"YOU WANTED THE BEST, YOU'VE GOT THE BEST, REVERSITOL REGULATOR V2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Reverstiol V2: A New Generation of Hormonal Optimization

ONLY $35.99!!!

Reversitol has quickly set the standard in natural hormonal modulation. Athletes across the world supplement their diets with Reversitol V2 which may promote peak hormonal production for increased performance, muscle mass, and strength. Supplementing your diet with Reversitol may promote complete optimization of key anabolic and anti-catabolic hormones, while controlling hormones that can hinder your gains and reduce your bodies anabolic potential.

Supplementing with Reversitol V2 may promote your bodies ability to:
  • Jack up Testosterone production for immediate gains in Size and Strength
  • Modulate Estrogen for rock hard muscle fullness
  • Maximize Joint health and libido while rapidly gaining lean body mass

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
do they have any actual blood tests backing this? i need an ai that is proven to work! don't want studies on ingredients, i need to see actual blood test results.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
legal in australia?

do you have CAS numbers for the replacement of the 6-bromo, so i can confirm with tga :p

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
can we get an ingredient panel?

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 84

S.E.R.M. Matrix:
200 mg **
7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid(95%)

Estrogen Modulation Matrix(EMM): 160 mg **

Indole-3-Carbinole, Long Jack(100:1), Trans Resveratrol

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

put5onyo

Awards
I think a lot of questions need to be answered by I-Force about TT-33 before we start buying anymore of their products.

If the claims of overdosed 3,5 and no 3,3 are true, this company is going down.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Got really interested in this when I saw it because it seems like a natural approach. But once I found out that the main ingredient was actually a 7-methoxyflavone I wanted to find out first if anyone has any experience with it, specifically if it was a good run that was worth it?

I've read here and there that 7-methoxy is a hit or miss. It would be really awesome to run a natural AI that can deliver at least somewhat decent results. If not, I'll just stick to some I3C and DIM.

Formestane will forever be sooo tempting to try. With almost all of the reviews I read on it, I don't think I've read one where the user wasn't overall satisfied. But I just can't seem to grasp the hormonal route. It's just so tempting though!

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of questions need to be answered by I-Force about TT-33 before we start buying anymore of their products.

Would you care to elaborate? I'm very interested in this. Are you saying that there are claims of it having absolutely no 3,3 and ONLY 3,5 diiodothyronine?

put5onyo

Awards
Would you care to elaborate? I'm very interested in this. Are you saying that there are claims of it having absolutely no 3,3 and ONLY 3,5 diiodothyronine?

The current accusation is that there is no 3,3 and I believe 2.5x the 3,5 that is on the label.

Supposedly what peaked suspicion was the price point of TT-33. Essentially the costs of raws of 3,3 should have made the finished product more expensive.

I-Force has yet to respond.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
While I cannot back up this matter with any actual proof or evidence, I can say that I personally know the owner and the other head personnel at IForce and can completely vouch that these guys are completely top notch. As I've personally sold this product to many customers, who have already reported phenomenal results with TT-33, I do believe that this product meets label claims and is of great quality.

Can we please get some feedback on the boards from anyone who has/is using TT-33?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While I cannot back up this matter with any actual proof or evidence, I can say that I personally know the owner and the other head personnel at IForce and can completely vouch that these guys are completely top notch. As I've personally sold this product to many customers, who have already reported phenomenal results with TT-33, I do believe that this product meets label claims and is of great quality.

Can we please get some feedback on the boards from anyone who has/is using TT-33?
i am interested in the new reversitol, and if they have any blood test verifying it's effectiveness at lowering estrogen. not talking about articles on the ingredients-actual product test.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

what claims of overdosed? where is this coming from?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
v1 > v2

I wanna see in vivo studies of that synthetic flavonoid...oral bioavailability for these are highly questionable. Good luck using this as your PCT.

