Congratulations to NutraPlanet's new rep... MrBigPR

1. Thumbs up Congratulations to NutraPlanet's new rep... MrBigPR

Many of you may have gotten to know MrBigPR, but for those of you that haven't, he's a pharmacist helping American troops over in Iraq. He has an extensive knowledge of herbs/supplements/drugs. In an effort to further enhance your online-experience with NutraPlanet, MrBigPR will be joining the team to help us deal with your concerns, gather feedback, and answer questions.

I'm looking forward to what you bring to the table, and hope you stick around with NutraPlanet for a while to come. Congrats again!

(You guys can check out what he's been up to in his log here. Warning: It may make you feel small!)

2. Congrats man!

3. Congrats man.
    •   

4. I really appreciate the opportunity to be able to represent a great company such as Nutraplanet. I look forward to sharing ALL of my wealth and contribute everything I can. I'll be repping Nutra as long as the big guy upstairs lets me.

Watch my Inbox be full with millions of Gyno, PCT and ETA questions

I like to joke around sometimes and internet humour is funny so don't ALWAYS take what I say so literally.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

5. Wait what? send all questions about anything, anything at all to your inbox???

Got it! will do! Everyone with a question PM it to MRBigPR

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I really appreciate the opportunity to be able to represent a great company such as Nutraplanet. I look forward to sharing ALL of my wealth and contribute everything I can. I'll be repping Nutra as long as the big guy upstairs lets me.

Watch my Inbox be full with millions of Gyno, PCT and ETA questions

I like to joke around sometimes and internet humour is funny so don't ALWAYS take what I say so literally.

6. Awful decision. Jay is a complete homo (no homo).

7. ^^^ What that homo said!

Congratz Jay! You deserve it brotha!

8. congratulations bro!!!

9. Hell yeah Jay! Congrats bro. Excellent choice NP. I will PM you my addy for all my supplement hookups. LAWLZ

He has already been an extremely valuable asset to my continued progress.

10. Nice choice Nutra....congrats Big!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. Thanks everyone. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

12. Private sector is looking up Big!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Nutraplanet Representative

14. CONGRATS AND CONGRATS SOME MORE, great supplement retailer wholesaler to represent.
    doing my own thang!

15. congrats bro, you're a great addition to the NP family
  16. Unbreakable

Welcome aboard our planet - NutraPlanet!
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

17. Jay is teh gay... Congrats bud!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

18. Congrats BIG!!!

19. congrats

20. congratz!
    ďWe are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.Ē

21. Hey, hey! Good choice Nutra!

22. Congrats, PR!
    Nutra needs the service of one more person, in my opinion...

Anyway, congratulations and HOOAH!

23. HOOAH!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I really am looking forward to everything

24. Congrats MRB! Awsome choice. Overall great guy. Will do Nutraplanet a great job.

25. Damn I missed this... anyway congrats Jay!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

26. congrats brotha.

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    HOOAH!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I really am looking forward to everything
    Why is your Avi a pic of my Walking Pharmacy Arse???

28. Congrats bud! You're a great addition to NP!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

29. Congrats ot MBP and to NP!

I know he's been a great help to me. Now that it's his job to help me I won't feel as guilty about hitting him up for advice

Similar Forum Threads

1. The MrBigPR Show...IT'S FINALLY HERE!
    By MrBigPR in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1136
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 04:00 PM