34.99 AnabolicPump-FREE P-slin- WOW and Read why! - AnabolicMinds.com

34.99 AnabolicPump-FREE P-slin- WOW and Read why!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Guest

In attempt to work with a new USA manufacture to meet the outrageous retail demand, we decided to do a run of AnabolicPump without the name printed on the capsules.

I been around long enough to understand even the slightest changes in a product brings doubt to the consumers mind.

With world-wide distribution and the fastest growing line in major retailers like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe, I decided not to put this into distribution and deal with the questions.

So that being said, It is often also stated that once a brand "makes it" they forget where they came from; who believed in them first; who risked their hard earn dollar to give us a chance; who talked us up in the gym helping us rise to new heights!

I will never forget.

As the dreamer behind USPlabs, I am humbled by our growth and every opportunity that USPlabs has to promote a great deal. Nutraplanet and AnabolicMinds is where you will find deals on USPlabs that you will not find anywhere else.

Rest assured sales like this are once every 4 years!

P-Slin is a product we do not promote or advertise because it’s very similar in the consumer’s mind to Anabolic Pump. P-Slin a great product that is being discontinued....BUT FOR YOU GUYS, I will keep it around in bulk!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

P-Slin will make a return in a new exciting product………down the line.

Anabolic Pump (90 caps) 30% OFF + FREE P-Slin (30 caps) By: USPLabs

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Seems like a GREAT deal to me. Who cares about the capsules, Ive had purple, orange, brown, white, printed, not printed, and all sorts of things from USP over the years with a bunch of different USP products. Its whats inside that matters, after all, isnt it.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. Elite Member

no offense to USP labs, but i would expect a better "clearance" price. ive always wanted to try AP but its never been "worth my while" to drop that coin
    •   

4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    no offense to USP labs, but i would expect a better "clearance" price. ive always wanted to try AP but its never been "worth my while" to drop that coin
    It is not a clearance (the product is not going anywhere) price and you get a free product worth over 40 dollars but I now do believe the saying that you cannot please everyone...

I just suggest you pass as the other thousands have not....The beauty of being the consumer, your choice.

You passing on a supplement that no other supplement nor drug can claim to do....pretty unique but to each his own.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.

wow great deal l will pick up 3 packs for sure. l have good results from using the bulk 1 carboxy, super cissus and p-slin.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    $34.95 dollars for AP and you get a free P-Slin...

some people are just never happy!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    ..and you get a free product worth over 40 dollars but I now do believe the saying that you cannot please everyone.....
    Sadly true!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.

Dont know what your boy is complaining about. I think its a Hella deal. I purchased 3!!Thanks for the Outstanding deal bro!!
  9. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    $34.95 dollars for AP and you get a free P-Slin...

some people are just never happy!
    maybe, but personally pslin did nothing for me, maybe im biased
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

notify mullet, Im on the USPLabs testes swing

I bought 5 of the combo units soley for the PSlin,,,,,,,,,,Not the AP............lol

Regardless of the caps stating AP on them or not, this price is just crazy.....

Cheapest i could ever find PSlin was 25 shipped, bought them all.

At $35 shipped for AP and Pslin...........Plain silly..........

After this sale is over, I will be looking to buy PSlin on the crazy cheap......... for those that dont respond....
  11. New Member

What was the reasoning behind two such similar products?
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

They actually serve fairly different purposes, but it became difficult to differentiate the two in the customer's mind!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.

