each order. $10 vs $30 +
    It is kinda hard to argue with that.......
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.14%

I didn't really read much of the thread but I use USPS because I live 2 hrs away and it always get there next day, whereas Fedex doesn't always get there next day. Either way, Nutra charges me $6.95 to use priority mail, however, I can send the exact same package back to them for $4.80. How is that not making a profit off shipping?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

how's the shipping methods change going? any representives from NP?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

things are still in process
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwtTea4U View Post
    I didn't really read much of the thread but I use USPS because I live 2 hrs away and it always get there next day, whereas Fedex doesn't always get there next day. Either way, Nutra charges me $6.95 to use priority mail, however, I can send the exact same package back to them for $4.80. How is that not making a profit off shipping?
    To be fair and transparent, we have a minimum threshold price on USPS shipments because we incur fees associated with USPS postage and processing via a third party. This fee allows us to integrate electronic processing, postage purchasing, and delivery confirmation which gives you trackability. We can circumvent these fees but we would have to manually process all USPS packages by hand and there would be no trackability -- at our current volume that would not only be unfeasible but unproductive.

And as John was stating, our shipping expense is our largest overhead. When you pay $40K more than you collected in shipping costs in a given month, I'd safely say that's not a source of profitability.
  14. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

I have a meeting set up with DHL to potentially offer another choice for international shipping. Hopefully this will offer our valued international customers a cost saving option. We are looking at revamping our entire shipping structure which will make shipping more reasonable for everyone.

If any of our international customers can help us by providing contact information or courier specific details on cost effective shipping, we are more than interested in exploring them.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

You could try using Canada Post (won't let me put a link in)for Canada. I believe this is who BB uses. Just a suggestion.
  16. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

I briefly looked into Canada Post a while ago and was informed that we could only ship via CP if we were in Canada. Recently we looked into this again and discovered that there are brokers that allow us to ship to Canada and they deliver it to CP and CP delivers it to the end user. This option incurred extra fees and from what I understand, requires us to charge duties and taxes up front.

Do you know if we can ship via Canada Post outside these 3rd party brokers? Does BB.com charge for duties and taxes upfront for Canadian shipments?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree, i'm in america and shipping is very expensive, i ordered two bottles of things onsale thinking i was getting a deal, after shipping i ended up paying more than if i just bought them from a store in my area
    You ordered two items and paid high shipping?

Did you order over night?

Shipping is crazy period. USPS calls the shots on shipping, or ups, or whomever. And, the price is kicked to customers. Many times, as I have learned since getting into selling supplements, the usps quote is normally higher than what my site will quote and (when I actually get it running fully) i'll probably loose some money on shipping...
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I briefly looked into Canada Post a while ago and was informed that we could only ship via CP if we were in Canada. Recently we looked into this again and discovered that there are brokers that allow us to ship to Canada and they deliver it to CP and CP delivers it to the end user. This option incurred extra fees and from what I understand, requires us to charge duties and taxes up front.

Do you know if we can ship via Canada Post outside these 3rd party brokers? Does BB.com charge for duties and taxes upfront for Canadian shipments?
    Last time I bought form bb.com it was a flat 15.00 rate for small stuff (6 small bottles) and 35.00-40.00 for bigger stuff (20 pounds misc.).
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

I have a meeting set up with DHL to potentially offer another choice for international shipping. Hopefully this will offer our valued international customers a cost saving option. We are looking at revamping our entire shipping structure which will make shipping more reasonable for everyone.
    This is great news!

I'll be interested to see what they offer.

Will this be with tracking or without??

Thanks
  20. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Can anyone tell me which couriers and shipping methods BB.com and iherb is using that are offering these aggressive international rates?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.77%

Can anyone tell me which couriers and shipping methods BB.com and iherb is using that are offering these aggressive international rates?
    they use Fedex express "2-3" days wich from what i understand they got a global pricing independent from destiny and they use also DHL , and special Fedex for canada they dont charge customers with taxes they got an agreement with the shipping company ! , Sam u should check this with fedex and ask them to give the same quotes then them ! anyway NP got teh best bulk products and CS and gr8 deals and a priceless thing that no otehr store got wich is tehy respect u as a person and not ur $$$$$!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.77%

they use Fedex express "2-3" days which from what i understand they got a global pricing independent from destiny and they use also DHL , and special Fedex for canada they dont charge customers with taxes they got an agreement with the shipping company ! , Sam u should check this with fedex and ask them to give the same quotes then them ! anyway NP got the best bulk products and CS and gr8 deals and a priceless thing that no other store got which is they respect u as a person and not ur $$$$$!
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.82%

They give you the choice of Fedex, or USPS. and the choice of express or standard.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

For Canada, the two most inexpensive shipping methods listed are (for 5 pounds of protein):
    1) Canada Post (5-12 days)- $15.07
    2) CanadaFEdEX Express (2-3 days) - $29.08
    I have only used the Canada Post option in the past and you do not have to pay taxes or duties as they are included in the costs. I would way prefer to use NP but I can not justify getting dinged with taxes and duties plus higher shipping costs.