...and yes, agreed that until the 3,3~3,5 issue gets resolved, stay off Iforce. At 2:1 ratio its supposed to be ok, but since their formula is now suspect, a larger 3,5 ratio can and will cause thyroid shutdown requiring thyroid PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
v1 > v2

I wanna see in vivo studies of that synthetic flavonoid...oral bioavailability for these are highly questionable. Good luck using this as your PCT.
i am assuming they tested this product on actual people with before and after blood test's, if so i would like to see results. if not then :dunno: why not?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
v1 > v2

...and yes, agreed that until the 3,3~3,5 issue gets resolved, stay off Iforce. At 2:1 ratio its supposed to be ok, but since their formula is now suspect, a larger 3,5 ratio can and will cause thyroid shutdown requiring thyroid PCT.
where is this coming from? any links? i have a bottle in my stash and need to verify this. i want proof thanks

a higher 3,5 would be ok, since its supposed to be a 2:1 of 3,3 and 3,5, ive done 1:1 ratio with great success which is also supposed to be safe. dont know what the big deal is if there is 3,5 in anyways.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am assuming they tested this product on actual people with before and after blood test's, if so i would like to see results. if not then :dunno: why not?
yeah, you cant argue what big-t is saying,

if a product is out with claims, they had to test it on humans right? or how would you know it really works? a pct is nothing to mess around with.

saying this is the "best" is pretty strong claims that should have valid blood tests on hand to back it up.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
come on guys...we know an AI/ATD has good bioavailability and it works, bloodwork to prove it.

Take away everything else in reversitol v1 except the AI's and it will work...the rest is windowdressing. I never understood why anyone would pay for reversitol+testbooster for pct when they can just get a plain AI(6bromo or something like inhibit-e)+ ANY testbooster under the sun and get the same exact effect, except pay $15-20 less.

In V2, u lose the crucial AI's, you connect the dots..the synthetic flavonoid has a bioavailability of 0.61-13.2%. It'll work as a testbooster, but as a pct, i dunno...

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
where is this coming from? any links? i have a bottle in my stash and need to verify this. i want proof thanks

a higher 3,5 would be ok, since its supposed to be a 2:1 of 3,3 and 3,5, ive done 1:1 ratio with great success which is also supposed to be safe. dont know what the big deal is if there is 3,5 in anyways.
...supposedly another supp company tested their tt-33 and found it to have little to no 3,3...mainly only 3,5.

..when questioned, iforce claim legal reasons and have since disappeared. They also produced some suspicious looking coas for their raws...then went on to say how 3,5 is not so bad after all.

Kinda going the same route of the AX-SX debacle...saying how all everyone will be sorry once they shed light on the whole affair. So yeah, everyone is still waiting right now....

so to answer your question, no , there is no proof, no one has it, not even from iforce..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
come on guys...we know an AI/ATD has good bioavailability and it works, bloodwork to prove it.

Take away everything else in reversitol v1 except the AI's and it will work...the rest is windowdressing. I never understood why anyone would pay for reversitol+testbooster for pct when they can just get a plain AI(6bromo or something like inhibit-e)+ ANY testbooster under the sun and get the same exact effect, except pay $15-20 less.

In V2, u lose the crucial AI's, you connect the dots..the synthetic flavonoid has a bioavailability of 0.61-13.2%. It'll work as a testbooster, but as a pct, i dunno...
i don't understand your post- you seem to contradict yourself.
the search is on for legitimate replacements, 6-bromo and atd are on their way out. i am merely asking for the test results they are basing their claims on. not the individual ingredients, but the actual product-surely they have this-right????:dunno:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...supposedly another supp company tested their tt-33 and found it to have little to no 3,3...mainly only 3,5.

..when questioned, iforce claim legal reasons and have since disappeared. They also produced some suspicious looking coas for their raws...then went on to say how 3,5 is not so bad after all.

Kinda going the same route of the AX-SX debacle...saying how all everyone will be sorry once they shed light on the whole affair. So yeah, everyone is still waiting right now....

so to answer your question, no , there is no proof, no one has it, not even from iforce..
where does this all come from? i want to ask you a million questions, but where is the source? who tested it? rumors can spread like cancer.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
i don't understand your post- you seem to contradict yourself.
the search is on for legitimate replacements, 6-bromo and atd are on their way out. i am merely asking for the test results they are basing their claims on. not the individual ingredients, but the actual product-surely they have this-right????:dunno:
no i have not seen any legit test results...i know they did with reversitolv1.
V2 has none that i know of. What claims are u talking about? I've seen graphs that they put out to claim its effects are stronger than form and arimidex..

what i'm trying to say is that they are trying to ride on their own coattails from reversitolv1...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no i have not seen any legit test results...i know they did with reversitolv1.
V2 has none that i know of. What claims are u talking about? I've seen graphs that they put out to claim its effects are stronger than form and arimidex..

what i'm trying to say is that they are trying to ride on their own coattails from reversitolv1...
yes, the graphs are what i am talking about. those are bold claims! surely they would not make claims like that with no actual tests to back them up?????????
if they are basing their claims just on an individual ingredient, that is not good enough, imo. i want evidence of the actual product producing results to back up their claims.

put5onyo

Awards
where does this all come from? i want to ask you a million questions, but where is the source? who tested it? rumors can spread like cancer.

