Solution 5 Vanilla Elegance Flavor, NOW AVAILABLE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Solution 5 has become a new staple in a ton of people's diet & supplement regiment, not only because of the great taste & price, but because of it's great mix-ability & profile, containing 5 servings of fruits and 5 servings of vegetables per two scoops!

And, it is now available in a new delicious Vanilla Elegance flavor, for the same LOW PRICE of ONLY $25.99!!!

Quick Overview:
Scivation Solution 5 is the final evolution of the Meal Replacement (MRP). Solution 5 is a delicious, rich, amazingly tasty meal replacement that combines the perfect ratio of protein, essential fatty acids and fiber. It is ideal for carb-controlled diets. Solution 5 is one of the only meal replacements that provides multiple anti-oxidant servings of fruits and vegetables. Scivation has taken the guesswork out of eating. What's the best part? Solution 5 provides all of this and tastes incredible without the use of corn syrup solids, added sugars, fructose or maltodextrin. Solution 5 has everything that you need and nothing that you don't need to be on your way to the body of your dreams.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! For those who haven't tried the chocolate, it rivals Muscle Milk...and in my opinion tastes better than their chocolate milk flavor.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sam,
The chochlate it great, have you tried the vanilla? Trying to decide if I should change it up.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no, haven't tried the vanilla yet...if it's anything like the choc, I'm sure it's going to be delicious.