Jan 9, 2010 6:19 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Jan 9, 2010 5:49 AM At local FedEx facility BARRINGTON, NJ
Jan 9, 2010 1:55 AM Departed FedEx location LEWISBERRY, PA
Jan 8, 2010 7:09 PM Arrived at FedEx location LEWISBERRY, PA
Jan 8, 2010 4:34 AM Departed FedEx location ELLENWOOD, GA
Jan 7, 2010 6:44 PM Arrived at FedEx locationELLENWOOD, GA
Jan 7, 2010 5:01 PM Picked up ELLENWOOD, GA
Jan 7, 2010 3:12 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

so it took a total of 3 days to recieve my package. Well you can say 2 days because after ordering it on the 6th I only waited the 7th and 8th and today when I woke up it was here!!!

Excellent service and turn over time guys!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad it worked out for you. Thank you for your business

sncaufield

Awards
I'm glad they shipped it out quickly, but after that, it's all fedex lol

endymion88

Awards
I'm with you on this one! Still processing......lost count on the days
same and getting irritated. sorta wish the products they had on hand of mine would be shipped seperately.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
same and getting irritated. sorta wish the products they had on hand of mine would be shipped seperately.
Same ordered 6 days ago not even began processing awell i guess thats what happens with huge sales.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I put like 4 orders in all seperately (wish I would have done 1 big one and saved with coupon codes.. Anyway I digress) so I have got all orders except my very first one and I was well aware it would take longer. I don't kno if u guys realized this or not but when u put the order in and if something in ur cart is of low availabilty it warns you ur order might be delayed in the checkout screen. It is in red font on the top of the page. You guys prolly had something in ur cart that was low availabilty and didn't realize it. U can see when u got to check out under each item it says it's availabilty

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your orders may be oversold ATM and causing the hold up. This happened to me during the 4th of July sale.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is the typical holdup when it comes to sales

taman25thc02

Wish I could say the same. Ordered on 1/2 with TT-33 in the cart and hoped they would send the in stock items out while they waited for TT-33 to come in.

6th came around and still no change in order status. A couple e-mails to CS later and all I had accomplished was getting them to break my order into in stock/out of stock.

In the meantime ALCAR went out of stock(but was in stock when I ordered) and now Sulbutiamine has no gone out of stock(in stock when ordered).

If I could make a suggestion to NP, if you are going to delay a whole order until all products are in stock during a major sale like this, at least pull the in stock ordered items off the shelve and hold them somewhere.

In the time I've been waiting for my order, 2 products have gone Out of Stock. I've been a pretty loyal NP supporter but my CS experiences have pushed my patience.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could say the same. Ordered on 1/2 with TT-33 in the cart and hoped they would send the in stock items out while they waited for TT-33 to come in.

6th came around and still no change in order status. A couple e-mails to CS later and all I had accomplished was getting them to break my order into in stock/out of stock.

In the meantime ALCAR went out of stock(but was in stock when I ordered) and now Sulbutiamine has no gone out of stock(in stock when ordered).

If I could make a suggestion to NP, if you are going to delay a whole order until all products are in stock during a major sale like this, at least pull the in stock ordered items off the shelve and hold them somewhere.

In the time I've been waiting for my order, 2 products have gone Out of Stock. I've been a pretty loyal NP supporter but my CS experiences have pushed my patience.
I love NP, but the whole items out of stock really ****s me off to boiling point at times.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They prolly held the entire order due to the tt-33 not being in stock. I'm sure if u ordered alcar and sublutimime and they went out of stock the ones u orderd is there it's just they have no more for anyone else. Why would u think they sold urs?

And as for them sending multiple shipments for a single order I think that is ridiculous to think ANY company would do that especially when they are the ones paying for the shipping. You should have made a seperate order for your tt-33 and u might have gotten the rest of your order by now

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They prolly held the entire order due to the tt-33 not being in stock. I'm sure if u ordered alcar and sublutimime and they went out of stock the ones u orderd is there it's just they have no more for anyone else. Why would u think they sold urs?

And as for them sending multiple shipments for a single order I think that is ridiculous to think ANY company would do that especially when they are the ones paying for the shipping. You should have made a seperate order for your tt-33 and u might have gotten the rest of your order by now
You are correct. If one item is out of stock it will hold it up, which I believe it says at the order screen.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I see how everyonne gets upset when you dont get your goodies asap. Consider it a lesson learned. Next time do more than one order. One of all instock, the other with the delayed shipping. Just speaking from personal experience

endymion88

Awards

when the shipping is free for any size order as advertised i don't see a problem with a business sending what's in stock and out of stock seperately. it's just a good practice especially since most the people who order here are loyal customers. everything i ordered had no warning of low stock and i'm still waiting.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when the shipping is free for any size order as advertised i don't see a problem with a business sending what's in stock and out of stock seperately. it's just a good practice especially since most the people who order here are loyal customers. everything i ordered had no warning of low stock and i'm still waiting.
have you tried speaking with customer service?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order."
The shipping is free to you.