Just ordered 3. Might take a while for delivery(oversold) but at this price, who cares!!!!
  14. Banned

This is moving fast!
    I never thought I would see a deal like this for those two products. I feel bad for such a request, but if I didn't have my PM Inbox inundated with this question, I would not be asking; however, the universal question that I've been in receipt of thus far: "Iron, do you think PRIME will be on sale?"
    Maybe you guys can enlighten the group on this...
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    They actually serve fairly different purposes, but it became difficult to differentiate the two in the customer's mind!
    Very true. It's "too complicated" for most.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This is moving fast!
    I never thought I would see a deal like this for those two products. I feel bad for such a request, but if I didn't have my PM Inbox inundated with this question, I would not be asking; however, the universal question that I've been in receipt of thus far: "Iron, do you think PRIME will be on sale?"
    It is actually fairly ridiculous. $34.99 for two products is plain silly.
  17. New Member

differentiate away
  18. Guest

This is moving fast!
    PRIME will be but just trying to keep stock is my only issue. When is a hard question to answer.

The AP deal was just perfect timing.
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    differentiate away
    Both products are similar, insofar as animal models displaying increased cell-surface GLUT4 activity and GLUT4 gene promoter activity; an increase in MGU (muscle glucose uptake) and a decrease in plasma glucose levels; as well as inhibiting particular fat metabolic gene transcription factors, such PPAR∂. Despite these similarities, the key pathway that is differing between the two - the AMPk/p38-MAPK pathway - means they are going to have differing results in terms of the mitigation of fatigue, decrease in whole body adiposity, triglyceride and cholesterol synthesis, etc. In more basic terms, AP can be thought of more as a recomposition agent, whereas P-SLIN is for power, endurance, and muscle-belly fullness.

You have been differentiated.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.

Both products are similar, insofar as animal models displaying increased cell-surface GLUT4 activity and GLUT4 gene promoter activity; an increase in MGU (muscle glucose uptake) and a decrease in plasma glucose levels; as well as inhibiting particular fat metabolic gene transcription factors, such PPAR∂. Despite these similarities, the key pathway that is differing between the two - the AMPk/p38-MAPK pathway - means they are going to have differing results in terms of the mitigation of fatigue, decrease in whole body adiposity, triglyceride and cholesterol synthesis, etc. In more basic terms, AP can be thought of more as a recomposition agent, whereas P-SLIN is for power, endurance, and muscle-belly fullness.

Kewl.. I plan on using both..
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Pretty much how i view and respond to Pslin as well.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Pretty much how i view and respond to Pslin as well.
    I concur.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.

If it's still available next Friday when I get paid, I'm definitely getting some!! Last time I was on Pslin, I drank a Guiness & felt like all my muscles were pumped!!! It was great! Not saying that if you drink Guiness you'll swell up, but damn, it felt great!
  24. New Member

Quick question for anyone,

I am currently using Glycobol and love the effects of this supplement. Can anyone explain in a short or long(preferred) response on the differences between:
    Glycobol
    PSlin
    Anabolic Pump

The uses or what that do and don't do. Again, all answers and comments are appreciated. I think this deal is incredible and just want to know exactly how and when to use this supplement if I decide to purchase it.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviad View Post
    Quick question for anyone,

I am currently using Glycobol and love the effects of this supplement. Can anyone explain in a short or long(preferred) response on the differences between:
    Glycobol
    PSlin
    Anabolic Pump

The uses or what that do and don't do. Again, all answers and comments are appreciated. I think this deal is incredible and just want to know exactly how and when to use this supplement if I decide to purchase it.
    Great post on the differences between AP and P-Slin...

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  26. New Member

Thanks for the quick response borobulker. So from what I see:

AP can be thought of more as a recomposition agent
    &
    P-SLIN is for power, endurance, and muscle-belly fullness.

So how does Glycobol compare, should it be stacked with these or left alone when using these products?

I play quite a bit of basketball, train in allot of plymetric type workouts. I am guessing p Slin is the way to go before a workout such as this...not glycobol or AP...they seem to be more of the glucose disposal type. Is that correct?

My main goals are:

Fat Loss
    &
    A little energy before workouts...sometimes I drag a bit. I use glycobol now, love some of the effects but haven't exacted the timing with carbs before a workout...sometimes I feel as if it disposes of the carbs before I can use them in the gym...

