USPlabs announces the GREATEST Deal in History-No RISK all REWARD!!!

Unprecedented Money-Back Guarantee On The World’s Most Unbelievable Sale

Prime Twin Pack (2 bottles - 120 count, 800 mgs) Plus FREE yes FREE Anabolic-Pump (90 count)

100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product — Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer?

WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer You’ll be THRILLED with what natural products can do.

We have eliminated ALL risk – All you have to do is train and eat!

1. Dosing: 69 Protocol - 9 caps a day on workout days, 6 caps on off days, 6 days on/1 day off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

Video Testimonials for Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Doug Miller - PRIME
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Chris Duffin - PRIME

Curt Dennis

Mike Uzar

Steve N - PRIME

Bryan - PRIME

Dave - PRIME

Dustin Leonard -PRIME

Josh Niemi - PRIME

Mike F - PRIME

Sam Cox - Stack

Tommy Day - Stack

Calvin Freeman - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Chris Tucker - Full Stack

Jason Timman - Full Stack

Mitch Berger - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Tristan from NY - Anabolic-Pump

Alex - Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Tommy - Anabolic-Pump

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unmatchable! :jaw:

elshano

elshano

Awards
ahh dear now we have a problem - i have to choose between the sixpack stack deal (recreate+ap) or this..

just looking to keep putting on lean muscle and making the most of my time in the gym, any advice on which one i should buy???

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh dear now we have a problem - i have to choose between the sixpack stack deal (recreate+ap) or this..

just looking to keep putting on lean muscle and making the most of my time in the gym, any advice on which one i should buy???
PRIME Twin Pack.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
tried 2 bottles of prime before at the 3 caps a day and didnt get anything... wondering if the 69 method would make me respond hmm

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tried 2 bottles of prime before at the 3 caps a day and didnt get anything... wondering if the 69 method would make me respond hmm
3 caps a day ? yah you may not get anything out of that low a dose.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm, might have to give this a go. how much strength gain is average?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
hmm, might have to give this a go. how much strength gain is average?
Personally, from what ive read it seems to work mainly on recovery... so strength and size are indirectly affected...which is why i have always thought prime and dth/dtp would be a great combo...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this deal is driving me crazy. I have to buy all these holiday gifts, but I am thinking this will be my yearly holiday gift :) Have been anxious to try prime, specifically at the 69 dosage

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, from what ive read it seems to work mainly on recovery... so strength and size are indirectly affected...which is why i have always thought prime and dth/dtp would be a great combo...
Actually I experience so much strength gain and stamina I tend to work so hard I have difficulty recovering. It's not till I dose higher do I get enhanced recovery.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength, endurance, body recomposition, and recovery are primary (direct) benefits.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength, endurance, body recomposition, and recovery are primary (direct) benefits.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this deal is driving me crazy. I have to buy all these holiday gifts, but I am thinking this will be my yearly holiday gift :) Have been anxious to try prime, specifically at the 69 dosage
I hear you! Considering this your yearly holiday gift is an awesome way to look at things. The "69 Protocol" has had incredibly positive feedback, in terms of strength, endurance, and body-recomposition gains, as well as enhanced recovery.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yah and recomp is crazy, one of the most valuable attributes of this product to an endo like me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most sales will be up until the clock strikes midnight and we move to december.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ridiculous, quite frankly.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really is ludicrous actually, I mean 2 bottles of prime for that amount would be amazing, then an AP thrown in.....:notworthy:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so it will still be up at nutra on monday?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Alright then I'll pick sum up as a Christmas present to myself is it better on a bulk or cut, I assume cut?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually prime and ap could work for either, all dependent upon diet

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually prime and ap could work for either, all dependent upon diet
Very vesitaile indeed... if you want to bulk on it though, you really have to pack away the vittles...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea when these orders will be shipping. I jumped on the PRIME deal and a few other products last Thursday and my order is still pending.

I only have three days left of the PRIME I've got in my stash. I really don't want to have to go through another loading phase. :dunno:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IC, if you want to pm me your order # I will look into it for you

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it with AP and DTHC... really got nothing out of the DTHC. Once I stopped I actually started to get all benefits of Prime I didn't get when I was on DTHC. Could be I was a non-responder but if you had to stack it with something else for strength/recovery I would throw in a GH product like PF/Ghenerate of the new App Nut GH product that is getting many positive reviews. Prime is in a class of its own... so want to get this but holding out for the IC release!!! Darn you Jacob, you and your deals are killing me!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when these orders will be shipping. I jumped on the PRIME deal and a few other products last Thursday and my order is still pending.

