iforce tt-33

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
can't seem to find dosage directions anywhere on the web... any chance a rep could check and let us know? just wondering 3 a day, seems a cool thing... but for instance if you need six or more a day....

thanks np monkeys!

R

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody has a chance to try it yet? I'd like to order some but haven't seen any logs or heard any responses from people who've taken the supplement.....

M

mamelton

Awards
I'm curious too. I ordered one bottle anyway, to run in March.

P

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Look for logs on thyrotabs and mytotropin. Thyrotabs i think are the same thing, were made by gaspari. Mytotropin, also made by Gaspari is currently avaivable. Definately the stuff works, its extreme stuff. My thoughts on how healthy it is, is very dim. Plus i think the stuff makes me lethargic, but that could be me.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce though... pass on that shotty company.

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
All of their products may not be spot on, I don't know, but there Methadrol is a very good S-Drol clone; so I can't agree that iForce is necessarily "shotty". As to the TT-33, I would not personally use over 2 caps/day= 300 mcg./day of T2. I'd say this should be equal to about 50-75 mcg. of T3 in terms of metabolic effects.

Crowbar

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of their products may not be spot on, I don't know, but there Methadrol is a very good S-Drol clone; so I can't agree that iForce is necessarily "shotty". As to the TT-33, I would not personally use over 2 caps/day= 300 mcg./day of T2. I'd say this should be equal to about 50-75 mcg. of T3 in terms of metabolic effects.

Crowbar
Your lucky if it was even S-Drol, more likely DMT or MethylTest.

Again, shotty ass company.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is the same compud of Gaspari Thyrotabs?

3,3p-iodo-4 (4-hydroxyphenoxy)-L-Phenylalanine 50 mcg ?

R

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
True...it's not the best company out there. When I asked Vaughn (their rep) for a free sample to try it out, I got a rude response :zx11pissed:

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
DAdams, the FDA tests CLEARLY showed that Methadrol was, in fact, S-Drol. However, my intention is not to defend iForce, as I have no particular association with them, but rather to give some general guidelines on the use of T2.

Crowbar

P

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established

Crowbar
Informative words.

Where did you gather the comparison of 300mcg of TT-33 to being similar to 50-75 of T3?

Saying that, ive read that T3 really is only good to take, while on a anabolic cycle, since it can be very catabolic when dieting, which is what youd being doing on taking a product of this nature.

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The comparison is drawn from my and others' personal experiences with T2; it's just a rough guesstimation. Yes, T3 can be catabolic and is best combined with an androgen, however T2 doesn't seem to be as catabolic as T3--although I'd still combine it with an androgen.

Crowbar

R

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
What what I've heard, the advantage of taking TT-33 is that it doesn't eat up your muscle tissue, only fat, whereas T-3 aka Cytomel is extremely catabolic. I ran T-3 alone w/o any PH or other anabolic support and it was a disaster....lost a lot of muscle mass..resulting in a "flat and flabby" look.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i got two questions for this compound.

This the oxidation of tyrosine for make 3,5-Diiodotyrosine and then Thyroxine?

or

The Isolation the of diiodotyrosine from the thyroid gland?

Thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait.. WTF... where did all the posts from this thread go? Like the ones of mr. iforce claiming how stand up his company is, and not shotty at all... calling me the idiot?

Fast forward a month and that ****ty ass company put out this TT-33 supplement that is all kinds of ****ed up. Dangerous to anyone with borderline low thyroid, and certainly a problem for anyone with BP issues.

Sorry to you all that bought that... it had 3,5 in it anyway, you only want the good stuff.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Fast forward a month and that ****ty ass company put out this TT-33 supplement that is all kinds of ****ed up. Dangerous to anyone with borderline low thyroid, and certainly a problem for anyone with BP issues.

Sorry to you all that bought that... it had 3,5 in it anyway, you only want the good stuff.

D:

can you expand a little bit more on what you are saying here please. I find you are very informative. Thanks in advance.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D:

can you expand a little bit more on what you are saying here please. I find you are very informative. Thanks in advance.
You can find more at bb.com... tt-33 has become the next SX. triple the amount of 3,5 in the caps than listed on the bottle, doesn't even have 3,3 in it (Because 3,3 is the good stuff, and much more expensive). Iforce is silent on the matter because their lawyers told them to keep quiet... they posted an in house COA on it, with all the pertinent data blacked out.

