1-Carboxy by USPowders--End of an era!

1. Guest

1-Carboxy by USPowders--End of an era!

I have sent Nutraplanet the last of 1-Carboxy. I wish that I could continue manufacturing this powder, but with the skyrocketing success of USPlabs and the nature of the slow and lengthy extraction process for 1-carboxy.

I am back ordered on Powder for the USPlabs line and it is hurting business.

As much as I love to supply this great powder at an amazing price, the era has come to an end, BUT not without one last run.

I have sent Nutraplanet a good amount(50kgs) so those that want to load up , I suggest you do just that. The price will stay at the amazing low price until stock is liquidated.

I will not rule out the possibility of it making a comeback and if so, I estimate it will be 8-12 months down the road or it may never make it back if USPlabs continues to sky rocket in retail.

1life-train hard

Jacob Geissler

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Is that good or bad news? I don't know how to feel, nevertheless I will purchase some.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Bad news if you like it as it will be gone, however there are still other alternatives out there just not the this version. I have a good stash already. Worth trying atleast once if you haven't.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Bad news if you like it as it will be gone, however there are still other alternatives out there just not the this version. I have a good stash already. Worth trying atleast once if you haven't.
    MMmmmmmm... Supplemental L-Dopa... Yay Parkinson's!
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This is bad news.
    Although, a nice sale on a twin pack of Anabolic Pump would certainly ease the pain of the masses... food for thought.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This is bad news.
    Although, a nice sale on a twin pack of Anabolic Pump would certainly ease the pain of the masses... food for thought.
    Second that!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I have sent Nutraplanet the last of 1-Carboxy. I wish that I could continue manufacturing this powder, but with the skyrocketing success of USPlabs and the nature of the slow and lengthy extraction process for 1-carboxy.

I am back ordered on Powder for the USPlabs line and it is hurting business.

As much as I love to supply this great powder at an amazing price, the era has come to an end, BUT not without one last run.

I have sent Nutraplanet a good amount(50kgs) so those that want to load up , I suggest you do just that. The price will stay at the amazing low price until stock is liquidated.

I will not rule out the possibility of it making a comeback and if so, I estimate it will be 8-12 months down the road or it may never make it back if USPlabs continues to sky rocket in retail.

1life-train hard

Jacob Geissler
    Jacob, will you ever reveal what is 1-Carboxy ?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.47%

We had to break up sooner or later.....lol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!! need 1-carboxy!!!!!!!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This is bad news.
    or a twin pack of prime i kinda want to try my hand at that one more time.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.23%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    MMmmmmmm... Supplemental L-Dopa... Yay Parkinson's!
    ?
    i dont get it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.46%

hows the shelf life of this ive already got a couple of bottles in stock but would like to purchace more
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

I just got some from nutraplanet, but the powder smells different from the last batch and it's clumpy. The previous batch had a tea like smell to it, this smells like maybe some skanky tea (if that has a smell). Is this normal? I just want to make sure before I start dumping it down my throat.
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sayheytrey View Post
    I just got some from nutraplanet, but the powder smells different from the last batch and it's clumpy. The previous batch had a tea like smell to it, this smells like maybe some skanky tea (if that has a smell). Is this normal? I just want to make sure before I start dumping it down my throat.
    It all comes straight to us from USP Labs. There is often batch to batch variability with any herbal extract, however you can rest assured it has been extracted with the same method and will produce the same effects.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    hows the shelf life of this ive already got a couple of bottles in stock but would like to purchace more

bump on the shelf life please jacob
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.63%

I recently started using a new bottle of 1-carboxy. This new batch is way different than the last. The powder is darker and a little more powdery than the last. The taste is way different, much much more bitter, almost disgusting. The last batch tasted pretty mild and sort of like tea. I just hope you guys didnt mislable it and I am taking some else other than 1-carboxy.
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    bump on the shelf life please jacob
    Herbals should be 2 years if stored properly and sealed.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    I recently started using a new bottle of 1-carboxy. This new batch is way different than the last. The powder is darker and a little more powdery than the last. The taste is way different, much much more bitter, almost disgusting. The last batch tasted pretty mild and sort of like tea. I just hope you guys didnt mislable it and I am taking some else other than 1-carboxy.
    I have had different coloured batches, but all have smelt the same. I cap mine, so cannot comment on the taste. I think you'll be fine mate.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Herbals should be 2 years if stored properly and sealed.
    would there be any benifit to vacum packing them and puting them in the freezer
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

