canadians:customs and seizing

  1. canadians:customs and seizing


    How much do you Canadians usually spend from the planet? any of you guys get stuff seized? how about customs?

    I was looking to pick up some recoverpro, glycobol, slin sane, some rpn stuff and maybeee 6-bromo. I know carnitine is not allowed in Canada and BB.com won't even let you check out with that stuff in your cart.
    I usually order from BB.com and there is never any hassles.

    Thanks
    Andrew


  2. Pick USPS...you should be fine...Nutra has an awesome rep for getting orders through to Canadians.

  3. I've NEVER had products seized. Whether it's from NP, or BB.com, DA nutrition. I've ordered everything and anything. Just received my order from NP 4x ATP tabs, 3x DCP, Quadracarn. Never had a problem. ORDER MY BROTHER, ORDER!!!!!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Pick USPS...you should be fine...Nutra has an awesome rep for getting orders through to Canadians.
    isn't that more money?

  5. I think my shipping came to 35 bucks. Aprox. As long as it get to my front door, that's all that matters. 35 bucks or 135 bucks. I'll still order.

  6. Yeah I always go USPS and I've never had a problem either.

  7. I have had stuff siezed with USPS but not from NutraPlanet. Never had anything siezed using FEDEX. and it gets here in 24 hours.

    If you use USPS make sure you use Express or it is not traceable. I have had orders disapear...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. I always seem to have problems with ordering from this site using USPS. I have had one package seized and returned to NP, for L-Carnitine in Banish BCFC and Yohimbe in Mood Swing, however the same stuff went through a week later. Also, I always get dinged with taxes (GST & PST) plus a handeling fee. No problems (fees or seizures) with orders from bb.com. As a result I try to avoid odering from here, which sucks because NP has the best reps and great prices on bulks, plus they have stuff you cannot get elsewhere.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by moats View Post
    I always seem to have problems with ordering from this site using USPS. I have had one package seized and returned to NP, for L-Carnitine in Banish BCFC and Yohimbe in Mood Swing, however the same stuff went through a week later. Also, I always get dinged with taxes (GST & PST) plus a handeling fee. No problems (fees or seizures) with orders from bb.com. As a result I try to avoid odering from here, which sucks because NP has the best reps and great prices on bulks, plus they have stuff you cannot get elsewhere.
    I had a feeling someone would say that, and that is EXACTLY what I don't want. I don't understand how BB.com stuff never gets taxed or customs, etc. Maybe BB.com has an agreement set up with the border?

  10. If I didn't get dinged with customs and taxes, I would always order from here instead!

  11. Does nutra adjust the product values so there is less trouble with Canadian taxes?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have had stuff siezed with USPS but not from NutraPlanet. Never had anything siezed using FEDEX. and it gets here in 24 hours.

    If you use USPS make sure you use Express or it is not traceable. I have had orders disapear...

    I've had the exact same experience; never once had a package from NutraPlanet seized when sending it to Canada. And never hit with duties from USPS either

  13. In reference to shipping to Canada, we are currently looking at a new solution to help solve both the problems with customs and with the duties and taxes. We will hopefully have an answer within a couple of weeks. Until that occurs, I would recommend USPS as we have had fewer problems with getting packages through customs with them as opposed to Fed Ex. We will certainly honor any request to use Fed Ex.

    I want to assure all of our supporters in Canada that fixing these issues is at the top of our list.

  14. USPS=never had a problem.

  15. I'm pretty sure bb.com uses Canada Post (a link at the top of this forum page) and I never pay customs or taxes using them. Hopefully, you guys can set something up with them.

  16. Well they always have taken any free samples and extras Nutraplanet has sent, but I have got all the stuff I ordered. Fedex takes 2-3 days to get here and it takes USPS like 2 weeks sometimes longer! Plus everytime I get a package I have to pay an extra $15 at the door.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Well they always have taken any free samples and extras Nutraplanet has sent, but I have got all the stuff I ordered. Fedex takes 2-3 days to get here and it takes USPS like 2 weeks sometimes longer! Plus everytime I get a package I have to pay an extra $15 at the door.
    Like they took the samples out of the box and kept them?! Thats weird man.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Like they took the samples out of the box and kept them?! Thats weird man.
    Yes and more then once, I talked to Nutraplanet and they added 2 free T-shirts with free samples in the next order and they also took them. So Nutraplanet for the next order Put them through as I paid for them so they wouldn't take it.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yes and more then once, I talked to Nutraplanet and they added 2 free T-shirts with free samples in the next order and they also took them. So Nutraplanet for the next order Put them through as I paid for them so they wouldn't take it.
    WTH lol?! They took the T-shirts?!! I have never got one from NP ....maybe they be pirating meh stuff too!!!! I will have to peruse my order slips more carefully from now on....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    WTH lol?! They took the T-shirts?!! I have never got one from NP ....maybe they be pirating meh stuff too!!!! I will have to peruse my order slips more carefully from now on....
    Ya I hate customs now lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yes and more then once, I talked to Nutraplanet and they added 2 free T-shirts with free samples in the next order and they also took them. So Nutraplanet for the next order Put them through as I paid for them so they wouldn't take it.
    Yah they will steal, that's why if you don't track your packages they often disappear.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    In reference to shipping to Canada, we are currently looking at a new solution to help solve both the problems with customs and with the duties and taxes. We will hopefully have an answer within a couple of weeks. Until that occurs, I would recommend USPS as we have had fewer problems with getting packages through customs with them as opposed to Fed Ex. We will certainly honor any request to use Fed Ex.

    I want to assure all of our supporters in Canada that fixing these issues is at the top of our list.
    has anything been done about this?

    I am mainly worried about seized goods/duties

  23. Quote Originally Posted by andrewT View Post
    has anything been done about this?

    I am mainly worried about seized goods/duties
    you do get charged with duties/custom fees at the door but i find most stuff goes over customs easily

  24. Heads up to all Canadians on here. Seems Carnitine and Dopamine and their derivatives are now legal in Canada among a handful of other substances.

    http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media...11_168-eng.php
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For all you Canadians...
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Log in
Log in