TT-33 FLASH SALE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
FOR 3 DAYS ONLY or WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, get the NEW TT-33 (120 caps),
for the crazy LOW PRICE of ONLY $24.99, 46% OFF!!!

Quick Overview:
TT-33 Was specifically engineered with one purpose in mind, increase the actions of the bodies key fat burning mechanisms. This potent thermogenic shift will transform your body from a soft, lipogenic (fat storing) state, to a rock hard, human blast furnace! Dont settle for jittery stimulants that burn muscle tissue and can cause headaches and anxiety, use the NEXT generation of fat loss, TT-33!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know both are precursors to cytomel(liothyroine sodium) and synthroid(levothyroxine sodium).

I know use is recommended for six weeks and no more at a time. how many pills are recommended per day and does it need to be tapered up and down like thyrotabs?

and with out getting to complicated about how many mgs coverts to cytomel and synthroid?

in other words how many active mgs of cytomel and synthroid are we getting in? or does it have its own effects in addition to the conversion like many precursors.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatever you do i highly recomend 200mg 7-keto daily in a post cycle PCT style. you can add kelp too. get a 60cap bottle of 100mg 7-keto, should do you good and help you have a safe recovery.

dont know why they advertised tt-33 and lean xtreme as a stack when the lean xtreme should have been directed for pct purposes for its 7OH content.

as long as tt-33 is what they claim it is (yes i know the 3,3 is tested, but that doesnt prove jack to how much is really in a cap) then you will love it!

seems weird they want to clear whatever stock is left at this point, doesnt it?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whatever you do i highly recomend 200mg 7-keto daily in a post cycle PCT style. you can add kelp too. get a 60cap bottle of 100mg 7-keto, should do you good and help you have a safe recovery.

dont know why they advertised tt-33 and lean xtreme as a stack when the lean xtreme should have been directed for pct purposes for its 7OH content.

as long as tt-33 is what they claim it is (yes i know the 3,3 is tested, but that doesnt prove jack to how much is really in a cap) then you will love it!

seems weird they want to clear whatever stock is left at this point, doesnt it?
200 mgs 7-keto for thirty days?

you make a point

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well a 60 count bottle of the 100mg should give you 3 weeks, that was enough for me when i stacked thyrotabs and thyrocuts. if you get smaller 7-keto like the 25mg it comes out to be too expensive.
you can run kelp for 1 month. thats what i did and i had no side effects post thyroid stack. i was also eating alot of seaweed/kelp during my pct, but i was in vacation in china and it was really good there (and cheap.)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
by the way, start slow and build your way up to 3 doses.

i wouldnt dose too close to pre-workout, it may or may not effect your energy levels. not sure but i always avoided it after hearing a suggestion like that.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well a 60 count bottle of the 100mg should give you 3 weeks, that was enough for me when i stacked thyrotabs and thyrocuts. if you get smaller 7-keto like the 25mg it comes out to be too expensive.
you can run kelp for 1 month. thats what i did and i had no side effects post thyroid stack. i was also eating alot of seaweed/kelp during my pct, but i was in vacation in china and it was really good there (and cheap.)
TD 7-Keto is better choice than oral?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the labs were linked here as well

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TD 7-Keto is better choice than oral?
transderal is better than oral

but i have used that in the past and it totally smells bad, i mean it was a musky nasty smell.

the product i used was trandermal 7-oxo called eviserate.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
transderal is better than oral

but i have used that in the past and it totally smells bad, i mean it was a musky nasty smell.

the product i used was trandermal 7-oxo called eviserate.
Yeah I know that but for this purpose is best rigth? i can do my own 7-oxo TD
and for belly fat is simply the best

p.s. the TD formula you used is alcohol base?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I know that but for this purpose is best rigth? i can do my own 7-oxo TD
and for belly fat is simply the best

p.s. the TD formula you used is alcohol base?
yes, it works great as pct for the tt-33, and its also killer for standalone. the trandermal 7-oxo is also a highly under-rated cortisol control product, you should lean out well on it during your pct as well for subcutaneous fat. rub it over your belly and kidneys. you want it there its closest to your adrenal glands.

i dont know if mine was alcohol based, but it was called Cozmar Eviscerate if you want to try to look it up. make sure and double check that the way you home-make it, thats its good for the 7-oxo.

dont confuse this with RPN's eviserate, im not sure if they are anything related.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, it works great as pct for the tt-33, and its also killer for standalone. the trandermal 7-oxo is also a highly under-rated cortisol control product, you should lean out well on it during your pct as well for subcutaneous fat. rub it over your belly and kidneys. you want it there its closest to your adrenal glands.

i dont know if mine was alcohol based, but it was called Cozmar Eviscerate if you want to try to look it up. make sure and double check that the way you home-make it, thats its good for the 7-oxo.

dont confuse this with RPN's eviserate, im not sure if they are anything related.
Yeah i see this product in a website but I could never prove it
well to do my own TD I will use PP Topical Solution but I have several doubts for the correct dose that I use look:

here `s my dude how many caps I put to obtain a good dose?

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
7-Keto DHEA (3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone) 25 Milligrams (per capsule) and the bottle has 60 caps

(this caps not have fillers only pure 7-Keto)

PP TOPICAL SOLUTION (7.5 fl. oz. bottle)
Bottle includes (1) Pump
Each pump stroke = 1.2ml

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
my girlfriend is about 5'9 120 lbs.

shes got some body fat around her stomach and back because of a baby she had about 2 years ago.

would this product be safe for her?
she just started exercising too.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found

Eviscerate™ contains 7-oxo.

