Shipping too expensive

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. For all people in the U.S. - are you aware that orders $75 + ship free? All it takes is a little planning, don't wait till you run out of stuff. It's by Fed-Ex too!

2. i don't want ppl thinking i'm bashing nutraplanet....but they fixed it...good customer service thanks guys...it was a computer error when i ordered that charged me to much shipping
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   

3. Glad to hear it got taken care of!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i don't want ppl thinking i'm bashing nutraplanet....but they fixed it...good customer service thanks guys...it was a computer error when i ordered that charged me to much shipping
    Nutra always looks out for its customers

5. glad to hear it worked out YG.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by darkvard View Post
    The shipping at nutra seems to start at 30$ minimum international(israel)
    while at BB its 6-10$ minimum (which is more normal)
    why is the shipping more expansive here?
    I just decided to run a couple price checks comparing bb.com and np.com shipping prices to israel...

5lb 100% Whey Gold Standard: $49.99 FedEx Global Express (3-7 days)

oxyelite pro: $25.99 FedEx Global Express (3 - 7 days)

On NP....

oxyelite pro: $33.94 FedEx (4-5 day)

5lb 100% whey gold standard $55.53 FedEx (4-5 day)

Its still not comparing apples to apples as Global Express is a slower option, but we are not insanely different.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    They sure do. Only company I order from. They're good people..

8. Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    They sure do. Only company I order from. They're good people..
    Are you sure theyre not machines? Businesses these days often
    forget about the customer and all customer communication
    is not high on their priority list. Nutra is on top of all of that.

9. all the ninja monkees work overtime

10. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We apologize for this inconvenience. No, we DO NOT make any profit whatsoever on shipping charges. We offer exactly what FedEx or USPS charges us. BB.com does not offer free shipping or a flat rate, like we do, and they works of a lot higher margins. So, since they don't offer free shipping/flat rate, and have a LOT higher margins, they have room to offer the incentive of competitive rates on international shipping.

We are working VERY hard to establish more competitive shipping rates for our international customers. But, as stated above, you WILL save money overall by shopping with us, compared to other online retailers.

Thanks for your understanding and business!!!
    I'm glad you guys are working on this problem. And yes it is a problem because I shouldn't have to pay $22.5 to have 1 bottle of Saw palmetto shipped to me. Perhaps it's this flat rate that's causing these high shipping rates?

And I hope you guys understand that this frustration is due to the fact that I would like to shop at NP but am unable to do so because it's simply costing me more.

11. I can promise I'm not a machine....unless I'm a machine that doesn't know it's a machine. In which case I could be.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Yeah they took care of it quickly, usually don't order on-line all that much just because i hate credit card bills, i pay it off but i just would rather be able to get a bill like the next day and pay it off like that rather than having to wait

Just didn't want anyone to think i was attacking nutra...so since i was complaining i figured i should also make note when they helped me out
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i pay it off but i just would rather be able to get a bill like the next day and pay it off like that rather than having to wait
    Most credit cards you can pay online, and usually within a 1-3 days after a purchase.

14. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I can promise I'm not a machine....unless I'm a machine that doesn't know it's a machine. In which case I could be.
    have you met john connor?

15. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I can promise I'm not a machine....unless I'm a machine that doesn't know it's a machine. In which case I could be.
    Either way, you're definitely not human.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

16. Glad to hear eveything worked out, lemme know if you need anything else and thank for choosing nutraplanet!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Glad to hear eveything worked out, lemme know if you need anything else and thank for choosing nutraplanet!!!
    NP's protein line asap

18. I think some of the quotes are a bit wrong from USPS sometimes.

10 packs of thermo gum shipped to Australia via Priority Mail International is $44
    and via express mail its $52. Sorry but thats just wrong. $44 for gum that weighs nothing and doesnt take up a massive amount of box space??

Just to compare 3 tubs of Ultima plus 2 T-force cost $53 via priority in January!

I know its not you guys but somethings really wrong with the shipping quotes sometimes.

19. Being a PowerSeller on the Bay, I understand stuff happens sometimes with those shipping calculators sometimes that seem to be off and also some people are not aware of actual shipping charges if they don't ship things. Every time I have ordered from Nutra I have been happy, if I order over $75 free shipping, if its under its still a good average shipping cost. Nothing over the top, sometimes I just hold off on an order till It works out for me where I save some money, get the product I want and still support a great company I like.

20. you guys need to tap the international customers too

why offer free shipping for domestic customers?

why not charge domestic customers shipping?, and lower the international charges from the money made on domestic shipping charges?

that way u have a bigger pool of worldwide customers

just a thought...of course those domestic customers won't be happy...but hey nutra is still cheaper pricewise

21. Maybe you should look into dhl? thats what bb is using maybe thats cheaper

22. I'd still like to see International Airmail, the one that iherb uses.

23. Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    I just decided to run a couple price checks comparing bb.com and np.com shipping prices to israel...

5lb 100% Whey Gold Standard: $49.99 FedEx Global Express (3-7 days)

oxyelite pro: $25.99 FedEx Global Express (3 - 7 days)

On NP....

oxyelite pro: $33.94 FedEx (4-5 day)

5lb 100% whey gold standard $55.53 FedEx (4-5 day)

Its still not comparing apples to apples as Global Express is a slower option, but we are not insanely different.
    I dont use fedex as they always seem to go all the way to get me to pay more
    would you compare the other shipping options ? they always seem to be more expensive here
  24. Unbreakable

Sooo....rather than pay for shipping cost of $15-$25 on your tiny orders of $30-$60 consider spending that hard earned money on quality discounted products and then pay NO shipping cost - AKA: FREE SHIPPING

Unfortunately, as you international customers are keenly aware this offer does not apply to you. As The NP CSR stated, we are presently working on an arrangement with a reputable carrier.

25. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

Sooo....rather than pay for shipping cost of $15-$25 on your tiny orders of $30-$60 consider spending that hard earned money on quality discounted products and then pay NO shipping cost - AKA: FREE SHIPPING

Unfortunately, as you international customers are keenly aware this offer does not apply to you. As The NP CSR stated, we are presently working on an arrangement with a reputable carrier.
    I hope that you will find something too because I still does not understand why with iherb.com I pay 6$ for the international shipping. Yes you read it correctly 6$ !!!! and I get my order within 1 week and an half to get it in France.

My last order which contained 3 small bottles (2 powerfull and 1 yohimbine) and I paid 40$ for the shipping and got my order within a week.

Clearly there is something wrong with the international shipment. Do we pay for the others in US or what?

If you want to grow, you should think to improve your business with the international customers and shipment prices have to be improved.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Expensive International shipping
    By munique in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 12:41 PM
  2. why does igf-1 keep getting more expensive?
    By sam salters in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 07:19 AM
  3. Is there a least expensive insulin?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 04:02 AM
  4. Which car will be more expensive on gas??
    By sas4488 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 02:34 AM