IForce's NEW Adipoxil, NOW IN STOCK!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Don't delay, for this amazingly low introductory price on IForce's NEW Adipoxil (120 caps) WILL NOT LAST LONG!!!

For a limited time only, get Adipoxil (120 caps) for the LOW PRICE of ONLY $29.99, 25% OFF!!!

Brief Overview:
Iforce Nutrition introduces it's first launch into the world of thermogenic fat-loss with Adipoxil. Adipoxil is the result of years of research and development into the most revolutionary fat loss formula ever. By modulating key thermogenic and metabolic pathways, Adipoxil forces your body to increase its Basal Metabolic Rate, and dramatically increase the oxidation of stored fatty acids. This results in dramatic increase in energy levels and fat loss while maintaining lean muscle tissue.

Supplementing your diet with Adipoxil may promote:
  • Maximum Fat Loss and Muscle Definition
  • Extreme Energy and Thermogenesis
  • Increase in Uncoupling Proteins for Mitochondrial Lipid Oxidation
You work hard to build a powerful muscular physique, now its time to show off that muscle with Adipoxil. Adipoxil marks the beginning of a new generation in fat loss that combines the power of 3 adipose elimination factors! Together these 3 powerful pathways maximize your bodies fat burning potential and allow you to display a level of conditioning that will turn heads in and out of the gym! Lets take a look at these different pathways that Adipoxil addresses in its triple-matrix formula.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a very nice formula and some have recommended to run it with TT-33

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is a very nice formula and some have recommended to run it with TT-33

recommended to run it with TT-33 :blink: this stuff has the same compund (3,3 Diiodo L-Thyronine, 3,5 Diiodo) of TT-33 so is double or triple the dose of T2 who`s recomend stack this?

:eek:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Per the NP website, based on the IForce write up

Stack It!
Because TT-33 is a non-stimulant product, you can easily stack it with Adipoxil. This can not only increase the overall thermogenic effect, but also it will preferentially shift all of that calorie burning to your stored fat instead of your muscle!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But not shows the mg of this:

Uncoupling Metabolic Adipose Destruction (UMAD) Complex:
3,3 Diiodo L-Thyronine, 3,5 Diiodo L-Thyronine

MovedemPlates

Awards
on another forum iforce said to run the tt-33 at no higher than 1-2 caps per day when stacking the two.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just one more arguement for doing away with prop blends. i can't understand why supp company's will not see the writing on the wall.:dunno:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
adipoixil is supposed to have the same amount of 3,3 and 3,5 as a bottle of tt-33

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
So is this just TT-33 with caffeine in it? Curious as to why I-Force would recommend stacking them together. Probably just a marketing strategy to increase profit. Doesnt seem very safe to me...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this just TT-33 with caffeine in it? Curious as to why I-Force would recommend stacking them together. Probably just a marketing strategy to increase profit. Doesnt seem very safe to me...
each one @ half dose

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just one more arguement for doing away with prop blends. i can't understand why supp company's will not see the writing on the wall.:dunno:
I have to agree, there is a complete disregard for people health when companies do this; especially when you are talking compounds that are either hormonal and/or work on the thyroid. I never thought about this before but I have to say this is just plain negligent on the part of iForce, someone could seriously have an adverse reaction to taking too much. At least put a DETAILED explanation of a STRICT dosing protocol, why you should not deviate and the risks associated if you do, at a bare minimum if you are not going to disclose the ingredient quantities. This same BS happens all the time with stims, as if it is a big secret if you use 100 mg of caffeine or 150 mg, just tell people so they can watch their intake. OK, I am off my soap box but iForce, get some information on the market, you are playing a dangerous game with peoples health here and many of your users have no idea the risks associated with such products.

