allthewhey protein

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I see that they have increased the price on their protein. Does that mean we will see an increase on nutraplanet?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of right now, I dont believe a change is in the cards, however I will check on it.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
any idea when it will be back in stock

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should have an answer some time today

update: there is no timeframe for a new shipment. Sorry guys

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Dang... thanks for checking on it and posting the update.

Hopefully there will be some in by the end of the month, I've been curious about trying the Peanut Butter flavor. I tried their choc pb cup and was impressed, haven't had a bad batch of protein from them yet and I've tried about 5 of their flavors.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried the PB and it was quite good. However, by my own personal preference, I always mixed it with choc.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I lucked up, Peanut Butter isolate is in stock right now and it appears to be the only ATW protein that's in stock at nutra at the moment. In for one :)

With 5lbs of this and 5lbs of the Dymatize stuff, I should be set for a while.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Dang... thanks for checking on it and posting the update.

Hopefully there will be some in by the end of the month, I've been curious about trying the Peanut Butter flavor. I tried their choc pb cup and was impressed, haven't had a bad batch of protein from them yet and I've tried about 5 of their flavors.
I have tried this flavor as well. And it is one of my favorite ones.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the Whey Isolate is back in, back at its great low price :woohoo:

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I think I'm gonna order some vanilla ice cream sandwich blend while free shipping is still available. The plain peanut butter isolate is not doing it for me... it might be the worst tasting protein I've ever had, it's just not sweet at all. Here's to hoping vanilla ice cream sandwich is good!

jdrawdon

Awards
Hows it goin guys? I just got allthewhey for the first time and i read some reviews, but i wanted to actually get a persons opinion. How do you like it and why if anyone doesn't mind?

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I'd say that aside from the terrible batch of Peanut Butter isolate I just got, the stuff is really great, taste-wise. The Cinnamon Bun, Cupcake Batter, Banana, Egg Nog, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup flavors that I bought were all awesome. I usually mix a scoop with 6 oz of water and immediately shake it up in a jar and it mixes really well. The trick is to shake it up IMMEDIATELY if you want to avoid clumps in your shake. Mixing the scoop with 6 oz of milk tastes even better.

Before ATW, I had tried Optimum Nutrition and I also recently bought a batch of Dymatize Elite Gourmet protein. In my opinion, All The Whey beats them both as far as taste (aside from my one bad batch of plain peanut butter).

jdrawdon

Awards
Alright, thank you very much. Just what i needed to know.