prime twinpack

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
while I can't help you. the link appears to be broken, can you paste it again. me want like I want to breath!!!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
its broken on the nutra site, its under new products but going nowhere, disappeared from my cart too

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
this needs to get back up!

I'll buy 5 deals right now

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
where be the usplabs and nutraplanet reps?

what happened to this?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
man I've refreshed this thread like 30 times, and the same for the new posts link....

I want this sooo bad!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i know, it was $69.99 plus the free AP.....

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
btw bro I'm really sure that it would have been the 800mg. because I don't think the 600 has been around nutra for quite some time... but I'm not 100% on that, thats why i didnt answer in the first place.

but the cats outta the bag...

put it back up so I can give you guys my money!

bring it back! bring it back! bring it back! I'm begging here!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It'll be up shortly, it's the 800mg. Been confirmed.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that was an old deal, and I dont believe it has been active for a bit.

edit:

I stand corrected thanks MRBig. Sweet deal

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
wow this is going to fly off the shelves like no other. hmm i wonder if usp is clearing space for the new bulk powder that should be in soon...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I believe that was an old deal, and I dont believe it has been active for a bit.

edit:

I stand corrected thanks MRBig. Sweet deal
I spoke with someone at customer service regarding the twin pack and he immediately knew what I was talking about.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
credit card is in standby mode.... wife isn't here.... let's go before I get caught!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
what's the ETA on this? I'm sure it will be gone within a few hours... Gotta be ready

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I spoke with someone at customer service regarding the twin pack and he immediately knew what I was talking about.
i have no idea what u just said i was to busy lookin at your avi:32:

They Mention Black friday and Jacob goes crazy..what is wrong with that guy.

SixPack stack is on sale so Twin Pack/SixPack is one sick lean bulking protocol!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Lol I mean it when I say Im buying 10. But does ur post imply this won't be up until Friday?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
two prime bottles (twinpack) for 69.99. and when you buy the twinpack you get a free bottle of anabolic pump!

two prime bottles (twinpack) for 69.99. and when you buy the twinpack you get a free bottle of anabolic pump!
100% money back if you log it on AM and not satisfied with the results...

I am pretyy *&#$()&#$ confident in PRIME>

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I am very confident in prime. stuff is outta control for recovery. matched with tforce
(till its gone), and ap, mix it up with a lil jack'ed and powerful (what I have left. probably not tho... gonna be even broker than broke after this deal) that is an awesome stack!

prime: for the best recovery in the world. 12 weeks

ap: well we all know what that does. 12 weeks

t-force: for the alpha feeling, that makes me wanna run home and say hi to my wife. 4 weeks

pf: for the boost in recovery with prime.

jack'ed: for a continued get up and go, till its gone.

man oh fricken man.... I can't wait, just found my mid january stack.

100% money back if you log it on AM and not satisfied with the results...

I am pretyy *&#$()&#$ confident in PRIME>
I already believe in it. I'll log it if you want. let me know.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ok Im sold. I can only afford the prime deal but I'll be logging it here. no doubt.

ok Im sold. I can only afford the prime deal but I'll be logging it here. no doubt.
100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I am very confident in prime. stuff is outta control for recovery. matched with tforce
(till its gone), and ap, mix it up with a lil jack'ed and powerful (what I have left. probably not tho... gonna be even broker than broke after this deal) that is an awesome stack!

prime: for the best recovery in the world. 12 weeks

ap: well we all know what that does. 12 weeks

t-force: for the alpha feeling, that makes me wanna run home and say hi to my wife. 4 weeks

pf: for the boost in recovery with prime.

jack'ed: for a continued get up and go, till its gone.

man oh fricken man.... I can't wait, just found my mid january stack.

I already believe in it. I'll log it if you want. let me know.
You said you were buying 10 packs? So, you are buying 69.99 x 10? 700 dollars worth of prime?

Are you serious?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
shhhh don't tell my wife. :) but yes.

took care of most of it today.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
you also should know about the coupon discounts, and all available deals that np offers (and others) past the coupon codes. it really isn't 700. more like 650 shipped.

for 20 prime, I normally can get it for $40. 40 *20= $800
and 10 ap. get this for 30-35 depending on where I get it 30(low figure) *10 = $300

That doesn't include the shipping costs, or taxes which there is always one or the other depending on where I buy it.
soo $1100 goes down to 650. thats a little more than half price. with free shipping.

enough to last for a few years, and at such an awesome price....

edit: plus the joy of being able to honestly tell my wife I went black friday shopping (something she always wants me to do) ahhhh this is a great deal!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
you also should know about the coupon discounts, and all available deals that np offers (and others) past the coupon codes. it really isn't 700. more like 650 shipped.

for 20 prime, I normally can get it for $40. 40 *20= $800
and 10 ap. get this for 30-35 depending on where I get it 30(low figure) *10 = $300

That doesn't include the shipping costs, or taxes which there is always one or the other depending on where I buy it.
soo $1100 goes down to 650. thats a little more than half price. with free shipping.

enough to last for a few years, and at such an awesome price....

edit: plus the joy of being able to honestly tell my wife I went black friday shopping (something she always wants me to do) ahhhh this is a great deal!
Jezuz, I have to hurry up and get my store running...

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
yeah ALOT of money... but well well worth it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean?
can't speak of it on here specifically(board rules) but I am getting an online store designed, should be up and running around 3rd week of december

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so when is this going to be up im definately going to try prime for the first time which ive always wanted to do

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
so what happens to the orders that went through when it was up? Will NP honor them?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh boy!! Well I guess I'll be playing with my budget a bit. Have to make a deal with the wife. When is this going back up!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!
Who decides whats successful? If i gain only 1lb after 2 bottles does that mean im not eligible for a refund?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I can guess when this sale will be back up... my question is when is benj851 placing his order so I can get mine in first. I just want to make sure there is some left .:cheers:.

Got to love being able to order from I phone...

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Who decides whats successful? If i gain only 1lb after 2 bottles does that mean im not eligible for a refund?
While I am not USP, or a rep for them, I think if you log it and follow the instructions for the money back promise; it is up to you whether you thought it was worth while or not.

if 1lb of lbm is great for you then good.

if its not then you can try for a refund.

at least thats what I infer from what USP said.