come on nutra - get your stock in!

workout8485

Awards
very dissappointed this time with nutra, almost everything i wanted to order was out of stock - now i will have to go elsewhere unfortunatlely!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
stfu

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
BAHAHAH agreed!! if youre not going to be smart enough to stock up, or at least re-order before you run out, then dont complain when you cant get the supps you need. the guys from Nutra are some stand-up fellas and theyre on their A game 99.9% of the time. relax and be patient fool.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was a Mod I would ban you for stupidity. If you order from Nutra that much, you should know that they have some of the best contacts in the industry and have at least 2 top guys ordering bulk supps/powders etc... including Dsade from RPN and Matt Palada who ran CNW back in the day. The industry, at least the trade behind the scenes has changed much over the last few years and its getting harder and in some cases more expensive as bulk prices can rise and fall month to month. China had become somewhat restrictive as well since before the summer games, and they were/are a huge bulk supplier for extracts and hormone analogs. Having said that, if it's third-party supps your wimpering about, you should be complaining to the company who produces and distributes your favorite brand supps for lack of stock, not Nutraplanet.

Sorry I don't mean to add to the thread and rant, I was upset and had to defend my dear nutraplanet, not that they need my help- we all know they rock :)

EctoEvolved

Awards
If I was a Mod I would ban you for stupidity. If you order from Nutra that much, you should know that they have some of the best contacts in the industry and have at least 2 top guys ordering bulk supps/powders etc... including Dsade from RPN and Matt Palada who ran CNW back in the day. The industry, at least the trade behind the scenes has changed much over the last few years and its getting harder and in some cases more expensive as bulk prices can rise and fall month to month. China had become somewhat restrictive as well since before the summer games, and they were/are a huge bulk supplier for extracts and hormone analogs. Having said that, if it's third-party supps your wimpering about, you should be complaining to the company who produces and distributes your favorite brand supps for lack of stock, not Nutraplanet.

Sorry I don't mean to add to the thread and rant, I was upset and had to defend my dear nutraplanet, not that they need my help- we all know they rock :)

Wait so is nutra affiliated with CNW?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have only made the mistake of ordering elsewhere once and it took over a week to get 1 product! Nutra restocks ase quick as possible. If its THAT important buy more than one and order before you run out.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Uhh....., I luv NP as much as the next guy, but they are a 'business', and this guy is a customer with a valid concern -- albeit somewhat misdirected since this is clearly mostly out of NP's control, as pointed out by the Boss in another thread with similar complaints, its a manufacturer/supply/distribution problem that is causing the more than usual out of stock items. The thing that really sucks for NP is that for every person that complains openly about having to buy somewhere else, there area probably a dozen others who have done just that already.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
WHOA....I'm in the same boat. And, I did stack up. But for the past 3 or 4 months I have had to buy elsewhere.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anything this should be a good sign to you. People order from here because they can trust NP to get their stuff on them timely. They will bump stock up when they feel the demand is meeting their stock. Just relax, it doesnt happen often.

workout8485

Awards
u might not have noticed but this is also a site for genuine customers not just for reps whose heads are permanently lodged up nutraplanets arse...

ok i admit my anger should have been directed more at company reps like yourself but nutra needs to know that the situation has gotten pretty bad and that their usually loyal customers are having to shop elswhere REGRETTABLY....

your attitude reflects badly on the company u represent!

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, it's the suppliers, not NP. NP just moves a lot of merch and some folks just can't keep up.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait so is nutra affiliated with CNW?
No not at all. CNW is now bulk-supplements and Palada sold it awhile back. He now runs Omega Sports which is a great company I loved there fadogia extract product it was one of real legit test boosters out there. and I believe he helps with Nutra's bulk powders.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
very dissappointed this time with nutra, almost everything i wanted to order was out of stock - now i will have to go elsewhere unfortunatlely!
First off, thank you for your business and much apologies for the inconvenience.

