Do you guys have any SX samples?

1. Do you guys have any SX samples?

I gotta make an order and id like a sample if you have any

2. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    I gotta make an order and id like a sample if you have any
    yeah i would love to give it a try to see if its as stimy as they claim. could really use and all day stim though im not big on the whole appetite suppression thing

3. I took a pill of SX a couple hours ago ( had 8 hours of sleep yesterday night) with food also had a cup of coffee with it .. still not feeling it ( its been 2 hours ) but its first day so I can't judge it yet. oh And I took a pill of reset AD about 1 hour after that ...
    •   

4. jim623

Guys, go to the link below for samples.

5. yea i know its there. i just wanted to se if NP had it too

6. We have had SX samples in the past; if you put a request int the comments and we have them on hand, we will definitely throw a 3-pack in.

7. thanks!

8. Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    I took a pill of SX a couple hours ago ( had 8 hours of sleep yesterday night) with food also had a cup of coffee with it .. still not feeling it ( its been 2 hours ) but its first day so I can't judge it yet. oh And I took a pill of reset AD about 1 hour after that ...
    The active ingredients in Slim Extreme need to be taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes prior. With food and you are just blunting the effects.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:13 AM
  2. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 03:06 PM