Coming from a competing bodybuilding site.

Gaspari made the claim in a roundabout way. They said no way could TT-33 sell for the price it was due to the cost of raws of 3,3, and claim when tested they found no 3,3 and much more 3,5.

Like mentioned above, this would cause Thyroidal shutdown, and is not ideal.

shinobidoode

Awards
I stopped taking the tt-33. The reps avoiding the issue and taking things to pm's really makes things fishy. If they do finally come out and prove themselves legit, I still won't support them. This little stunt of leaving the consumers hanging is unacceptable as we are supposed to keep taking a product based on faith...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jus checked the ingridents .. Rv1 looks so much better(if it has what it claims) .. Some1 told me that rv1 has sum ph/ds compound in it ??

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Hate to keep side tracking this thread but currently TT-33's label reads 3'3' at 100mcg and 3,5 at 50mcg making it a 2:1 (3,3:3,5 ratio).

Who or what can actually confirm that Gaspari tested a batch? What if they're just stirring up rumors because somehow iForce was able to get access to better prices for their raws? Just because it's Gaspari and just because they have a uncoupling product as well (which has gotten enormously good reviews) doesn't necessarily mean they should have the advantage.

I want to see proof as in legit documents, procedure, GC/MS, or something that can clearly show the allegations against iForce.

BTW, I'm not on anyone's side here, I'm just really PO'ed right now with this McCain BS and this stupid bill that he wants to pass. That on top of this is just going to let that old fck take advantage of the overall situation we have in this industry, very sad.

Oh and I'm just concerned because I did pick up TT-33 during the New Year's sale at the ridiculously awesome price they had and don't want to continue using it if it truely is overdosed with 3,5.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hate to keep side tracking this thread but currently TT-33's label reads 3'3' at 100mcg and 3,5 at 50mcg making it a 2:1 (3,3:3,5 ratio).

Who or what can actually confirm that Gaspari tested a batch? What if they're just stirring up rumors because somehow iForce was able to get access to better prices for their raws? Just because it's Gaspari and just because they have a uncoupling product as well (which has gotten enormously good reviews) doesn't necessarily mean they should have the advantage.

I want to see proof as in legit documents, procedure, GC/MS, or something that can clearly show the allegations against iForce.

BTW, I'm not on anyone's side here, I'm just really PO'ed right now with this McCain BS and this stupid bill that he wants to pass. That on top of this is just going to let that old fck take advantage of the overall situation we have in this industry, very sad.

Oh and I'm just concerned because I did pick up TT-33 during the New Year's sale at the ridiculously awesome price they had and don't want to continue using it if it truely is overdosed with 3,5.
I'm on the same boat as you. I picked up two bottles with NY sale and now don't want to use it till i hear what's what.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the same boat as you. I picked up two bottles with NY sale and now don't want to use it till i hear what's what.
Not going to lie bro, I was very much happy with what I was getting from TT-33. I've been using Eviscerate almost daily since the beginning of January and I can't say enough good things about. Once I got my New Years sale, I started dosing TT-33 at 2-4 caps a day just like the directions say, never more. Some days I only dose 2 caps total because 1 cap already provides a perfect dose (if the label is actually accurate).

If I recall correctly, I think some Gaspari rep or someone that was unofficially with Gaspari told us that one serving (3 caps) of Mitotropin has a total of 150mcg of both 3'3' and 3'5' diiodo-l-thyronine; I can't remember if he stated how much of each though in the 150mcg amount.

Now TT-33 has that amount in just 1 cap, in which the label actually states how much of each. Before I placed my order I kept reading the label over like a million times so I wasn't trippin' lol and was sold on how many servings it provided. If iForce is legit on this then it is awesome that they were willing to provide us with that many servings with more than enough actives in just 1 serving. That alone made me want to get two bottles, ESPECIALLY at the introductory price during the sale! It pretty much was a win/win for both quality and quantity. I don't think anyone supp overall currently has this kind of value; but only if the label is what it claims to provide, in which I hope it does.