6 grams of 7-oxo per bottle of Eviscerate.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Iforce posted encapsulation proof showing each pill is dosed exactly as claimed. It's in their official release

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, eviscerate has 7-oxo

so i dont know anything about transdermal 7-keto dhea or if it works in the transdermal or how much you need.

be sure you know what you are doing.

i have a feeling it may not be as effective as transdermal 7-oxo but i dont have a science degree.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iforce posted encapsulation proof showing each pill is dosed exactly as claimed. It's in their official release
that would be a great thing if true, i wish you provided a direct link to that.

i mean did iforce break the cap down and then ship it to the lab? or did they actually send a sealed bottle to the lab. there is a difference imo.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
that would be a great thing if true, i wish you provided a direct link to that.

i mean did iforce break the cap down and then ship it to the lab? or did they actually send a sealed bottle to the lab. there is a difference imo.
it's in the link we posted many times. Our raws tested 99.1% pure, and were shown to be dosed 100% correct in the FINISHED product. Please read the entire PDF .

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's in the link we posted many times. Our raws tested 99.1% pure, and were shown to be dosed 100% correct in the FINISHED product. Please read the entire PDF .
i have a bottle of tt-33, ill be taking it. i want people to be their own judge though but im looking forward to using the product this spring.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
debating this...anyone with results have things to say?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay so if I buy tt-33 which transdermals have the 7-keto in them?

I was going to buy some of nows 7-keto however after hearing how much effective trans dermal is Ill think ill do trans-dermal

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay so if I buy tt-33 which transdermals have the 7-keto in them?

I was going to buy some of nows 7-keto however after hearing how much effective trans dermal is Ill think ill do trans-dermal
the transdermal 7-oxo is what has the big rep..............use that for the pct, or standalone. and rub on belly and especially near kidneys.

ask dsade, ive heard him praise transdermal 7-oxo.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the transdermal 7-oxo is what has the big rep..............use that for the pct, or standalone. and rub on belly and especially near kidneys.

ask dsade, ive heard him praise transdermal 7-oxo.
mmm maybe i can buy the product that you bougth?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmm maybe i can buy the product that you bougth?
as long as you can tolerate the musky smell. i would definitly dry it up before you put a shirt on. when you sweat it comes out, and if you have a girlfriend she may dump you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey max, your email box is full i cant respond to your question in private.

its cozmar eviserate, and im not allowed to tell you where to get it here, but google that. dont confuse it with RPN eviserate. the place you get it sucks crap for shipping speeds so be sure you are aware of that, and there is NO customer service. they wont rip you off however.

if they dont have it it may be discontinued. i bought mine about a year ago.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by thesinner
Recovering AXoholic
Board Sponsor

09-20-2008, 01:29 AM

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/104420-topical-7-keto.html

oral use locallizes the utilization in the liver, where the fatburning effects take their place.

inhibition of the 11HSD enzyme causes an increase in cortisone (inactive form of cortisol).

Now the release of LH is controlled by cortisol. Receptors are protected with an 11-HSD, so there exists a complexity of whether or not the increased cortisone causes an increase in local cortisol formation as it comes close to the receptor. It's questioned whether or not systemic transdermal use of 7-keto can negativley impact steroid hormones. Non-systemic transdermal use would reduce its effects with thryoid hormones PPAR activation. From my experience, systemic use seems to work ok for leaning out.

There was a study done which showed transdermal 7-keto to decrease total testosterone, but increase free testosterone. The subject pool wasn't super big, so it's tough to say how valuable the info is.

ref:
Physiol Res. 2001;50(1):9-18. Effects of transdermal application of 7-oxo-DHEA on the levels of steroid hormones, gonadotropins and lipids in healthy men. Sulcova J, Hill M, Masek Z, Ceska R, Novacek A, Hampl R, Starka L.Physiol Res. 2001;50(1):9-18. Effects of transdermal application of 7-oxo-DHEA on the levels of steroid hormones, gonadotropins and lipids in healthy men. Sulcova J, Hill M, Masek Z, Ceska R, Novacek A, Hampl R, Starka L.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
suppress-c has a great reputation,

but you wanted the transdermal 7-oxo for tt-33 pct right? if you cant get transdermal 7-oxo i would just get 100mg caps of 7-keto at 200mg daily and leave it at that. stacked with kelp of course imp. i dont want to recommend transdermal 7-keto, because im not sure in regards to thyroid pct. makes sense it would though.

to sum it up, if your looking for solo cortisol control suppres c is a great choice, but i would stick with what i know for thyroid pct and do the 7keto/kelp stack.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a bottle of Sci Fit TriCuts III and i noticed thats no have 3-5 Diiod LTyrosine 200mcg in it

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
suppress-c has a great reputation,

but you wanted the transdermal 7-oxo for tt-33 pct right? if you cant get transdermal 7-oxo i would just get 100mg caps of 7-keto at 200mg daily and leave it at that. stacked with kelp of course imp. i dont want to recommend transdermal 7-keto, because im not sure in regards to thyroid pct. makes sense it would though.

to sum it up, if your looking for solo cortisol control suppres c is a great choice, but i would stick with what i know for thyroid pct and do the 7keto/kelp stack.
whats the reason for kelp?? is it high in iodine??

micro2000

Awards
Why do you have 3,3-DIT in your product? From all the research I can find, 3,5-DIT (T2) increases metabolic rate, whereas 3,3-DIT doesn't.

What am I missing?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
3,3' is way stronger than 3,5

Just read 1st hand reviews

micro2000

Awards
3,3' is way stronger than 3,5

Just read 1st hand reviews
What research supports this? A Pubmed search shows 3,5 as the metabolic enhancing active, whereas 3,3 isn't.

First hand accounts only assume what is on the label is what is in the supplement, which we know is not always the case.