Just received my bottle of Slim X today and will start tomorrow...excited about this product as well.
  27. New Member

...and 1 more thing for my goals:

Fat Loss & pre workout energy + loving to eat health carbs again without fear of fat gain which is the best of the three:

Glycobol
    P-Slin
    AP...or some type of combo of 2 or more?

I am nearing the end of my first bottle of glycobol and very satisfied with the product. My question is should I go for the AP&PSlin combo or stick with the glycobol considering my goals above?
  28. Diamond Member

...and 1 more thing for my goals:

Fat Loss & pre workout energy + loving to eat health carbs again without fear of fat gain which is the best of the three:

Glycobol
    P-Slin
    AP...or some type of combo of 2 or more?

I am nearing the end of my first bottle of glycobol and very satisfied with the product. My question is should I go for the AP&PSlin combo or stick with the glycobol considering my goals above?
    The question in terms of which of Glycobol, Anabolic Pump, or P-Slin is the best is one that may be a challenge for USPLabs or Anabolic Innovations to answer without perceived bias. Simply put, Anabolic Pump's distinguishing property is its ability to effectively dispose glucose in skeletal muscle cells while selectively denying adipose tissue of glucose refeed and adipose accumulation. Glycobol is a combination of insulin mimickers and macronutrient partitioners that has received broadly positive feedback. P-Slin, with its relatively high concentration of the powerful glucose disposal agent, corosolic acid and specific related tannins, is an extremely potent product for unmatched glucose channeling, generalized muscle-fullness, strength, and endurance.
    As you are currently on Glycobol and are apparently happy with your results so far, you may decide to continue with it. Alternatively, you could also take advantage of the current historic USPLabs-NutraPlanet deal of 30% off Anabolic Pump plus a free pack of P-Slin for an unmatchable and completely insane price of US$ 34.95. This should allow you run either Anabolic Pump solo or an Anabolic Pump-P-Slin combo, and compare your results with Glycobol.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

would it be cool to use both products at 1 setting to stave off any fat accumulation and also pump up the muscles? or do they interact where one might cancel the other out? please advise. thanks
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by getsum27 View Post
    would it be cool to use both products at 1 setting to stave off any fat accumulation and also pump up the muscles? or do they interact where one might cancel the other out? please advise. thanks
    Which products?
  31. New Member

Thank you so much for the response strategicmove for the detailed response...I really appreciate the knowledge. I have ordered the products and I am waiting anxiously for their ar*****.

So as I see now I am it goes something like this:
    1. Anabolic Pump - more for disposal & preventing fat gain...after a workout lets say
    2. P-Slin - more for pump and storage of carbs...to provide more energy for activity - before a workout

How does the dosing go for using these...both at the same time...run one and then the other. What is the best strategy?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The question in terms of which of Glycobol, Anabolic Pump, or P-Slin is the best is one that may be a challenge for USPLabs or Anabolic Innovations to answer without perceived bias. Simply put, Anabolic Pump's distinguishing property is its ability to effectively dispose glucose in skeletal muscle cells while selectively denying adipose tissue of glucose refeed and adipose accumulation. Glycobol is a combination of insulin mimickers and macronutrient partitioners that has received broadly positive feedback. P-Slin, with its relatively high concentration of the powerful glucose disposal agent, corosolic acid and specific related tannins, is an extremely potent product for unmatched glucose channeling, generalized muscle-fullness, strength, and endurance.
    As you are currently on Glycobol and are apparently happy with your results so far, you may decide to continue with it. Alternatively, you could also take advantage of the current historic USPLabs-NutraPlanet deal of 30% off Anabolic Pump plus a free pack of P-Slin for an unmatchable and completely insane price of US$ 34.95. This should allow you run either Anabolic Pump solo or an Anabolic Pump-P-Slin combo, and compare your results with Glycobol.

tough question and you fielded it perfectly, as usual........

reps.....

here's my take on it.

