Controlled Labs SPECIALS!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Is there a "silver" product yet?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Is there a "silver" product yet?
    What, for the 'Over 60' set? Silver Triad: multi-vitamin for the final decade! Silver Gene: your first wood this millennia, guaranteed!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    What, for the 'Over 60' set? Silver Triad: multi-vitamin for the final decade! Silver Gene: your first wood this millennia, guaranteed!
    that was very good right there

  4. I like Silver and Gold.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Is there a "silver" product yet?
    not as of yet
    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    What, for the 'Over 60' set? Silver Triad: multi-vitamin for the final decade! Silver Gene: your first wood this millennia, guaranteed!
    haha, nice

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    WOW, sale still on
    You know it...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  7. At this rate, I'll have pulled myself out of the hole, started a successful coffee roasting business, become hugely successful, gone public, sold my share for $6.5mil, and be able to order a lifetime supply of CL products! Keep it going!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    At this rate, I'll have pulled myself out of the hole, started a successful coffee roasting business, become hugely successful, gone public, sold my share for $6.5mil, and be able to order a lifetime supply of CL products! Keep it going!
    given maxwell house a run for its money

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    given maxwell house a run for its money
    On a cup per cup basis, I easily do that already.
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    On a cup per cup basis, I easily do that already.
    touche'

  11. Nutra front page says REDuction PM is $9.99, but I can't find it cheaper than $16.99.

    Typo on front page, or my FireFox playing games?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    touche'
    It's like comparing you with BSN. You compete, on a supp by supp basis, but I'm pretty sure they sell a ton more than nearly anyone.

  13. love the intrain for 27
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nutraplanet will have 2 controlled labs specials
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 01:41 PM
  2. nutraplanet will have 2 controlled labs specials
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:32 AM
  3. nutraplanet will have 2 controlled labs specials
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 12:39 AM
  4. controlled labs
    By emm1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Log in
Log in