Controlled Labs SPECIALS!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Controlled Labs SPECIALS!!!!!!!!


    Golden Gains



    $28.99!!

    Reduction PM



    $9.99!!

    Purple In-Train



    $28.99!!

    You've been asking for a Controlled Labs sale....well.....here it is! Can't go wrong with these deals...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns


  2. Will these products be oversold? RedPM and Purple Intrain only have one unit left.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Will these products be oversold? RedPM and Purple Intrain only have one unit left.
    Possibly...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Will these products be oversold? RedPM and Purple Intrain only have one unit left.
    Wouldn't you just hate to find out the hard way?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  5. got my intrain! wissh i had more dough to try out golden gains.

    thanks for the deal!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Wouldn't you just hate to find out the hard way?
    Our gig is up

  7. I snagged the Reduction PM already. I might just have to put in a 2nd order and get the Golden Gains. I tried the sample and it tastes pretty damn good.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Will these products be oversold? RedPM and Purple Intrain only have one unit left.
    we will ship more to satisfy the voracious appetites of the AM members if need be
    Quote Originally Posted by enswalters View Post
    I snagged the Reduction PM already. I might just have to put in a 2nd order and get the Golden Gains. I tried the sample and it tastes pretty damn good.
    golden gains is awesome.

  9. Reduction PM is a sweet deal folks
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Still on sale!
    sure is, one more week, or while supplies last, get in on this fast

  11. Got 3 pm reduction, $10 is a steal thanks guys

  12. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    Got 3 pm reduction, $10 is a steal thanks guys
    more than a steal, its highway robbery

  13. ^^^^lol.

    Have you ever seen someone getting robbed on a highway though? I mean how does it work? does someone like stand on the side and point a gun at you as your doing 75 mph in your car and he screams ''PULL OVER THIS IS A ROBBERY!!!'' then you stop and let him rob you... is that how it works?

    cause if it were me, and I know I'm pretty messed up in the head and all, and someone was pointing a gun at me from the side of the road when I was going 75mph in my car I think I might just like close my eyes a little and run that robber's a$$ into the asphalt.

    but that's just me, and my speculation about highway robberies.

    If anyone knows how it really works, I'd love to know so I could try it one day....

  14. but btw it was an awesome sale, got something I've been wanting to try for a while cause the taste is great! go golden gains!

  15. Yeah i was happy now i get to try some intrain also picked up some reduction which i liked using before.

  16. Helllllll YEA !!!!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    sure is, one more week, or while supplies last, get in on this fast
    If it's up after the 8th, I'm in!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    ^^^^lol.

    Have you ever seen someone getting robbed on a highway though? I mean how does it work? does someone like stand on the side and point a gun at you as your doing 75 mph in your car and he screams ''PULL OVER THIS IS A ROBBERY!!!'' then you stop and let him rob you... is that how it works?

    cause if it were me, and I know I'm pretty messed up in the head and all, and someone was pointing a gun at me from the side of the road when I was going 75mph in my car I think I might just like close my eyes a little and run that robber's a$$ into the asphalt.

    but that's just me, and my speculation about highway robberies.

    If anyone knows how it really works, I'd love to know so I could try it one day....
    Havnt you ever the seen the fast and the furious!?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    more than a steal, its highway robbery
    would have got more but our customs has a 3 mth rule

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    Havnt you ever the seen the fast and the furious!?
    lol but they had honda's that changes everything!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    ^^^^lol.

    Have you ever seen someone getting robbed on a highway though? I mean how does it work? does someone like stand on the side and point a gun at you as your doing 75 mph in your car and he screams ''PULL OVER THIS IS A ROBBERY!!!'' then you stop and let him rob you... is that how it works?

    cause if it were me, and I know I'm pretty messed up in the head and all, and someone was pointing a gun at me from the side of the road when I was going 75mph in my car I think I might just like close my eyes a little and run that robber's a$$ into the asphalt.

    but that's just me, and my speculation about highway robberies.

    If anyone knows how it really works, I'd love to know so I could try it one day....
    highway robberies probably go back to the horse and buggy days, but these days it does occur on highways in some countries when they run through a major city. I saw a video once of guys on motorcycles that rob women of their purses when they get off a bus stop on the highway shoulder.
    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    but btw it was an awesome sale, got something I've been wanting to try for a while cause the taste is great! go golden gains!
    for sure, the sale is unreal
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Yeah i was happy now i get to try some intrain also picked up some reduction which i liked using before.
    get all 3 if you can
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    would have got more but our customs has a 3 mth rule
    damn them and their stupid rules, just buy under a different name from someone in your family

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    damn them and their stupid rules, just buy under a different name from someone in your family
    its the shipping costs that kill things, a large order for me could cost $60

  23. where are you giantbrandon?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    where are you giantbrandon?
    australia mate

  25. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    its the shipping costs that kill things, a large order for me could cost $60
    so stock up on all 3 plus your other staples in one shot

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    so stock up on all 3 plus your other staples in one shot
    thats exactly what i did

  27. Is there a "silver" product yet?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Is there a "silver" product yet?
    What, for the 'Over 60' set? Silver Triad: multi-vitamin for the final decade! Silver Gene: your first wood this millennia, guaranteed!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    What, for the 'Over 60' set? Silver Triad: multi-vitamin for the final decade! Silver Gene: your first wood this millennia, guaranteed!
    that was very good right there
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  30. I like Silver and Gold.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Is there a "silver" product yet?
    not as of yet
    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    What, for the 'Over 60' set? Silver Triad: multi-vitamin for the final decade! Silver Gene: your first wood this millennia, guaranteed!
    haha, nice

  32. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    WOW, sale still on
    You know it...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  33. At this rate, I'll have pulled myself out of the hole, started a successful coffee roasting business, become hugely successful, gone public, sold my share for $6.5mil, and be able to order a lifetime supply of CL products! Keep it going!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    At this rate, I'll have pulled myself out of the hole, started a successful coffee roasting business, become hugely successful, gone public, sold my share for $6.5mil, and be able to order a lifetime supply of CL products! Keep it going!
    given maxwell house a run for its money

  35. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    given maxwell house a run for its money
    On a cup per cup basis, I easily do that already.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nutraplanet will have 2 controlled labs specials
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 12:41 PM
  2. nutraplanet will have 2 controlled labs specials
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 10:32 AM
  3. nutraplanet will have 2 controlled labs specials
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 11:39 PM
  4. controlled labs
    By emm1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Log in
Log in