ORDERS NOW PROCESSING

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok guys just got confirmation that some of back ordered items from new years sale are in and orders are going out. Even though it may have seemed to be too long or a hassle, make sure you let nutraplanet know how much we appreciate their awesome deals

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks BB, and thanks for your patience

Insaniac

Awards
Good to hear that Nutra is on top of it...........THX

endymion88

Awards
i'll be relieved when i get a ship confirmation.

endymion88

Awards
WOO PROCESSING! the world is well and good again :) i shall not run out of waxy maize!

Ivers

Awards
There was never a doubt that they would come through. I can't wait to get my order. thank again NP for the awesome sale!!

JF 423

Awards
they neve rlet us down before...time is the ultimate virtue and you shall be rewarded for it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and DCP? now change the date to 01/14/2010?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It gets here when it gets here. You never wait until you're out of stuff to order more stuff. That's first year stuff. :)

Nutraplanet, thanks for the great sale.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the New Years sale guys, and I appreciate the email letting me know that the order is processing. Can't wait to check out the Dymatize protein I ordered, I'm just about out of my other stuff!

mikutzu

mikutzu

Awards
I am very pleasantly surprised after one days from placing order to receive mail with processing order.I can only thank and congratulate NutraPlanet for the prompt and perfect service offered.
With great esteem and respect,a happy customer :clap2:

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im glad its finnaly processing i always knew they'd come through, i guess thats what you get for ordering oversold items lol.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Ordered Jan. 1...still pending. Hmmm....

They'll probably send me a tank or a tshirt or something free though, so I'll probably get over it. Lol. Please hurry tho...supplies are running low. ;-)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
got one box today. thanks NP

gich

Awards
Ordered Jan. 1...still pending. Hmmm....

They'll probably send me a tank or a tshirt or something free though, so I'll probably get over it. Lol. Please hurry tho...supplies are running low. ;-)
yeah mines still pending since the 1st, hope they havn't forgotten my order, stash is getting low :eek5: :shocked:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah mines still pending since the 1st, hope they havn't forgotten my order, stash is getting low :eek5: :shocked:
Yea my supplies are running dangerously low too. I really hope mine gets sent out soon. I also had an item mysteriously removed from my order. I sent an email yesterday morning. Haven't heard back yet.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea my supplies are running dangerously low too. I really hope mine gets sent out soon. I also had an item mysteriously removed from my order. I sent an email yesterday morning. Haven't heard back yet.
yes what happen with the FAST CS of NP??????

i sent e-mails and still waiting for add something to my order:hitwithrock:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maxx, check your pms again, this was taken care of yesterday as I responded :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

We apologize for the delay, we are experiencing a ton of traffic. While it feels great to hit record breaking numbers, I guess there is a price to pay as well. We are literally working around the clock to have all orders and customer inquires fulfilled in the timeless manner possible.

We truly appreciate everyone's understanding and patience on this matter.

Also, keep in mind, we are still offering FREE shipping on our expense for additional week, in order to help make up for any inconvenience. PLUS, stay tuned for we have and will continue to have any more HOT DEALS to come during this free shipping time period and for all of 2010!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We apologize for the delay, we are experiencing a ton of traffic. While it feels great to hit record breaking numbers, I guess there is a price to pay as well. We are literally working around the clock to have all orders and customer inquires fulfilled in the timeless manner possible.

We truly appreciate everyone's understanding and patience on this matter.

Also, keep in mind, we are still offering FREE shipping on our expense for additional week, in order to help make up for any inconvenience. PLUS, stay tuned for we have and will continue to have any more HOT DEALS to come during this free shipping time period and for all of 2010!!!
I love NP and this Forum and understand the situation.

btw i not have a free shipp!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hmmm:

davidl351

Awards
that's odd... i received both of my packages i ordered on the 10th, but the order from the 4th is still pending.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn i not have more Java soap i feel dirty again i need my friggin soap mmmmmmmmm Java

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for orders that mare delayed, keep in mind what is in that order and if any items are possibly oversold or oos

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
that's odd... i received both of my packages i ordered on the 10th, but the order from the 4th is still pending.
We do ship out orders by the "first come, first serve" process. Though, this also depends on the availability of the products you order. Because of the overwhelming volume, some manufacturers literally could not keep up with this volume, which have delayed a lot of orders because of the prolonged transit times on the stock we need to fulfill these orders. Trust me, once we have all of the items needed to fulfill an order, we always strive to get the order out the door, ASAP.

davidl351

Awards
We do ship out orders by the "first come, first serve" process. Though, this also depends on the availability of the products you order. Because of the overwhelming volume, some manufacturers literally could not keep up with this volume, which have delayed a lot of orders because of the prolonged transit times on the stock we need to fulfill these orders. Trust me, once we have all of the items needed to fulfill an order, we always strive to get the order out the door, ASAP.
totally understandable. i did order a product (NOW Astaxanthin) that said it would ship out in 1-3 business days. i was hoping that nobody else was aware that this product existed, hehe. ;)

would it be at all possible to ship the instock items beforehand? just curious...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
totally understandable. i did order a product (NOW Astaxanthin) that said it would ship out in 1-3 business days. i was hoping that nobody else was aware that this product existed, hehe. ;)

would it be at all possible to ship the instock items beforehand? just curious...
the only issue with that is the shipping conceen. When shipping is free for the consumer, NP still picks up the tab. This could double or triple the cost

davidl351

Awards
the only issue with that is the shipping conceen. When shipping is free for the consumer, NP still picks up the tab. This could double or triple the cost
that's what i figured. i was just curious. thanks for your prompt responses.

SilverSnake

Awards
still pending ;( made my order from the 10th ;\

but the prices were good :X, and $0 shipping = happy costumer ;D

Sorry for my bad english ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries SilverSnake, thank you for your business

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
second box delivered, thanks NP

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

David, the Astaxanthin for your order just arrived and your order is now being processed, which will ship out today, the 15th. Thanks for your patience and support!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any news on DCP? Made a large order on the 1st and still pending..Also an item got deleted from my order after I paid. I emailed twice a few days ago with no response. Order Number: 126550 Thanks..

davidl351

Awards
Any news on DCP? Made a large order on the 1st and still pending..Also an item got deleted from my order after I paid. I emailed twice a few days ago with no response. Order Number: 126550 Thanks..
scott, look for a thread called 'DCP shipping updates' in the nutraplanet sub forums. he has the current info on the lateness of DCP.