Hmm.....an NP surprise?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the voices have been heard. I have it on good authority that a NP brand 5lbs protein will be hitting the shelves soon.

Oh yeah, its true

:veryhappy::bigok:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Hope it tastes like ATW isolate, but cheaper! I'll give it a try.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
dang and i just ordered 10lbs of another brand

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, the voices have been heard. I have it on good authority that a NP brand 5lbs protein will be hitting the shelves soon.

Oh yeah, its true

:veryhappy::bigok:
Details AE! Details! This is great, are we looking at just a whey blend or Isolate as well?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Im not chopped liver after all! Huzzah!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I guess i missed the boat on this one, just bought 50Lbs ATW, and 10Lbs True Protein today!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I can neither confirm nor deny that we will be coming out with a finished flavored whey protein blend. Nor can I confirm nor deny that we will be shooting for an extremely competitive price point. I certainly can't confirm nor deny that the time frame may be somewhere around 1-2 months. (Hopefully sooner)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can neither confirm nor deny that we will be coming out with a finished flavored whey protein blend. Nor can I confirm nor deny that we will be shooting for an extremely competitive price point. I certainly can't confirm nor deny that the time frame may be somewhere around 1-2 months. (Hopefully sooner)
I can't confirm or deny what I know either...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
MM another reason to shop at nutra but i dont know if it will beat my 5 lbs of myofusion i got for 24$ great tasting protein too. But im excited as hell to see this stuff.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MM another reason to shop at nutra but i dont know if it will beat my 5 lbs of myofusion i got for 24$ great tasting protein too. But im excited as hell to see this stuff.

myofusion is quite tasty

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Does the NP "home-made" protein have enough fiber?? At least 5-7 grams??

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! I can't believe it hasn't happened sooner.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Rottie,

I'm not sure exactly what the nutrient profile is going to look like. Final specs are still in the works.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just about to order a 10lb box of whey. Any ideas on an ETA of release for this?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
my birthday is Wednesday if you want to surprise me ;) lol

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I cant confirm or deny that this product will have a third party analysis proving the nutrition facts to be true.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We haven't released this sooner because we're not quick to jump the gun with another "me too" protein with inferior quality ingredients and inconsistent flavoring. Our goal was to come out with an ultra pure, clean quality product, and delivering consistent quality control. You ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BEAT the purity, quality, or taste of this product...all with a stellar nutrition profile.

All this at a competitive price...who else but NutraPlanet could bring you another Platinum Level, Quality Assured product?

More details coming soon...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We haven't released this sooner because we're not quick to jump the gun with another "me too" protein with inferior quality ingredients and inconsistent flavoring. Our goal was to come out with an ultra pure, clean quality product, and delivering consistent quality control. You ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BEAT the purity, quality, or taste of this product...all with a stellar nutrition profile.

All this at a competitive price...who else but NutraPlanet could bring you another Platinum Level, Quality Assured product?

Ohhh Yeah!!!!!!

:party::party::party:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this will become the staple protein :woohoo:

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established

You forgot that you cant confirm or deny that.

:wavey:

That said, woo.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You forgot that you cant confirm or deny that.

:wavey:

That said, woo.
(this link was posted from my mac...allow)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqZ8AqmLPY"]YouTube- Get a Mac - Vista Vs Mac - Security - New Mac Add[/ame]

sncaufield

Awards
Conveniently, I'll be due for more protein in 6-8 weeks from now. If it's 30ish or below, I can guarantee I'll give it a go.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What type of protein? Isolate/hydrolzyed/caesin?

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
To start out, we're more than likely looking at a blend. We'll have some better nutrition label info for you as we get closer to a release date.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
One step closer....got some flavor samples in today.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet deal. I for one am very excited by this :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Word!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Tried some out.....mixability is awesome as is the taste. I really think you guys are gonna love this one. Looks like an initial offering of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Maybe sooner than expected.

sncaufield

Awards
Maybe give out some samples with orders? Sounds like the logical next step :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried some out.....mixability is awesome as is the taste. I really think you guys are gonna love this one. Looks like an initial offering of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Maybe sooner than expected.
Now we are cooking. I am ready for an order. :woohoo:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am running really low on my current protein. Not sure if you will have it out buy the time I have to order, but I will buy some when it drops.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Did the fruit samples come in as well?

I'd love me some sour apple, cherry or cherry lime-aide if they taste as good in a blend as they do in isolates like Nectar.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the sound of fruit flavored options.