Scivation's NEW Quake 10.0, NOW ON PRE-SALE!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Idn sorry guys but that ingredient profile doesnt look very solid to me. Probably better off just buying an energy drink IMO.

2. On a second thought...I'll stick with Focus XT and stock up on the black berry flavor next time there's a sale. But that's just me
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    Idn sorry guys but that ingredient profile doesnt look very solid to me. Probably better off just buying an energy drink IMO.
    What's not in there that you would like to be in there?

I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Any chance of learning the caffeine amount per 2 scoop serving? Just trying to monitor my intake...
    About 200mg.

5. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    No, it asks for me to email my card company and get some long ass code then send it to them and everything will be fine... so Idk
    You will only need to do that once. It's a safety measure for not only yourself, but them from fraud. I've had to do it also and had to do it again when I got and used a new card.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sncaufield View Post
    What's not in there that you would like to be in there?

I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious.
    Well, for me, I'd like to see some form of arginine, b6 and b12, bcaa's, citrulline malate, maybe even some peptopro like no shotgun for example. The only ingredients I see worth mentioning in Quake are beta alanine and 1,3 dimeth.

Again just my preference. Not saying its a bad product because I've never tried it but I wouldnt spend my money on something like that. I dont really understand why Scivation made this anyway I think Vasocharge is pretty top notch in the pre w/o category already.

7. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    I can't ever buy from nutraplanet there is some **** that they always send me some thing asking for confirmation on my card... makes me miss out on good deals
    We apologize for any inconvenience. Please make sure you that your credit card address always matches up with the billing address that you are using. Also, if you are sent a verification, once you are verified, all orders under that account should be good to go! If you ever have any further problems, either PM me or email customer service directly at [email protected]****************

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

8. Why is everyone knocking this product when everyone seems to love JACK3D? It is pretty much a comparable product

9. Besides it is a preworkout to get you goin for the gym if you want bcaas then stack it with xtend as suggested

I am personally going to mix this with a scoop of vasocharge, xtend, extra creatine and extra luecine... stay tuned for a log
  10. Scivation's NEW Quake 10.0, NOW ON PRE-SALE!!!

Old thread!!!!!
    AgeForce Rep

11. Ordered!
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth View Post
    Ordered!
    Thread is from 2010

Please refer here you should of waited till tomorrow for an additional 5$ off your order

Scivation Quake 10.0 Intro Sale @ Nutraplanet
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scivation Quake...
    By acwingfoot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:03 AM
  2. For Sale: Scivation Lipid FX (Fat Loss)
    By BigNutz in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:56 PM
  3. PrimaForce/Scivation SALE!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 09:05 PM