Anabolic Pump $49.95???

Status
Not open for further replies.

workout8485

Awards
any reason why AP has gone up from the usual $42.95 to $49.95????

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
inflation

justin37013

Awards
Never thought I'd see the day when I could go to GNC and get something cheaper than the internet.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
welcome to our new fcked up world. Noone is making more money...in fact most are making less....and food and everything else is going through the roof!

I h8 this more than you can imagine. my main goal in life is to try to spend the least amount of $ at the grocery store, because everytime I go there the prices have gone up.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
welcome to our new fcked up world. Noone is making more money...in fact most are making less....and food and everything else is going through the roof!

I h8 this more than you can imagine. my main goal in life is to try to spend the least amount of $ at the grocery store, because everytime I go there the prices have gone up.
easy there tiger lily. steve already assured us the price would go back to its normal price, or even lower if we are lucky.

:thumbsup:

tho i can agree that it blows going shopping for food. especially since all the healthy food is already more expensive, and now its even MORE expensive.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
tho i can agree that it blows going shopping for food. especially since all the healthy food is already more expensive, and now its even MORE expensive.
This time last year a can of tuna was ~$0.60 cents. Right now it's ~$1.00 per can. That's chunk light too.

Maybe we'll see another $24.95 AP Sale? Maybe? Guys? :borladuck:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
easy there tiger lily. steve already assured us the price would go back to its normal price, or even lower if we are lucky.

:thumbsup:

sorry guys, I didnt mean to say I was pssed at nutra, faR FROM IT, i SIMPLY RANTED ABOUT HOW NOONE IS MAKING MORE MONEY YET EVERYTHING IS GOING UP IN PRICE

pardon the caps im too lazy to delete them now!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
pardon the caps im too lazy to delete them now!
All caps is cruise control for cool, brah. (lol) Or the easiest way to UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaahaha I love it!

60c? tuna? 1.99 in canada, 4$ for white tuna......and our money is almost on par with the yanks $ its highway fckn robbery I swear it, if things ever get real bad......for me.....Im taking down Safeway foods and Save on Foods! the 2 biggest scam artists in Canada...

Dont even dare get me started on how much I h8 Sobey's!!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
All caps is cruise control for cool, brah. (lol) Or the easiest way to UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s"]YouTube - Unleash the Fury (Essential Version)[/ame]

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to keep an eye on the flyers; Tuna was 2/$1 last week at Zellers, Chunk Light. We seem to have segued though lol. Regarding the AP, there seems to have been a few price jumps on the site lately and I'm trying to find out more.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to keep an eye on the flyers; Tuna was 2/$1 last week at Zellers, Chunk Light. We seem to have segued though lol. Regarding the AP, there seems to have been a few price jumps on the site lately and I'm trying to find out more.
Ya zellers sure does come through soemtimes eh!

where in Canada Steve oh? Im from Barrie But I live in Edmonton right now because there are zero and I mean zero jobs in Southern Ontario right now unless your a nurse cop or doctor...funny too cause I moved out here for the BOOM or what was the economic boom only to find drunks and massive unemployment here 2, Ive lost 2 jobs in 8 months.

Tomoroow I join the Infantry and kiss this shthole goodbye!

and by shthole I mean Edmonton, the worst place Ive ever been.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grew up in the GTA, spent 3 years getting my BSc at Queens, now doing 3 more at Mac getting my MD. Good thing my job description falls into one of those categories ;)
Good luck with the infantry; do you know where you will be serving?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I partied in Hamilton a few times brother...good times!

well as far as where, There are 3 infantry regiments in Canada, The Royal Canadian, (RCR),
Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI) and the Royal 22nd Regiment.

I would imagine being from Ontario like yourself I would probably go RCR as there Garrisons are in petawawa and another in Gagetown, which is close enough, or there is The Edmonton Garrison, Edmonton being where I am now, or a garrison In Shiloh Manitoba.........which Im not too keen on to be honest.

I will go pretty much where Im told to go, and where I am most needed, its kool too my best bud has done 2 tours In Afghanistan and hes kind of mentoring me in a way. Good to have so I have an idea what to expect.

Queens is a solid school for sure too, most of my friends went to Western.....i know you guys love eachother, lol, dont you?

cheers

workout8485

Awards
This time last year a can of tuna was ~$0.60 cents. Right now it's ~$1.00 per can. That's chunk light too.

im def up for the $24.95 AP sale !!!:hitit:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Unlikely, but warmly welcome . . . :006:

workout8485

Awards
after such a long wait for the price to go back to normal i think nutra owes us a good sale on AP...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Owes?
You must not of seen the great sale that we had for everyone for the 4th... Owe?
after such a long wait for the price to go back to normal i think nutra owes us a good sale on AP...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just keep checking back in this thread... Mr. Lungz may have something that he's working on. :D (Damn third-party sh*t)

Also, the A-Stack is a great price for all 3 of those products.
There was a 10% off sale that brought it back down to under $45, and we never increased the price on the asteroid stack. I'll keep that AP sale in mind though and hopefully something magical happens.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
the price is still at $49.95. I just bought some few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.