Eve; the female equivalent to NOW Adam - AnabolicMinds.com

Eve; the female equivalent to NOW Adam

Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Eve; the female equivalent to NOW Adam

Now the guys can help the ladies get the nutrition they need to train hard. NutraPlanet is proud to carry NOW Foods: EVE (120 Vcaps).

* A Superior Woman's Multiple
    * A Dietary Supplement

NOW® EVE Women's Multiple in tablets has been a top-seller. Many women have requested smaller, easier-to-swallow capsules. We responded with this fast-acting Vcap® formula with the same outstanding formulation in 6 capsules!

* High potency folate/folic acid – important for all women of childbearing age
    * Buffered vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) for reduced acidity
    * Contains Albion Lab's patented Ferrochel® iron bisglycinate, which is gentle on the stomach
    * Includes Dong Quai, Eleuthero and standardized Chasteberry extract, herbs traditionally used to support women's health
    * A proprietary vegetarian plant enzyme combination similar to our popular Plant Enzyme product
    * 50mg of standardized wild yam extract
    * Potent levels of soy isoflavones and iprifllavone for optimal health

From the FDA's website: "0.8 mg folic acid in a dietary supplement is more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than a lower amount in foods in common form. FDA does not endorse this claim. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4 mg folic acid daily from fortified foods or dietary supplements or both to reduce the risk of neural tube defects."
    Enjoy the best women's multiple on the market in both tablets and vegetarian capsules!

Product Order Page with Nutritional Information

Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Decent product. My GF has used this a few times...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    The Vcaps make a bigger deal than I realize; I tried getting my sisters to use NOW Adam and they complained about the horse tablets and couldn't get them down, whereas I've gotten used to them.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I was thinking about picking these up for my g/f, but the serving size is 6 vcaps... WTF is with that? Now ADAM is only 3 vcaps. That must be a misprint from that manufacturer...right? Or did your g/f's bottle say the same thing? If that's the case, a 20 day supply of EVE doesn't look nearly as appealing as ON's "Opti-Women"
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyCapone View Post
    I was thinking about picking these up for my g/f, but the serving size is 6 vcaps... WTF is with that? Now ADAM is only 3 vcaps. That must be a misprint from that manufacturer...right? Or did your g/f's bottle say the same thing? If that's the case, a 20 day supply of EVE doesn't look nearly as appealing as ON's "Opti-Women"
    These Vcaps are quite small, designed to be easy for those with smaller throats to swallow... (Yea that sounds bad)

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is equivalent to Jack3d?
    By wampus514 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. How much PH/DS equivalent to how much AAS.
    By brockles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. ARIMIDEX-an OTC equivalent?
    By corsaking in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 10:42 AM
  4. PS/PH Methyltestosterone equivalent
    By aznurse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:42 PM