Massive NutraPlanet Protein Sale & More!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hot Summer Savings are here at NutraPlanet For 3 Days Only (OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)! Save $$$ with these cool deals including All The Whey 5lb Protein Blend:

ATW Whey Protein Blend
Regular Price: $29.99
SALE Price: $24.95
SAVE 17%

10 Delicious Exclusive Flavors:
  • Chocolate
  • Vanilla
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
  • Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Cinnamon Bun
  • Cupcake Batter
  • Caramel Candy Bar
  • Banana
  • Strawberry
  • Wildberry

USPLabs Jack3D
Regular Price: $26.95
Sale Price: $21.56
Save 20%

NutraPlanet Bulk Trione Powder -- LIQUIDATION! (Last of Supplies)
Regular Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $9.99
Save 60%

AX Slim Xtreme
Regular Price: $39.95
Sale Price: $29.99
Save 25%

Other Smokin' Deals!
Performance Design Lab Verified EFX (Epi Clone)
Reg Price: $39.95
Sale Price: $19.99

NEW Diesel Test Pro Cycle
Regular Price: $54.99
Sale Price: $49.99

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great sale... I was in need to pick up more protein and once again NP came through! :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely!

NutraPlanet and ATW and the additional bonus of FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75 has made NutraPlanet THE place to score all your protein needs.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
WOW... NP is on a roll today... those ninja monkeys must be on speed... my order has already been skipped! :thanks:

NP :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Date Ordered: 07/28/2009 at 01:15PM
Date Shipped: 07/28/2009 at 01:36PM

I should be getting this soon!

:dance::dance::dance:

justinc

Awards
dam...I just ordered 10lbs. yesterday. Oh well, you can never have to much protein. NP rocks!!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
WOW... NP is on a roll today... those ninja monkeys must be on speed... my order has already been skipped! :thanks:

NP :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Date Ordered: 07/28/2009 at 01:15PM
Date Shipped: 07/28/2009 at 01:36PM

I should be getting this soon!

:dance::dance::dance:
Same here. HOLY COW!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 15lbs. This is not from the recalled ATW protein batches correct?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that thought crossed my mind but I sure hope if NP had any of those recalled products they would have sent it back!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Are the Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich and Caramel Candy Bar new? Any feedback on these?

if I did not have 10 pounds of the Cinni-bun, I'd be all over this.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
dam...I just ordered 10lbs. yesterday. Oh well, you can never have to much protein. NP rocks!!!
WHY......WHY do you do this to me NP!!!!! i just F***ING placed and order this morning for ATW 5lbs. i swear to god this happens every time....DAMMIT!!!!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
WHY......WHY do you do this to me NP!!!!! i just F***ING placed and order this morning for ATW 5lbs. i swear to god this happens every time....DAMMIT!!!!!
Email Customer Service. Maybe they could help you out. It couldn't hurt.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Nutra seems to be down at the moment for me... NOOOOOOO!!!!

edit: Getting some pages but search is crapping out every time. :(

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet sale sucks spent everything on Primordial's sale.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra seems to be down at the moment for me... NOOOOOOO!!!!... :(
I had the same problem yesterday with NutraPlanet and AnabolicMinds! :frustrate:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to checkout but i couldn't remove one item from my cart. It says "sorry there was an error" or something like that. What should i do?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try closing your browser, clearing cookies, logging back in, placing your items into you shopping cart and checking out again.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the latency with the site, guys...there was a slight DNS issue with one of our servers, but the issue has been resolved. The site is back up and running and you should be able to checkout without issue now.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Just snagged a bag of Choc PB cup protein blend as my Cupcake batter is almost gone! Thanks to NP for the sale.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
that thought crossed my mind but I sure hope if NP had any of those recalled products they would have sent it back!
Correct. We sent everything we had on hand (recalled lot or not) for a completely fresh, clean batch. This is why we were out of stock on ATW protein for quite a while. This voluntary recall has been completely resolved.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Are the Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich and Caramel Candy Bar new? Any feedback on these?

if I did not have 10 pounds of the Cinni-bun, I'd be all over this.
Bump for some feedback on the ice cream sandwich...

dingling

Awards
Bump for some feedback on the ice cream sandwich...
It's pretty tasty, but I prefer the cup cake batter over this. When I bought it, it said "Vanilla ice Cream" only. I was just caught off guard when I saw little black chunks floating around. But the "Vanilla ice cream sandwich" makes more sense now. It reminds me a lot of cookies-n-cream.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
loving the opportunity to stock up on some trione!!!!!

thanks for the deal guys!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Date Ordered: 07/28/2009 at 08:04PM
Date Shipped: 07/29/2009 at 10:59AM

2x JACK3D (Jacked 45 servings) By: USPLabs

1x Whey Protein Isolate (5 lb) By: All The Whey

1x Whey Protein Blend (5 lb) By: All The Whey

Get the goods while you can!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered 15lbs. This is not from the recalled ATW protein batches correct?