I only have three days left of the PRIME I've got in my stash. I really don't want to have to go through another loading phase. :dunno:
My order is doing the same thing.....still pending....:grumpy:

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
I ran it with AP and DTHC... really got nothing out of the DTHC. Once I stopped I actually started to get all benefits of Prime I didn't get when I was on DTHC. Could be I was a non-responder but if you had to stack it with something else for strength/recovery I would throw in a GH product like PF/Ghenerate of the new App Nut GH product that is getting many positive reviews. Prime is in a class of its own... so want to get this but holding out for the IC release!!! Darn you Jacob, you and your deals are killing me!!!!!!!!!!
you didnt get any increased aggression, libido boost, acne from DTHC? JW bc im gonna be runnning dthc/prime in coming days and have high hopes this will help my gains.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you didnt get any increased aggression, libido boost, acne from DTHC? JW bc im gonna be runnning dthc/prime in coming days and have high hopes this will help my gains.
Actually all I got was an increase in energy, most likely the Rhodiola Rosea (sp) among other ingredients... I don't think I respond to trib based test boosters. I seriously got more out of running NOW Fenugreek at 9 caps a day ($3.50 per bottle mind you) than I ever got out of DTHC. Keep in mind I was running the 120 count bottle and many respond better to the 240s it seems, best of luck with it. No matter what the Prime will be awesome for you.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
sweet i got 240s, anyways im hoping dthc/prime will help me put on 10 lbs in next 2 months. i havent run prime on a bulk yet only on recomp. i recall the recovery was amazing. i was rarely sore and was lifting 6x/week gettin stronger n stronger.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting 8WK PCT in about a week at what point can I use PRIME ?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FOr those that were wondering, the slight delay in shipping is due to the phenomenal numbers that purchased this awesome deal. The expectation is these should be going out within the next day or two

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start it the last week of your cycle and continue it during the duration of your PCT or if you want just start the first day of PCT. I am assuming you are also adding in a natty test booster as well or just running Prime?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I'd overlap the PRIME with your last week of the cycle. Load that ish up so you'll have the kick a couple weeks in the PCT. How much PRIME do you have? What is your dosing protocol going to be?

I just looked up my order and it was processing (up from pending). I hope that means it's going to be shipped today. This is my last day of PRIME, so if the package ships today, it will arrive tomorrow and I can continue without missing a beat. :)

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I'd overlap the PRIME with your last week of the cycle. Load that ish up so you'll have the kick a couple weeks in the PCT. How much PRIME do you have? What is your dosing protocol going to be?

I just looked up my order and it was processing (up from pending). I hope that means it's going to be shipped today. This is my last day of PRIME, so if the package ships today, it will arrive tomorrow and I can continue without missing a beat. :)
I have 240 caps to start,If its as good as your logs I'll be picking up alot more.I was thinking of 5off2 at 9ed.Can PRIME be used as a staple if so how do I cycle it ?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 240 caps to start,If its as good as your logs I'll be picking up alot more.I was thinking of 5off2 at 9ed.Can PRIME be used as a staple if so how do I cycle it ?
Do the 69 protocol and dose it 9 on workout days (3 with 3 meals a day or u can do 2 each meal/3 pwo) and 6 on all off days. Prime is best to stay on it, really helps the recovery on the off days as opposed to not taking any at least it did in my experience with it.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Do the 69 protocol and dose it 9 on workout days (3 with 3 meals a day or u can do 2 each meal/3 pwo) and 6 on all off days. Prime is best to stay on it, really helps the recovery on the off days as opposed to not taking any at least it did in my experience with it.
So you don't have to cycle off ?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
How big of a break do you give yourself?

Did PRIME ever come in 150 cap bottles? I could have sworn my last bottles were 150. Maybe I'm going crazy. :think:
How are you cycling GHenerate 4wkoff1wk ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How big of a break do you give yourself?

Did PRIME ever come in 150 cap bottles? I could have sworn my last bottles were 150. Maybe I'm going crazy. :think:
8 weeks for me, this gives me time to make a run with something else. I plan on using the swole stack.

That was the GNC version.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you don't have to cycle off ?
8 wks is a serious run on the body and wallet, that is all I ran it for. Doing HST it was pretty serious on the body and joints because I was pushing weight in uncharted territory on so many compound lifts. I am curious how it would work if you did a 4/5/6 day split vs 3 day HST like I did. Maybe next time that is what I will do. No matter what you do, the 69 protocol is fool proof and will give you pretty ridiculous results in terms of strength and recomp. If you are trying to bulk make sure to be packed away the clean calories; Prime will keep the fat off so don't be scared about that.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks for me, this gives me time to make a run with something else. I plan on using the swole stack.

That was the GNC version.
Are you using the 6off1(69) or are you using everyday ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you using the 6off1(69) or are you using everyday ?
I started off with low dosing 5 ed and ramped it up ever 2 weeks. I like progressive.