You can watch the drama unfold elsewhere, but bar none this company is underhanded, and I would severly press anyone thinking of their Resversitol for PCT to think twice.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Thanks D I guess I need to head over to bb.com for a bit. Fogured the price was to good to be true.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams I got sick of following it but was there ever anything posted that actually validated the tested claims of Gaspari and others?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams I got sick of following it but was there ever anything posted that actually validated the tested claims of Gaspari and others?
I quit following it as well.. I believe Gaspiri posted thier stuff, but then it got taken down, then iforce posted thier in house COA, but any information you wanted to actually know was blacked out... now silence.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there was a 3rd party coa as well which grambo posted today

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually under the impression Gasoari never produced anything. Like stated above they did seem to have a NMR test from a 3rd party..... Don't see why gaspari would get stuff taken down.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually under the impression Gasoari never produced anything. Like stated above they did seem to have a NMR test from a 3rd party..... Don't see why gaspari would get stuff taken down.
Reading 11 pages may just have made me cross eyed on who posted what! :D

D

davidl351

Awards
firstly, the whole "there's triple the amount of 3,5 in it" was purely speculation. no one but iForce knows what's in TT-33 at the moment. it was Thermolife who called them out on that. still doesn't take away the fact that iForce has YET to procure any sort of evidence taking them out of the immediate spot light. however, their reputation is tainted for sure, even if they do come up with some sort of saving grace.

the fact of the matter is, they kept their pie holes shut for 10 days, leaving customers out in the dark. now Vaughn is proclaiming that iForce will come up with something by Friday. why the wait game when something so simple could have been answered so simply? and that MS Paint created CoA was hardly enough to convince informed customers.

every time these questions come up, the reps go silent as the night: "does TT-33 contain what it claims to have?" and "why are all the relevant info on the CoA blanked out?"

some crazy drama that i didn't have enough popcorn for.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It puts doubt in my mind with I force 's tt-33 =( sad

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to put things straight..... Thermolife brought into question 95% Divanill.

In the big thread Gasparis owner came out of nowhere and posted something like "Its norm in the industry look at TT-33 yada yada"

Basically called them out and said they would post info to back it up. Never did that I am aware and I think they banned Bruce.

Iforce posted what they had, not sure what they are doing now.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I have a bottle of this stuff. Started taking it a couple days ago.

D

davidl351

Awards
Damn, I have a bottle of this stuff. Started taking it a couple days ago.
sorry to hear. i have an unopened bottle myself and don't plan on taking it until the facts come out.

D

defy

Awards
Yeah I got 5 bottles in a really good cheap sale, been on it for 5 days. Dosing low for now, though.

D

defy

Awards
At least you think you are. Always good to go swallowing down the unknown.
That's what she said.

Yeah, I'm tapering down to stop at the end of this week. Apparently there will be some update from iforce by friday, but who knows.

Post from iforce today:
"i told you 10 days ago personally that yes, tt-33 meets label claims.

afaik, iforce is making some statements today or tomorrow at latest. i dont understand the confusion. since day one i have said that tt-33 is good to go."

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what she said.

Yeah, I'm tapering down to stop at the end of this week. Apparently there will be some update from iforce by friday, but who knows.

Post from iforce today:
"i told you 10 days ago personally that yes, tt-33 meets label claims.

afaik, iforce is making some statements today or tomorrow at latest. i dont understand the confusion. since day one i have said that tt-33 is good to go."
Haha... I like that quote... it is oddly familiar to what AX was saying about SLIM-X.

It's like a soap opera.

D

davidl351

Awards
Haha... I like that quote... it is oddly familiar to what AX was saying about SLIM-X.

It's like a soap opera.
it's actually a fun read. lots of funny pictures, insults, and off-topic remarks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to put things straight..... Thermolife brought into question 95% Divanill.

In the big thread Gasparis owner came out of nowhere and posted something like "Its norm in the industry look at TT-33 yada yada"

Basically called them out and said they would post info to back it up. Never did that I am aware and I think they banned Bruce.

Iforce posted what they had, not sure what they are doing now.
What? iForce didnt post ****

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? iForce didnt post ****
I said they posted what they had, they posted more than Gaspari the accusors is all I am saying. At least it was something.....

Not backing 100% Iforce here just saying its a lot of backlash on them with no proof from what I have seen.

I want to hear more from Iforce and won't buy any until then but they did post some COAs and 3rd Party NMRs, though many are saying they are shoddy. (Links are in the Rev v2 thread in Nutra section.)

R

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
They've been suspiciously quiet (iForce) about this whole thing :shhh: surrounding tt-33

D

davidl351

Awards
if you guys go to bb.com, iForce posted their new CoA and mass spec from a 3rd party lab. it's different from the one posted before, but it's still not 100% reassuring as iForce won't disclose the testing company's name. the good news is, according to the tests, the product does include the claimed ingredients.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see that this has been straightened away

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
No matter what the case is with TT-33 whether the rumors are true or not. Just the way Iforce has went about taking care of the situation, and just the speculation surrounding them feel their rep is destroyed.
No matter what the situation is, whether the product meets label claims or not, they should of handled the situation totally differently.

but I will say
Silence tends to be a precursor to guilt.

D

davidl351

Awards
i'm glad the thought of returning my bottle never crossed my mind. again, i'm not acclimated to read all that scientific jargon, but i know how to read labels (i think). of course there's always going to be the skeptic, just glad my skepticism has been put aside for the most part.

my conversation with Macro did give me some reassurance, even though he didn't reply to one of my PMs.

i still have two bottles of your HemaVol waiting to be ran and i'm going to start my LX/TT-33/Alphaburn stack soon enough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 19
50Magnum Supplements 3
50Magnum Supplements 4
B Anabolics 7
Mind+Muscle Company Promotions 0