Nimbus Nutrition Restock
- 12-15-2009, 10:33 PM
- 12-16-2009, 06:33 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
Will look into itControlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
- 12-16-2009, 11:08 AM
12-16-2009, 09:06 PM
12-16-2009, 09:30 PM
I heard that something is coming out, and it will be cheaper while being GMP stamped.
12-16-2009, 11:25 PM
12-16-2009, 11:41 PM
I believe I answered the Nimbus question; probably deep in the ETA thread. At this point we aren't restocking the Nimbus products since they weren't moving very well.
12-16-2009, 11:56 PM
12-17-2009, 04:44 AM
I only buy the small tubs now - no issues there.
12-22-2009, 08:44 AM
01-02-2010, 07:01 AM
So it looks like maybe Nimbus is going out of the business? Man, for awhile their Poseidon was a huge seller, I had a big container of it and Blast cement up on me and they replaced it for free, always seemed like good guys and they were doing well for a long period of time. Sorry to see them go, hope that isn't the case. BTW, they told me to keep the foil top and place it inside the lid and since then I've had a container of Poseidon open for 4 months now and it is still a fine powder. Hope this helps anyone who still uses the product in the future.
01-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Wow, that is bad news indeed. I really loved poseidon and used it in all my shakes.
01-04-2010, 10:28 AM
01-04-2010, 02:27 PM
01-07-2010, 05:45 PM
01-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jorsn in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:35 PM
- By rxp1997 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2009, 08:58 AM
- By benj851 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:46 PM
- By ABA4life in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-08-2008, 03:48 PM
- By prld2gr8ns in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2008, 05:47 AM