Entire Line of LG Sciences now at THE PLANET!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Entire Line of LG Sciences now at THE PLANET!


    It's been a long time in the works and we are proud to announce that the full line of LG Sciences products are now available at NutraPlanet!

    Thank you to Eric, Warren, and all the LG reps for helping us make this transition and beefing up the service to help increase awareness, sales, and rapid turn around for the products.


  2. This is great news indeed!

    "The planet" just keeps getting better and better, Sam!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  3. Even that GH liquid?

  4. nice 10% and free shipping code to celebrate?

  5. OUTSTANDING!! Thanks to all for making this finally happen, really appreciate it.

  6. Loads of happy people on these boards now!

  7. Double Sweet!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Loads of happy people on these boards now!
    Ohhh Yeahhh

  9. this is just outstanding news. Cant wait to get me another run on natadrol

  10. Yah this is awsome for us Canadians...

    Oh was meaning to ask the T-911 still has the write up for the older formulation, I'm assuming it's actually the newer. Reason I am asking is the newer has the banned ingredient removed I believe.
    •   
       


  11. now i'm waiting for the epic sales.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by endymion88 View Post
    now i'm waiting for the epic sales.
    second that

  13. Quote Originally Posted by endymion88 View Post
    now i'm waiting for the epic sales.
    There's a rumour about $12.95 bc+eaa

  14. thats a crazy deal

  15. Fantastic
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  16. Perfect timing, I was just about to place an order from another site for my Postal. Thanks LG and Nutra for getting this done!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  17. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    There's a rumour about $12.95 bc+eaa
    How about a deal on E-911? I love that stuff for a mild pre w/o stim

  18. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Perfect timing, I was just about to place an order from another site for my Postal. Thanks LG and Nutra for getting this done!
    Glad to have your business

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Glad to have your business
    Support nutra and get your LG supplies from them, e****lent service and great people

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    There's a rumour about $12.95 bc+eaa
    When???

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    When???
    Will give you the heads up closer to the time, will be soon though

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    When???
    Now!!!!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...eaa-389-g.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    There's a rumour about $12.95 bc+eaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Will give you the heads up closer to the time, will be soon though
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    sh*t son! time to stock up

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    sh*t son! time to stock up
    Hell yeah!!! MAD price for damn quality! The extra leucine is an added bonus as well! Not just bcaas but also eaas!!!

    Get as many as you can!

  25. wow, $40 a bottle of natadrol. you need 4 bottles for a nice 8 week cycle.

    i love you lg for pre-sales, got my 4 bottles with the extra goodies deal waiting for me this summer!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    wow, $40 a bottle of natadrol. you need 4 bottles for a nice 8 week cycle.

    i love you lg for pre-sales, got my 4 bottles with the extra goodies deal waiting for me this summer!
    Indeed, pre sales is the best time to take advantage of some stupid low prices. With that in mind, you can have a AWESOME cycle of Natadrol with 3 bottles, gets expensive at that many, but that will last you a 6 solid weeks, and the sides are so damn low you dont need to add cycle support and the rest.

    'Other' PH cycles and the like always seem so cheap, say 2x bottles of hdrol at $20 a bottle, but then add in the Cycle Support product at between 30-40US and then a solid PCT regime which can cost between 40-80US, you are talking big dollars to do it properly, which can add up well beyond what Natadrol and a simply PCT will set you back using 'other' products.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Indeed, pre sales is the best time to take advantage of some stupid low prices. With that in mind, you can have a AWESOME cycle of Natadrol with 3 bottles, gets expensive at that many, but that will last you a 6 solid weeks, and the sides are so damn low you dont need to add cycle support and the rest.

    'Other' PH cycles and the like always seem so cheap, say 2x bottles of hdrol at $20 a bottle, but then add in the Cycle Support product at between 30-40US and then a solid PCT regime which can cost between 40-80US, you are talking big dollars to do it properly, which can add up well beyond what Natadrol and a simply PCT will set you back using 'other' products.
    sounds reasonable to me

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    wow, $40 a bottle of natadrol. you need 4 bottles for a nice 8 week cycle.

    i love you lg for pre-sales, got my 4 bottles with the extra goodies deal waiting for me this summer!
    Really how many ed at 6 ed 3 bottles would suffice do people dose higher than that.

  29. at 120 per bottle and 6 per day, 20 days per bottle is pretty good. 2 bottles gives you about 6 weeks

  30. I don't even think we've seen some of Natadrol's potential yet. There is a lot of opportunity for synergism with this product. I got on the BOGO deal for T-Force and plan on running that with Natadrol sometime down the road. Currently on M1D with a Methyl Masterdrol pulse on a caloric deficit and am loving the results.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Entire Line on sale NOW
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:34 AM
  2. For Sale: LG Sciences Line-up Kratom (Muscle Builders)
    By crzyyoungn in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 12:16 PM
  3. LG Sciences Full Line Now Available At Nutraplanet
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:30 PM
  4. ** Entire PAL line on Sale @ NUtra!..haha**
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Log in
Log in