6-Bromo Price Slashed!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Performance Design 6-Bromo price slashed...save EVEN MORE! Now only $14.99 :thumbsup:
6-Bromo (60 caps) By: Performance Design

Limited time only...

**Spoiler Alert!!!**

You might want to keep an eye out for the mass email coming soon...will be worth your while ;)

Just sayin'

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Really? I was told to stay away from my email for 24 hr. Getting a bit anxious over here....better go take some of that Phenibut powder :veryhappy:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
cant hardly wait.. been sitting on the fence before getting myself some early gifts :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
BTW, is this a liquidation sale you have on 6-bromo? I sure there's some left later on!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have a decent supply, but this will be the last run. At this price I'm sure it will move though...

Performance Design 6-Bromo price slashed...save EVEN MORE! Now only $14.99 :thumbsup:
6-Bromo (60 caps) By: Performance Design

Limited time only...

**Spoiler Alert!!!**

You might want to keep an eye out for the mass email coming soon...will be worth your while ;)

Just sayin'
Yo Sam I just bought some a few days ago....Why didn't you let me know before hand! hahaha, sound familiar.

SixPack Stack and/or PRIME with some 6-bromo is on my list...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang i picked up 6 bromo this morning at 19 bucks when i jumped all over the Prime Twin pack.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ok NOW i have to get some! i hope u know nutra steals all of my money... its sad

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
they're like my adopted family... i should make direct deposits to my NP account :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
**Spoiler Alert!!!**

Just sayin'

Was I the only one to miss this or it was not sent out last night? :think:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Got it! Was hoping for 10% off all Black Series powders.....guess I'll have to wait till New Years. Thanks for all your hard work! :yup:
the email say you can get 30% off selected items... I think they're working their way to all

CHECK YOUR EMAIL NOW!!!! :)
Thanks, got that as well... didn't want to pass up on 6-Bromo before its all gone. :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

User12321

Awards
Why is this the last run of this 6-bromo product? Will there be a new one to replace it? There's no where else to get straight 6-bromo on the net that I can find.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would most certainly pick up a bunch if this is something you really want. As the first post says limited time only