I was on TT-33 for approximately two weeks before I came across this thread and since then I haven't dosed it because I would really like someone to confirm this situation. From those two weeks, in conjuction with Eviscerate, C5/UC-VO2, ALCAR, Adrenalean and Ashwagandha I've had the best recomp effects ever. I added CEL's Suppress-C into the mix about a week and a half ago, applying not even a full pump on the inside of my legs and the results have been just flat out amazing. I really didn't want to get Suppress-C because I took sort of a self-vow to not touch any steroidal-type supps but I've already ran LX a while ago and although 7-OH and beta-androstenetriol aren't anabolic, I still view them on the hormonal side because of their steroidal structure. But after finding out that LX as a product is legal to use by a couple organizations for natural BBing competitions, I figured I could stand using a topical cortisol modulator. LX is probably the best fat-reducing supp I've used, TT-33 pretty much topping it, so I thought why not give Suppress-C a shot. Beta-androstenetriol is also incredible for immune support. I really try to stay as natural as I can because I know I can achieve the look I want without going drastically hormonal hence why cortisol modulators will be as far as I go in that route; they aren't anabolic and is legal to use in the one organization that I want to someday compete in, WNSO (FAME).

I really need to start a log to show how awesome the past month has been. I'm going to take a pic tonight, even though I've already been improving, to show the progress I'm making. I'm probably around 15-18% BF right now so obviously there is still plenty of room to show my progression.

I should state that my activity level isn't up to par yet just because I have been putting a lot of time into school but I know that my diet is what has been helping a lot. TT-33, I know has really been the x-factor in the awesome recomp effects I've gotten because there was a couple times where I downed a whole large Hot-N-Ready pepperoni pizza from Little Ceasar's and it barely effected me in terms of weight gain at all. Just goes to show you can stray a little here and there if you want cuz TT-33 acted sort of like a damage control. I truly hope TT-33 is what it is so I can get back on it and literally crush everything in sight. I have no doubt in my mind that once I get my workout routine up to par I will succeed in finally achieving a flat stomach for the first time in my life. Heck, with the abdominal routine that I plan on doing I am certain that I can get very decent cuts for the summer.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For what its worth...... Gaspari never backed up their claim with ANY official documents and they are the ones that have sense backed down and owner banned (for the upteenth time).
Iforce has posted all the COAs and info they have.
Gaspari has a competing product.......

Not saying it may not be true but just seems odd and Iforce is taking the brunt of this attack when no proof has been shown, that I am aware of.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth...... Gaspari never backed up their claim with ANY official documents and they are the ones that have sense backed down and owner banned (for the upteenth time).

Not saying it may not be true but just seems odd and Iforce is taking the brunt of this attack when no proof has been shown, that I am aware of.
Exactly, Gaspari spends load of $$ on ads and to me are one level above muscletech and eas garbage. If they did have evidence they would have been able to produce it. I have used the original Reversitol and it worked amazingly well. PA spoke against 6-bromo in favor of 11-oxo. Its simply bashing the competition, happens all the time. Its business.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
gasparis product being novadex-xt?

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established

Werd, I'm with that.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using TT-33 for just under a week, as part of the fat demolition stack at NP. I have been pleased with how well the recomp is going, but bear in mind I also do a lot of cardio which is obviously aiding. I am not overly concerned based on any Gaspari claims. I think this is just an issue of one business trying to protect their own interests

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
how would you know if you had thyroid shutdown?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ you really wouldn't without a blood test. You could also check like webmd and look at the symptoms of hypothyroidism

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established

grambo; can you provide a link to the coa's please?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see this grambo, thanks for putting this together

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like iforce is suing gaspari now because of this.

i would say they never would follow through this should gaspari was right in the first place.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I hope that IForce follows through (if all claims are accurate of course). One company should not go around spreading ficticious rumors.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its very possible if this is true, iforce can be the victim as well.

i mean, dont most these companies import ingrediants from china and other countries?

its ultimately the responsiblity of iforce to check their stuff, but you know what im saying here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its very possible if this is true, iforce can be the victim as well.

i mean, dont most these companies import ingrediants from china and other countries?

its ultimately the responsiblity of iforce to check their stuff, but you know what im saying here.
if a company puts it's name on a product and puts it out there for purchase by consumers then whatever is in it becomes their responsibility-imo. to me they are the ones who stand to profit from the product so they should also shoulder the risk.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.