There is very little margin in the already regularly low prices that NutraPlanet offers. Add in discount codes and sales prices and you can imagine what that does.

Consider that any order was free to ship to you is an other $5 to $10 cost that, not you, but NutraPlanet absorbs.

We are sorry for any delays that you may have experienced during this high volume sales time. Thank you for your patience.

davidl351

Awards
mine is also being held up, but i can't help being patient. NP is a boon and it'll be worth the wait. 10% off, free shipping, and discounts off already low prices? can't ask for much more. NP might just be my staple supplement stop.

Mikey13

Awards
What gets me is that on Jan 1 (when I made the purchase) the order page mentioned Jan 3rd as the ship date, since something I ordered was out of stock. It has been 7 days since........

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine is also being held up, but i can't help being patient. NP is a boon and it'll be worth the wait. 10% off, free shipping, and discounts off already low prices? can't ask for much more. NP might just be my staple supplement stop.
We are glad to have your business

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im not upset as to the delayed shipping times i suspected it when i ordered last saturday i ordered jack3d fruit punch and ragnarok ultra now im assuming they were oversold is there any indication on when there is a new shipment coming in cause im running on 9 days of no updates. Thats all im asking is an update on your order every now and then cause i would assume (now im no business man or supplement company owner so i may be off but) that you'd have a multitude of shipments coming in for products that are off high demand. Im not in that much rush for my order but id just like maybe an update on it since tommorow is 9 days with no update.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a weekend and this is a very small group of folks with families and do actually need off time just like the rest of us.

If there has been no change to the order status, being that it is an electronic database and it is non business hours, I imagine there will be no status to update until there is a replenish of inventory on the items that are holding up your orders.

Rest assured the CS at NP does all that is reasonable and beyond within there means to expedite your orders and you can be certain they will make haste on Monday to see that you all will soon be satisfied customers.

Thanks again for the patience.

Ando55

Awards
My order is still pending...I'm pretty sure it's the Leviathan Reloaded holding it up, anyword when that will be back in?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
It is a weekend and this is a very small group of folks with families and do actually need off time just like the rest of us.

If there has been no change to the order status, being that it is an electronic database and it is non business hours, I imagine there will be no status to update until there is a replenish of inventory on the items that are holding up your orders.

Rest assured the CS at NP does all that is reasonable and beyond within there means to expedite your orders and you can be certain they will make haste on Monday to see that you all will soon be satisfied customers.

Ya i understand it all i know how it works and i have nothing but respect for you guys like i said im really in no rush i was more just looking for an update for when infact you will be restocked. I hope i didnt come across as complaining.

davidl351

Awards

families? off-time? holidays? what is this non-sense you speak of? we're in a capitalist economy, we will have none of that here!

just kidding, of course.

endymion88

Awards
have you tried speaking with customer service?
yes, i just sent another email now. theres simply items i cannot hold off on. basically just staples. hoping this gets resolved. i mean i love me some supplements and during my lifetime i'm sure i'll be ordering many more than just from this order.

taman25thc02

because when they broke my order into items that were ready to ship and ones that weren't, ALCAR was put in the order that wasn't in stock yet.

As to your 2nd part...a major competitor does just that so why is it ridiculous?

"One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order."

The shipping is free to you.

There is very little margin in the already regularly low prices that NutraPlanet offers. Add in discount codes and sales prices and you can imagine what that does.

Consider that any order was free to ship to you is an other $5 to $10 cost that, not you, but NutraPlanet absorbs.

We are sorry for any delays that you may have experienced during this high volume sales time. Thank you for your patience.
Understandable and CS has been prompt in their responses but I certainly expected something shipped by now. It's coming up on 6 true business days hold time now.

I see how everyonne gets upset when you dont get your goodies asap. Consider it a lesson learned. Next time do more than one order. One of all instock, the other with the delayed shipping. Just speaking from personal experience
Because then I lose the 10% discount....

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Received my order today. 12 days to get to Iraq through a holiday weekend, another weekend, and snowstorms in Germany. Not too shabby.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks BnP. Glad everything went smoothly