MovedemPlates

Awards
I have to agree, there is a complete disregard for people health when companies do this; especially when you are talking compounds that are either hormonal and/or work on the thyroid. I never thought about this before but I have to say this is just plain negligent on the part of iForce, someone could seriously have an adverse reaction to taking too much. At least put a DETAILED explanation of a STRICT dosing protocol, why you should not deviate and the risks associated if you do, at a bare minimum if you are not going to disclose the ingredient quantities. This same BS happens all the time with stims, as if it is a big secret if you use 100 mg of caffeine or 150 mg, just tell people so they can watch their intake. OK, I am off my soap box but iForce, get some information on the market, you are playing a dangerous game with peoples health here and many of your users have no idea the risks associated with such products.
they said do not take more than 1-2 TT-33 when on Adipoxil.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they said do not take more than 1-2 TT-33 when on Adipoxil.
That is insufficient information and you know it. Companies need to take responsibility and put information out there that is focused on a complete laymen reading it. Look what happened to AX with the whole SX deal, if they were upfront about what shaddy ass compounds they were putting in it, people would not have taken it and had adverse reactions.

MovedemPlates

Awards
That is insufficient information and you know it. Companies need to take responsibility and put information out there that is focused on a complete laymen reading it. Look what happened to AX with the whole SX deal, if they were upfront about what shaddy ass compounds they were putting in it, people would not have taken it and had adverse reactions.
it makes sense to me. i wont take more than 2 tt-33 while at the same time taking adipoxil.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it makes sense to me. i wont take more than 2 tt-33 while at the same time taking adipoxil.
you may not, but what about the guy who doesn't follow forums. :dunno:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally someone sees my point. Its called PUT IT ON THE LABEL. If they do that, they eliminate any liability for themselves, considering they suggest stacking them. It is really just be smart about how market your products and take responsibility for the safety of the product users [as best you can considering not everyone will listen].

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tt-33 is something that needs a PCT in my opinion. it needs to be taken seriously and with caution. some suggesting like a 200mg dose of basic 7-keto dhea.

they sold that stack here with lean xtreme, as if its a cool stack, yet what should be emphasized is that lean xtreme is actually a perfect PCT (7OH) for tt-33.

i bet they go the gaspari route and come up with a pct for their own product half a year later (cytolean V2) and tell people to do our one, then our other one, then back to original one, then the other, etc...........

The new iforce trifectaroid stack
1. TT33/Adipoxil 2 servings each, 30 days

2. iforce thyronormalizer 30 days

3. TT33/Adipoxil 2 servings each, 30 days

4. iforce thyronormalizer 30 days

5. TT33/Adipoxil 2 servings each, 30 days

6. iforce thyronormalizer 30 days

rest for 30 days and repeat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tt-33 is something that needs a PCT in my opinion. it needs to be taken seriously and with caution. some suggesting like a 200mg dose of basic 7-keto dhea.

they sold that stack here with lean xtreme, as if its a cool stack, yet what should be emphasized is that lean xtreme is actually a perfect PCT (7OH) for tt-33.

i bet they go the gaspari route and come up with a pct for their own product half a year later (cytolean V2) and tell people to do our one, then our other one, then back to original one, then the other, etc...........

The new iforce trifectaroid stack
1. TT33/Adipoxil 2 servings each, 30 days

2. iforce thyronormalizer 30 days

3. TT33/Adipoxil 2 servings each, 30 days

4. iforce thyronormalizer 30 days

5. TT33/Adipoxil 2 servings each, 30 days

6. iforce thyronormalizer 30 days

rest for 30 days and repeat
bb supplement marketing 101.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
And with how many people here take higher doses of stuff, you know there are a lot more uneducated people double dosing and such. People here know what they are doing for the most part, but I bet there are some fatties out there who want to take the "bake the cookies at double temp for half the time" route...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
T2 is largely understudied...but with that said it is not as strong as T3. I think some of you are mistaking this with T3.

The amount of T2 one could estimate in this supplement couldn't do real harm unless you went completely off the wall with dosing. PCT honestly is not needed at recommended doses unless underlying conditions were present.

It does look like a Solid product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on another forum iforce said to run the tt-33 at no higher than 1-2 caps per day when stacking the two.
That is correct. When ran together, the dose can be lowered on TT33 and it will last longer:)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T2 is largely understudied...but with that said it is not as strong as T3. I think some of you are mistaking this with T3.

The amount of T2 one could estimate in this supplement couldn't do real harm unless you went completely off the wall with dosing. PCT honestly is not needed at recommended doses unless underlying conditions were present.

It does look like a Solid product.

Agreed with you!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
is there any new feedback on adipoxil?

I read all the current ones already and i must say there is not alot out there so far