1. If it aint broke dont fix it
    2. To pass on AP/Pslin combo at that price is loco
  33. Banned

Great post, Ike.; I think anyone that has ever wanted to try not only Anabolic Pump, but P-Slin as well would be crazy to pass this deal up.

Now if I can only get you guys to drop a sale on Super Cissus RX! Which has a patent now.
  34. Diamond Member

Thank you so much for the response strategicmove for the detailed response...I really appreciate the knowledge. I have ordered the products and I am waiting anxiously for their ar*****.

So as I see now I am it goes something like this:
    1. Anabolic Pump - more for disposal & preventing fat gain...after a workout lets say
    2. P-Slin - more for pump and storage of carbs...to provide more energy for activity - before a workout

How does the dosing go for using these...both at the same time...run one and then the other. What is the best strategy?
    You can stack both. Ideally, on workout days, you could use P-Slin with your pre-workout meal (more precisely, about 15-20 minutes before your pre-workout meal), and dose one capsule of Anabolic Pump 15-20 minutes before each of your two other carbohydrate-containing meals. Shoot for up to 50gr (and in some cases 60gr) complex carbohydrates with Anabolic Pump. With P-Slin you can go up to 100gr, depending on your body's metabolism. These carbohydrate amounts are for guidance or illustration only. Try different calibrations to figure out what suits you the most.

On non-workout days, you can take one capsule of Anabolic Pump three times daily, 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate-containing meals.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You can stack both. Ideally, on workout days, you could use P-Slin with your pre-workout meal (more precisely, about 15-20 minutes before your pre-workout meal), and dose one capsule of Anabolic Pump 15-20 minutes before each of your two other carbohydrate-containing meals. Shoot for up to 50gr (and in some cases 60gr) complex carbohydrates with Anabolic Pump. With P-Slin you can go up to 100gr, depending on your body's metabolism. These carbohydrate amounts are for guidance or illustration only. Try different calibrations to figure out what suits you the most.

On non-workout days, you can take one capsule of Anabolic Pump three times daily, 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate-containing meals.
    That in fact is exactly how I am using it currently. I was using Pslin on high carb days as well but decided just to double the AP on refeed meals instead and Pslin works best for me pre-workout with my D-ATP and other goodies.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Great post, Ike.; I think anyone that has ever wanted to try not only Anabolic Pump, but P-Slin as well would be crazy to pass this deal up.

Now if I can only get you guys to drop a sale on Super Cissus RX! Which has a patent now.
    No kidding. Dropping Anabolic Pump by 25% alone is worth it!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

pslin and AP bro
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by getsum27 View Post
    pslin and AP bro
    Although Anabolic Pump and P-Slin do not interact (read negate themselves), it is debatable, if there is a linear incremental benefit in using them at the same time systematically, due in part to the physiological limits in GLUT-4 translocation and inhibition of adipocyte differentiation. One could certainly dose Anabolic Pump and P-Slin simultaneously once in a while, depending on a specific desired higher-than-normal macronutrient load, but it should not be done systematically as the returns may not necessarily be increasing.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

any word on when the orders with this will be shipped?
  40. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Although Anabolic Pump and P-Slin do not interact (read negate themselves), it is debatable, if there is a linear incremental benefit in using them at the same time systematically, due in part to the physiological limits in GLUT-4 translocation and inhibition of adipocyte differentiation. One could certainly dose Anabolic Pump and P-Slin simultaneously once in a while, depending on a specific desired higher-than-normal macronutrient load, but it should not be done systematically as the returns may not necessarily be increasing.
    I use both during huge meals, and it works amazingly well. I usually dose the AP 30 minutes pre binge, and then P-slin just before I start eating. I don't do it often, but when the situation arises, that's the protocol for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. great read on different way of using slin
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:24 AM
  2. 34.99 AnabolicPump-FREE P-slin- WOW and Read why!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 01:13 AM