Also another site uses the folowing info:
    -CanadaPost Parcel rates are based on a flat rate (up to 5 pounds) of $16.03. Only $0.69 for each additional pound.
    -Your parcels are "pre cleared" with Canadian Customs base on our agreement with them. So no Customs Delays.
    -All Tax and duty are prepaid and therefore nothing is collected at delivery.
    -Parcels are in Canada Post system and can be tracked in route from canadapost.ca
    hope this helps
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

From iherb
    USPS Priority Mail International
    The limit is the package must be under 3 pounds (1360 grams)
    and the order must not cost any more than $80us.

It costs $4

DHL and UPS both cost $24.27 for 5.30 lbs (2.4 kg). For 10.60 lbs (4.81 kg) its $34.59 for both.This is an express option, fully tracked. There is no limit on the amount you can spend.

This is shipping to Australia
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

i see international shipping rate changed already
    thank you guys
  27. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

This is so helpful...thanks everyone. We will continue to work on bringing the rates down for you all! Thank you!
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%

i see international shipping rate changed already
    thank you guys
    whats the rate I can't see how to check it for international shipping?
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    whats the rate I can't see how to check it for international shipping?
    you need to have stuffs in your shopping cart, and then go to check out, you will see your shipping rate for your address. And you can go back to shopping cart or proceed check out.
    The price is about 2/3, surely not as cheap as iherb but hopefully with better shipping.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

Thank you guys SOOOO much!!!

Just having a look and the prices are so much better!!

This is going to make me order a hell of a lot more often now.

Thanks heaps!
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.23%

Thank you guys SOOOO much!!!

Just having a look and the prices are so much better!!

This is going to make me order a hell of a lot more often now.

Thanks heaps!

Yes!!! exactly what a big surprise!!!! I did a simulation of my last order and the cost changed from $44.50 $26.95. You managed to do it and this is a big change for us out of US. Thank you so much for always trying to make us happy. You reach a new milestone in your business.
  32. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

It's been in the works for a while, and I just want to say thank you for your patience!

And also, rest assured we're not done yet...we will continually work towards aggressive international rates
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

It's been in the works for a while, and I just want to say thank you for your patience!

And also, rest assured we're not done yet...we will continually work towards aggressive international rates
    so should we hold on our order longer?

joking
  34. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

so should we hold on our order longer?

joking
    DOH!
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%

you need to have stuffs in your shopping cart, and then go to check out, you will see your shipping rate for your address. And you can go back to shopping cart or proceed check out.
    The price is about 2/3, surely not as cheap as iherb but hopefully with better shipping.
    Kewl thnx, too bad I already ordered some stuff last week lol
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

DAMN IT why nutra`s change the carriers options?????
    I use USPS Priority and is on time but now i see "Standard Shipping (3-7 days)" and is more expensive!!!!!!

I NEED A RESPONSE
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

37. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

That's strange Max...shipping rates should be lower now NOT more expensive. Please PM me the items and quantities you are wanting to purchase as well as your address and we'll look into the rate quote to ensure everything is on par.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

the internancional shiping is high for me too
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

Hey guys, Im new to this forum, Lol, this page has pretty nice prices, Ok I have some noob questions:

1. I already saw international shipping is low,ok. Thats cool. But Im trying to order some stuff, and I noticed ordering 10 items is the price same as ordering 1 item. Is that correct?

2. I may sound greedy, but Can I get any coupon/discount as first time customer?

K thanks Guys, any comments is welcome.

Btw, I really thank to all those brave foreing fellas that asked for a cheaper shipping. And Stryder too, 1 new page added to favs.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

Aww, I cant send PM till 7th post. I hope Stryder or Any NP rep see my post, I really want to order some bulk Bcaa's.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Expensive International shipping
    By munique in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:41 PM
  2. why does igf-1 keep getting more expensive?
    By sam salters in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 08:19 AM
  3. Is there a least expensive insulin?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 05:02 AM
  4. Which car will be more expensive on gas??
    By sas4488 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 03:34 AM