For sure - it would last forever...I know some guys that have their packed PH's in their freezer from 01 and they are still as effective as ever..
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  21. Guest

yes!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.9%

Dude, noo this sucks. I will be sad to see 1-Carboxy go, but not without one final mega run. I just saw this thread today and my heart dropped just from reading the title. I am glad to have tried out this product as it is one of the most underrated supps I've come across. I vouch for 1-carboxy all the way. My cart currently has two orders of 1-carboxy, looks like that'll change after tonight.

On that note, what's up with Focus Dirt USP? Oh and bulk P-Slin? The USPowders line is seriously one of the best line of products I've come across, everytime I order I always re-up with at least 2 items, depending on what's in stock. I have yet to order all of them in the same order, let's make that happen USP.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

Whats the closest substitute for 1 caboxy? L dopa?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.71%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    ?
    i dont get it.
    There is/was a nice debate about it here: 1-Carboxy and GABA
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    thanks man
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.19%

wow i burned up a lot of time on that thread..
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    wow i burned up a lot of time on that thread..
    A rather interesting thread!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The last 2 times I have taken this I have become really angry for no reasons. It's a intense feeling of anger like before one would flip out. This feeling keeps me up.. however I combine it with 5-htp, magnesium and a tea with chamomille, passionflower and some other various herbs. Anyone have any incidents of this or is it possible it reacts bad with something else I am taking? I started out with 400mg, then 800, then slightly over 1,000mg. The feeling was most intense at the larger dose. It scared me honestly.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.15%

Anyone else besides me order 1-carboxy and get a container full of rocks?!...okay, I'm slightly exaggerating but not by much...I recently ordered 4 100g containers of 1-c...I just finished weighing the actual powder I got vs the solidified product...turns out, I got about 272g of actual powder and about 132g of rocks that I'm now going to have to crush using a pill crusher...before anyone asks, I contacted customer service when I received the products a couple weeks back and got a prompt reply telling me that this was the nature of the product and basically I had to live with it.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not sayin' it's not a good product...I mean, I ordered it based on my previous positive experiences with PowerFULL but it's a little bit of a pain in the ass that I have to grind over 100g of this **** with a pill crusher now and was just wondering if anyone else received the product in a similar state.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Anyone else besides me order 1-carboxy and get a container full of rocks?!...okay, I'm slightly exaggerating but not by much...I recently ordered 4 100g containers of 1-c...I just finished weighing the actual powder I got vs the solidified product...turns out, I got about 272g of actual powder and about 132g of rocks that I'm now going to have to crush using a pill crusher...before anyone asks, I contacted customer service when I received the products a couple weeks back and got a prompt reply telling me that this was the nature of the product and basically I had to live with it.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not sayin' it's not a good product...I mean, I ordered it based on my previous positive experiences with PowerFULL but it's a little bit of a pain in the ass that I have to grind over 100g of this **** with a pill crusher now and was just wondering if anyone else received the product in a similar state.
    I did. I crushed mine with a spoon in the container it came in - I was bored, but it worked
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Thanks for this link; I must have been snoozing when this issue surfaced!
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.15%

Is 1-carboxy the compound in PowerFULL that promotes an increase in natural GH release? I used to know the answer to this, i just can't recall at the moment...lol
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.
    I run every USPowder product like this 5 days on and 2 days off for 12 weeks is FLAWLESS
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Is 1-carboxy the compound in PowerFULL that promotes an increase in natural GH release? I used to know the answer to this, i just can't recall at the moment...lol
    Yes, it is.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I run every USPowder product like this 5 days on and 2 days off for 12 weeks is FLAWLESS
    Great protocol. Thank you for your support!
  38. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.7%

if you don't care about the GH effect, taken with food still productes the T effect...amazing compound really...
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    if you don't care about the GH effect, taken with food still productes the T effect...amazing compound really...
    Absolutely.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPowders No more???
    By DBdude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 804
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 09:11 PM
  2. For Sale: 1-Carboxy from USPowders (Fat Loss)
    By svtfocusman in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:02 PM
  4. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 11:48 PM