Nimbus Nutrition Restock - AnabolicMinds.com

Nimbus Nutrition Restock

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Nimbus Nutrition Restock

If and when will NutraPlanet restock Poseidon? This question was asked last month and not answered by NutraPlanet. A lot of us use Poseidon and need to know.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will look into it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by patm View Post
    A lot of us use Poseidon
    X2...im really missing poseidon, a great product.
    Im amazed that no one has tried to copy the formula.
    •   

4. New Member

restock blast too
  5. Banned

I heard that something is coming out, and it will be cheaper while being GMP stamped.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I heard that something is coming out, and it will be cheaper while being GMP stamped.
    from nimbus or someone else?
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I believe I answered the Nimbus question; probably deep in the ETA thread. At this point we aren't restocking the Nimbus products since they weren't moving very well.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I believe I answered the Nimbus question; probably deep in the ETA thread. At this point we aren't restocking the Nimbus products since they weren't moving very well.
    That's too bad. I really liked poseidon.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    That's too bad. I really liked poseidon.
    I'm not shocked; every large container that I bought had to thrown out. I'm sure that the color should not be poo-brown and taste like metal. I started calling it, "Pooooooseidon." I never had an issue with the smaller containers; although, I do purchase it from a different supplier. Did you know that AI use to carry Poseidon? I forget the name of it, but I DG use to send me some all the time until they stopped carrying it. They had a deal with Nimbus for the over-seas market.

I only buy the small tubs now - no issues there.
  10. New Member

11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

So it looks like maybe Nimbus is going out of the business? Man, for awhile their Poseidon was a huge seller, I had a big container of it and Blast cement up on me and they replaced it for free, always seemed like good guys and they were doing well for a long period of time. Sorry to see them go, hope that isn't the case. BTW, they told me to keep the foil top and place it inside the lid and since then I've had a container of Poseidon open for 4 months now and it is still a fine powder. Hope this helps anyone who still uses the product in the future.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Wow, that is bad news indeed. I really loved poseidon and used it in all my shakes.
  13. New Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    So it looks like maybe Nimbus is going out of the business? Man, for awhile their Poseidon was a huge seller, I had a big container of it and Blast cement up on me and they replaced it for free, always seemed like good guys and they were doing well for a long period of time. Sorry to see them go, hope that isn't the case. BTW, they told me to keep the foil top and place it inside the lid and since then I've had a container of Poseidon open for 4 months now and it is still a fine powder. Hope this helps anyone who still uses the product in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf77 View Post
    Wow, that is bad news indeed. I really loved poseidon and used it in all my shakes.
    Definitely NOT going out of business....Actually growing alot. Lots of new products are coming out. Nutra Planet decided to drop Nimbus.....and hopefully with enough customer support they will pick them back up!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Thanks for the tip about how to keep it fresh, that is one problem i had with every container i got, after being open a while it will get really hard and stuck together and change colour somewhat. I knew it was exposure / liquid, but nothing i did could stop it from happening.
  15. New Member

We our not going out of business. We're looking at 2010 to be a big year for us and coming out with new products and possibly some apparel
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattocks118 View Post
    We our not going out of business. We're looking at 2010 to be a big year for us and coming out with new products and possibly some apparel
    Glad to hear this, hope NP picks your product line back. Best of luck in the new year.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:35 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition restock?
    By rxp1997 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 08:58 AM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition
    By benj851 in forum Supplements