Yes they specifically weeded out all the recalled batches and are secretly sending them to customers to make them sick.....:sigh1:

Sorry I couldn't resist. Don't mean to be mean or anything though.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Yes they specifically weeded out all the recalled batches and are secretly sending them to customers to make them sick.....:sigh1:

Sorry I couldn't resist. Don't mean to be mean or anything though.
I know it was a pretty silly comment, but there was a posting in the recal thread about someone buying ATW protein a couple weeks ago (after the recall notice) and they received the tainted batches. They did not say they purchased from NP though.

Regardless, I stocked up on good protein from a good store at a great price!

SnipeGod

Awards
I'm a little confused ...

I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

Thanks.
interesting...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
very interesting to say the least... are you sure about this? :think:

NP reps mentioned that ALL ATW protein was sent back when the recall was made and that cause an outage on their site for sometime which i remember!

Strong first post BTW,

SnipeGod

Awards
I am sure about this, and can take pictures of the bag if it comes to that ... but hopefully NP knows about what I describe and can explain this to me.

I did read that same post earlier in this thread about their old stock being sent back before I made my first post about my issue, so I'm not sure what to make of this ... hence my posting here for clarification. But I guess the answer will wait until Monday @ business hours.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my order today also. I'm gonna go check. Same thing here but I don't think Nutra would actually send out tainted protein and try to hide the fact. Maybe Nutra fills the bags?...I agree this is strange and I'll probally wait till Monday to open my protein.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats disturbing.... i just ordered 4 bags earlier this week and i might be in the same situation

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
That is serious business.

I am notifying Sam immediately of this and I am quite certain he will get on the phone with ATW and see exactly what is going on.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received my shipment today. I concur with SnipeGod's statement.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a brighter note; I received my package via FedEx ground to PHX. AZ. in record time.

Date Ordered: 07/28/2009 at 08:04PM
Date Shipped: 07/29/2009 at 10:59AM
Date Receivd: 08/01/2009

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow.
This will be addressed, rest assured of that.
I cannot fathom why or who may have done this. It’s a bit bind-boggling.

On a related note: I have well over 25lb’s of the recalled Whey; I’ve used 10lbs without a hint of a problem.

That is serious business.

I am notifying Sam immediately of this and I am quite certain he will get on the phone with ATW and see exactly what is going on.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
SAME HERE, I got a sticker that showed 9203, but under it was 9185. Officially disgusted, WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WHEY COMPANY AGAIN, lack of integrity, I have no problem shopping at nutra, but I will stick with Isopure by Natures Best.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I just received my shipment today. I concur with SnipeGod's statement.
Wow. Well i see why they were so insistent on us returning the product rather than sending in a proof of purchase to make life easier for us customers.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
SAME HERE, I got a sticker that showed 9203, but under it was 9185. Officially disgusted, WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WHEY COMPANY AGAIN, lack of integrity, I have no problem shopping at nutra, but I will stick with Isopure by Natures Best.
The same exact thing happened to me. My 5 pound bag of chocolate peanut butter cup had a sticker showing 9203, and under it was 9185. :dunno:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Calm down, man. Nutra has NOTHING to do with this.
Please open a thread in the ATW Sub-Forum and raise this concern with Marcus and others. We will be looking in to it regardless; however, please try to remain level-headed until ALL facts are gathered.

I repeat, NUTRA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. We are just as shocked as you may be.
EDIT: This post was attended to address ALL who may confuse ATW's mistake with the integrity of Nutras.

ceej

Awards
Heres probably what happened. When they do a run of whey they know exactly how many pounds they are going to make per batch, so they order enough bags to fill that order. With the recall they had to stop the batch but still had extra bags and used those bags for the next run.

Having said that, I have 15 pounds on the way to me and kind of wish there was a way to cancel it and have it sent back to NP. I really don't want to deal with the hassle of paying to ship it to ATW if the above isn't the case.

SnipeGod

Awards
I agree that all the facts need to be determined before jumping to conclusions, which is why I've tried to give only the facts I know when posting.

I don't know the supply dynamics of NP's business, so I don't know when or by who these bags could have been restickered, whether it's just a case of surplus, clean bags/labels being reused (which I'd find a strange business decision ... but one that should have been communicated), etc ...

I disagree, though, that NP has nothing to do with this. I bought it from NP, not ATW. The ATW 5lb refill bags are clear plastic in my experience, and NP's ATW are black-bagged. So, if NP didn't resticker the bags, somebody from NP must have at least seen the stickers given that others have reported the same thing.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Calm down, man. Nutra has NOTHING to do with this.
Please open a thread in the ATW Sub-Forum and raise this concern with Marcus and others. We will be looking in to it regardless; however, please try to remain level-headed until ALL facts are gathered.

I repeat, NUTRA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. We are just as shocked as you may be.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKIING ABOUT BRO, I never said nutraplanet was at fault, I CLEARLY said it was ATW that was at fault. Nutraplanet was not at blame at all, I clearly see this ATW's misconduct, to be honest its scary to see that they would do something like this, like I said ATW lost a customer for life, NOT NUTRAPLANET.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please refrain from judgment and and speculation. Monday is only a few hours away. Custom mentioned earlier he would contact Stryder immediately. Give them a chance to sort this out!