Clearly, I understand your frustration completely. I get upset myself when I have to go to three different grocery stores, or whatnot, for items that I normally can get at the first place I stop. Usually, this happens when the old lady makes the shopping list. ;)

Though, please keep in mind this problem all goes back to supply and demand. Believe me, we do not just fall asleep behind the wheel when ordering our inventory. Circumstances, such as sudden spikes in sales, especially with new products, or the unavailability of raws can completely restrict us or any company from getting stock in a timely manner. This happens most frequently with hot products, such as Epistane, Havoc, DCP, Jacked, and Napalm, which we will sometimes have POs placed for over two months.

Also, please feel to state what products you want that are out of stock. You can post these concerns on this forum, but the best option would be to email customer service at [email protected]. Then, we usually are able to provide the most accurate ETA possible, if available.

Thanks for your patience and continued support!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
how about a sale to make it up to all of us???

sound good everyone?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I should say how great their customer service is, I have yet to do business with such a good company. Sometimes its worth the wait.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Not to bust your chops, but posting the link to the clearance page as an appeasal for the OOS items is HIGHLY ironic seeing as most of the clearance page is OOS itself.

:icon_lol:

Love you guys anyway though :)
:redeemerwhore:

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Ive seen that complaining on a forum where anabolics are in use isnt always a good idea. lol.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I made the switch to NutraPlanet about half of a year ago myself and have run into the "out of stock" problem EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Would it be too much to ask that items that are not in stock be removed from the list of items for sale or especially the clearance page? It sucks clicking on a product to buy, and then having to look closely to see if it's actually in stock or not every single time.

Outside Backer, are you encouraging censorship/suppression of customer feedback and suggestions? If so, you don't belong on this board. :smashfreakB:

-Blesum

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
u might not have noticed but this is also a site for genuine customers not just for reps whose heads are permanently lodged up nutraplanets arse...

ok i admit my anger should have been directed more at company reps like yourself but nutra needs to know that the situation has gotten pretty bad and that their usually loyal customers are having to shop elswhere REGRETTABLY....

your attitude reflects badly on the company u represent!

I made the switch to NutraPlanet about half of a year ago myself and have run into the "out of stock" problem EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Would it be too much to ask that items that are not in stock be removed from the list of items for sale or especially the clearance page? It sucks clicking on a product to buy, and then having to look closely to see if it's actually in stock or not every single time.

Outside Backer, are you encouraging censorship/suppression of customer feedback and suggestions? If so, you don't belong on this board. :smashfreakB:

-Blesum
I see estrogen is running rampant

perhaps get an AI

I suggest TD formestane CEL Inhibit E SNS , stoked for AI. all 3 will do well in terms of estrogen control and perhaps you wont be so full of danielle steele emotions

I've never seen such emotions running strong on an internet site.

you guys dont cut yourselves do you?

mark1

Awards
Is NP that much smaller of a company than BB? IT just seems that products on other sites don't go oos as much...IE Prime which is regualrly oos at NP. Just surprising cause not too long ago I thought I read that NP was one of the fastest growing companies in the US. Purchasing more staple great selling products can't cause you to go too wrong..I mean are you really ever going to get stuck with them?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet is much smaller than BB; they have 3 warehouses that dwarf our single one. While NutraPlanet may be growing relatively fast for it's size, some of our competitors are monsters. BB is the Walmart of the industry. While we might not get stuck with something, we might not have the capital to hold all the products in stock at once that we would like. We use the capital to invest in new projects/opportunities.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after all inventory is expensive.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
after all inventory is expensive.
Tell me about it....I wish I had the amount of money going into my personal bank account, as we do going out each day.

Keep in mind, our company is completely privately owned, unlike BB.com and other competing sites, who are made up of investors with deep pockets. Trust me, if we could buy up the world's supply of supplements, just to keep them in stock for our customers at all times, we would.

mark1

Awards
Fair enough guys. That is good to know. I like supporting the small guy and you have always been reliable with my orders.