NutraPlanet.com: Your Order Has Been Shipped!

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Date Ordered: 08/12/2009 at 12:37PM
Date Shipped: 08/12/2009 at 01:07PM

That is all

J

Jjaden

Awards
Wish mine shipped that fast...;-)
Wish mine did too. I ordered my stuff 2 weeks ago and still haven't got it. The status link doesn't work nor can I get anyone on the phone. This is the first time I've used these guys. They have cheaper prices than most but I don't know whats going on.:surprised:

Hopefully I can get ahold of someone soon.:crying:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Wish mine did too. I ordered my stuff 2 weeks ago and still haven't got it. The status link doesn't work nor can I get anyone on the phone. This is the first time I've used these guys. They have cheaper prices than most but I don't know whats going on.:surprised:

Please pm me with your name and order # and I will look into it.

C

crw

Awards
This is only one of the reasons why i'm a NP's costumer!

J

Jjaden

Awards

My account here has obviously been compromised.

I haven't logged on in nearly a year so imagine my surprise when I login today out of boredom see recent PM correspondence between 'myself' and someone at NutraPlanet.

Particularly interesting is the fact the order in question contained whey protein which I am deathly allergic to.

I will PM a mod immediately, I have already changed my password here.

Reading the correspondence the false Jjaden left a shipping address:

------------------------------------------------------

Then they sent a PM saying they sent the wrong shipping address and that they meant to have it shipped here

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'd be very curious as to who lives there considering I live in Ontario, Canada it sure as sh1t isn't me..

mod edit: please do not post personal addresses.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jjaden, I alerted the administrator on AM and he is taking a look at this. Can you please forward me the PM?

Thank you

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Date Ordered: 09/28/2009 at 03:45PM
Date Shipped: 09/29/2009 at 01:49PM

Out the door in less than a day. They've done better, but I have experienced much, much worse with other retailers. I think they were taking their time because of the massive amount of samples they were (hopefully) stuffing into the box!

:439:

milkmaniac

milkmaniac

Awards
I think they were taking their time because of the massive amount of samples they were (hopefully) stuffing into the box!
I love me some samples. Until yesterday I ordered everything from another retailer because I figured out how to find every free sample they had on stock. It more than made up for the price for shipping to get 20 or so different freebies every time I ordered anything (but I did kinda feel like a douche the time I only paid for a shaker). Haven't figured out how to do that with this site... yet :scratchchin:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
do ya'll have any more e-stane,p-mag,m-drol,h-drol, eq-plex, m14ad???

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
No,no,no,no,no and.... no the last one as well. Sorry you missed the boat :(
Bummer well on to plan b arg! thank you for the response :swordfight:

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Are the ph clearance products shipping slightly slower than usual? I ordered monday afternoon when the clearance first started and didn't see a switch to shipping from pending. Same with my order today. Just wondering if there is something I need to take care of or if the influx of orders is delaying shipment slightly. I completely trust NP, just wanted to double check. Thanks!

I

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Are the ph clearance products shipping slightly slower than usual? I ordered monday afternoon when the clearance first started and didn't see a switch to shipping from pending. Same with my order today. Just wondering if there is something I need to take care of or if the influx of orders is delaying shipment slightly. I completely trust NP, just wanted to double check. Thanks!
same here

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until I hear otherwise, I understand that any orders placed will be honoured and shipped. I'll double check with Sam to make sure that is the case still.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Date Ordered: 09/26/2009 at 01:35PM
I know that I ordered on a Saturday but it still says (pending)

combat_action

combat_action

Awards
Don't sweat it fellas. I called NP this morning as my order too is still pending. They said that there's a ton of orders about the size of a phone book sitting in the warehouse. Obviously there was a huge influx these past few days due to the massive sales. You have to realize the sheer magnitude of orders on that ONE DAY all at once. It's going to take a while to supercompensate LOL!

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat it fellas. I called NP this morning as my order too is still pending. They said that there's a ton of orders about the size of a phone book sitting in the warehouse. Obviously there was a huge influx these past few days due to the massive sales. You have to realize the sheer magnitude of orders on that ONE DAY all at once. It's going to take a while to supercompensate LOL!
That's what I was thinking just wanted to make sure. I guess a liquidation sale will do that especially on something that's disappearing and as popular as ever!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got confirmation from Sam that it is a volume delay; we are hoping to have everything shipped out today, or tomorrow at the very latest. Please bear with us and thanks for ordering with Nutraplanet!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Just got confirmation from Sam that it is a volume delay; we are hoping to have everything shipped out today, or tomorrow at the very latest. Please bear with us and thanks for ordering with Nutraplanet!
I hope NP has the lights out and doors padlocked. I would hate to see pesky government officials come in and swoop up the goods.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I hope NP has the lights out and doors padlocked. I would hate to see pesky government officials come in and swoop up the goods.
Good thing they are all gone, except for the few Havoc, which are blowing out fast!