NEW & HOT Products from AI, at an AMAZING INTRODUCTORY PRICE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
As everyone would agree, Anabolic Innovations has been notorious for bringing some of the best and most effective supplements to this industry! Well, infamous products such as Cycle Support, Glycobol, and Stoked were only the beginning!

AI is back in action, bringing NEW & HOT products to the table! Hold on tight for the ride of your life is about to begin!

TAKE ADVANTAGE the NEW Motivate (120 caps) & and the NEW Preform (120 caps) at these GREAT INTRODUCTORY PRICES!!!

Motivate (120 caps) is an energy booster for normal day to day activities, but it can be used before a workout to give you the extra energy you need to make it a worthwhile effort.
AMAZING INTRODUCTORY PRICE- ONLY $19.99, 60% OFF!!!

Perform (120- caps) has a multi-faceted approach to making your physical relationships more pleasurable, and to raising your libido. Supplementation with Perform TM will take you to levels of performance and pleasure most are not aware even exists.
AMAZING INTRODUCTORY PRICE- ONLY $19.99, 60% OFF!!!

THIS SALE WILL NOT LAST LONG! WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST OR FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
This is a ridiculous price...WOW!
How do you guys do it?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a ridiculous price...WOW!
How do you guys do it?
Well Nutra and Anabolic Innovations make a great team. We want to bring new cutting edge supps to our customer. We also know the economy is tough so we do are best to bring the higest quality at the lowest possible price.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my understanding, this truly is an introductory price and the cost WILL go up after this sale :run:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The price after the sale is at LEAST 25% HIGHER.

Better to stock up now if you want to save some money.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Nutra and Anabolic Innovations make a great team. We want to bring new cutting edge supps to our customer. We also know the economy is tough so we do are best to bring the higest quality at the lowest possible price.:)
Very true. Always working together for the benefit of our community :thumbsup:

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
thanks you guys.
for everybody out there i truly love Motivate....logging it as we speak so read up :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perform seems to be a Great Product and for this Price!!!!:eek:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a copy of a review I saw on Motivate.

3 main points---

A. Lots of energy. no shakes.

B. Concentration and focus! like ive never had!

C. no crash, even now i have alot of energy.

ok so i was excited to try the motivate that anabolic so kindly sent me and got to me within 3 days! i woke up today with only 5 hours of sleep, not planning on hitting the gym at all, i felt groggy and ****ty. about 30 mins after i woke up, i decided this would be the PERFECT time to test the motivate and really see what it can do. So i got out of bed, ate some oatmeal, had my CellMass, and popped 2 motivate pills. i really didn't think they would have ANY effect, being caffeine and other suposed energy sup's never effect me. so after 30 mins i start to feel awake and get focused, it felt great. so i decided to pop 2 more. on the way to the gym it started to really kick in! when i got to the gym i felt like a bomb about to explode i had so much energy. but not to the point of shakes or anything uncontrollable. and my focus was amazing, it felt like i just woke up after a 10 hour deep sleep. i got in the gym and did legs today, ALL my weight on each exercise went up at LEAST 20 pounds. and i didn't wait very long between each exercise. i was pumped and people were giving me looks like i was crazy lol. my good friend tony who i always see noticed i was way more energized and pumped. he asked me what the hell i did before i came to the gym and laughed. i had my ipod touch and there if wifi at the ymca so i showed him the motivate online and told him i took 4 pills before he came. he said he was going to buy a bottle and try them. while working out i had to stop myself every 10 mins because i didn't want to get to crazy lol. these things work like nothing ive ever had. even now hours after the gym and going on errands, i have a nice energy level and focus, i usually feel like **** after the gym and just want to sleep. but not today i cant WAIT to try this on my chest or arm day! i know ill see some weight added to my lift's.

OVERALL 9/10

Great energy level and focus with no jitters and crash!

constant flow of energy and focus even long after the gym.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
From my understanding, this truly is an introductory price and the cost WILL go up after this sale :run:
Yes, this is ONLY an introductory price, which will only last about a week.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me just say, that my sample of perform is unreal. It really does work and work quite well :thumbsup:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Let me just say, that my sample of perform is unreal. It really does work and work quite well :thumbsup:

That's what she said.....

:)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
hey FYI
when i ordered my Motivate Monday at NP, it said pre-sale...however the bottle came today. Nice shiny label. Seems its in stock.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey FYI
when i ordered my Motivate Monday at NP, it said pre-sale...however the bottle came today. Nice shiny label. Seems its in stock.
I believe it came in on Monday not a 100% sure but that is what I heard.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The price after the sale is at LEAST 25% HIGHER.

Better to stock up now if you want to save some money.
broke into the piggybank to get me 2 bottles. love this stuff.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmnnn that is strange I was looking at it not long ago and it was still $19.99 but $24.99 is still a great price.
It was an introductory price. The only thing that I can think of is that there was a set number of bottles of that were to sell at that price before the regular $24.99 price came into effect.

$24.99 is still a great price, IMO. There aren't a ton of products in which you can purchase 30 days worth for that price ;)

Motivate is still $19.99 though!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was an introductory price. The only thing that I can think of is that there was a set number of bottles of that were to sell at that price before the regular $24.99 price came into effect.

$24.99 is still a great price, IMO. There aren't a ton of products in which you can purchase 30 days worth for that price ;)

Motivate is still $19.99 though!!!
And the reviews rock on Motivate.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, Perform has already sold out at Nutraplanet!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job on the sales.

I take the motivate and like it.

I have not tried the perform yet and have seen all positive reviews, plus with the ingredients and price it is a great deal for the libido. (on top of that you may be getting some testosterone boosting properties) and even though it is not advertised as this this may be a bonus. One thing is for sure the ingredients most likely will rock your libido.