Thanks to Everyone for help making T-Force a Top 50 Product! - AnabolicMinds.com

Thanks to Everyone for help making T-Force a Top 50 Product!

1. Board Sponsor

Cool Thanks to Everyone for help making T-Force a Top 50 Product!

Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on T-Force featuring Fadogia Agrestis. It has launched the product into the top 50 at the Planet!

To say thanks, I want to continue the sale!! Buy 1 Get 1 Free is still on.

I would like to ask that anyone who picked it up or is going to to write a short review on NP on how the product worked for you.

Thanks!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

when mine comes in i will def give u a short review and thank you for the sale its o good i may have to pick up some more when i get a chance.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Thanks for making it bogo for so long. I keep buying more and more.... my wife's pissed at me! "but baby it's such a great deal, I just can't resist" lol
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

the review I wrote for it:

This product is great! I have been on it for two weeks now, at 3 caps a day. what a difference it makes. there's a few ways I know its working for me. I have to shave everyday that I go to work. before I started taking this product I only had to once every 2-3 days. 2. every muscle is harder, and denser. 3. starting to see some great definition. of course my diet is in check and I've been going balls out in the gym.

I've taken all sorts of T-boosting products including Prime, this is by far the one I reacted to best with, and seen the best results from...

note to the review below about the cap's weighing different amounts. I have an exact scale, and weighed half my bottle, because I was curious. everyone weighed between 545-555mg. so I don't know if this was a problem with your bottle, or they fixed a bigger issue, but mine are what the label says.

TRY THIS PRODUCT Thats it.
  5. Board Sponsor

Thanks man!

And your wife should be very happy with by now if T-Force is doing its thing.
  6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    the review I wrote for it:

This product is great! I have been on it for two weeks now, at 3 caps a day. what a difference it makes. there's a few ways I know its working for me. I have to shave everyday that I go to work. before I started taking this product I only had to once every 2-3 days. 2. every muscle is harder, and denser. 3. starting to see some great definition. of course my diet is in check and I've been going balls out in the gym.

I've taken all sorts of T-boosting products including Prime, this is by far the one I reacted to best with, and seen the best results from...

note to the review below about the cap's weighing different amounts. I have an exact scale, and weighed half my bottle, because I was curious. everyone weighed between 545-555mg. so I don't know if this was a problem with your bottle, or they fixed a bigger issue, but mine are what the label says.

TRY THIS PRODUCT Thats it.

T-force is fantastic in boosting Testosterone.

PRIME is not a testosterone Booster but a natural anabolic.

Would be a great stack.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Would be a great stack.

I happen to have 1/2 a bottle on hand. I'll give it a go... see what it does.

Send me a bottle, and I'll log it up!
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    I happen to have 1/2 a bottle on hand. I'll give it a go... see what it does....
    Who gave the other half a go?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Senior Member

Just ordered some, great deal.....Now where is my ultima damn it!
  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

"Your order has been shipped!"

Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  11. Board Sponsor

Would be a great stack.
    Agreed. I bought 6 bottles of Prime when it first came out and am going to start it up again here soon.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Who gave the other half a go?
    lol me. I've done two 12 week runs, during the second I ran it mega dosed. Which is why I have a 1/2 bottle left. loved the stuff, felt good on it, but nothing compared to t-force.

however prime gave me an awesome recovery EVERY time, like I was better the next day. t-force does not aid me with that quick of recovery times, however it is still faster than when I take nothing at all.

t-force makes me feel stronger, and I am seeing rapid growth...which is unfortunate because I have several new stretch marks on my arms. I can say that this product also turns me into a wild dog that has to constantly hump something....preferably my wife... but if given a few hours or at worst a day everything starts to look good.

But I'm sure what also helps is the dose I take of powerfull every night before I go to bed.

It would be awesome to stack these two products (T-Force and Prime) together I'm sure. Recovery and Strength/muscle gains. And I will try it, because better gains are everything I want.

but again, I have a half bottle of prime, left. a little less to be more precise. can you blame me for asking for a bottle from the man that can do almost anything????
  13. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would be a great stack.
    Oh Jacob....I hence a sale approaching.... hit me up.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  14. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Agreed. I bought 6 bottles of Prime when it first came out and am going to start it up again here soon.
    Doug Miller one of the world's top and respected natural bodybuilders loves the Force and loves the PRIME...

Add some Anabolic Pump to shuttle in the extra nutrients SPECIFICALLY into MUSCLE cells needed for growth and some Ultima pre workout....

You can be on the above herbal stimulant free stack for 3-4 months with amazing results....
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

yeah... I love my anabolic pump and pslin. stocked up like mad on that stuff.
  16. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been procrastinating on this but I am putting in an order tonite for some. I won't get around til using it til probably November, but based on my experiences with Omega so far I think it is gonna be good
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would be a great stack.

I was thinking the same thing..it would be a killer stack.

I'm logging T-Force right now for Omega and on my second bottle. I can honestly say the stuff is legit...and more than that, the best T booster I have ever used.

I'll be buying some for sure as I'd like it to be a staple.
  18. Senior Member

Just took advantage of this tonight! Thanks Omega, for being so generous.

Running a 2 bottle cycle right now, along with Divanex and NOW I3C. Only like 5 days in, but it should be a very promising few months.
  19. Board Sponsor

Wow, that sounds like a killer stack!
  20. Senior Member

Wow, that sounds like a killer stack!
    Yeah, I'm really anxious to see the results!
  21. Board Sponsor

Bump for more reviews.

And for the last review complaining about weighing the caps and there only being 500mg of active, check your label again, not the NP site. The ZMA complex was removed and the only thing T-Force contains is 500mg of Fadogia. Our caps are right on the money. We had a one time issue with one batch and that was promptyly corrected about 6 months ago.
  22. Senior Member

Bump for more reviews.

And for the last review complaining about weighing the caps and there only being 500mg of active, check your label again, not the NP site. The ZMA complex was removed and the only thing T-Force contains is 500mg of Fadogia. Our caps are right on the money. We had a one time issue with one batch and that was promptyly corrected about 6 months ago.
    I'll run this in the next few months... I just finished Primal Male, so I can give a pretty solid comparison.

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I LOVED my time using t-force. Felt great, strength maintained on a cut, and the sexual side is amazing
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  24. New Member

Bump for more reviews.

This is true! I weighed my 6 bottles of Tforce and they are all correct sometimes even a little more

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 03:52 PM
  2. Free I-Force Product for the Winner!
    By criticalbench in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:11 PM