NutraPlanet

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is as good as it gets. They consistently offer the best prices and the fastest shipping. My order always gets here way earlier than I expect it to.

I love you guys!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad things went well. thank you for your business

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never thought I would receive negative rep points for making a post like the one I did.

It seems I received negative reputation due to the fact that I said something similar about another supplement store a good while back. I guess someone's 'favorite' can't change over time. Ah well..... The treatment you get for trying to make a store/company feel good about all their hard work.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Never thought I would receive negative rep points for making a post like the one I did.

It seems I received negative reputation due to the fact that I said something similar about another supplement store a good while back. I guess someone's 'favorite' can't change over time. Ah well..... The treatment you get for trying to make a store/company feel good about all their hard work.
That's just dumb. oops I might get negged for say that :dunno:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Clickster,

Thanks again for the kind words. I don't mind that you had a former "favorite." I just don't want to hear the lurid details. Thanks for your support!!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clickster,

Thanks again for the kind words. I don't mind that you had a former "favorite." I just don't want to hear the lurid details. Thanks for your support!!!
There won't be an lurid details. Especially since that other favorite has not been mentioned as my favorite for about 2 years. Which is what makes this all even more funny.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps to you as well, Keith. Nutraplanet is second to none!