Introducing CEL's Topical Formestane and B-Adrostenetriol

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Miss the good old days of pre-made Transdermal Formestane? Well, IT'S BACK!

Formestane (120 ml)

Manufactured By: Competitive Edge Labs

Formestane is an advanced estrogen control agent. It can be used as a stand alone, or as part of on cycle or post cycle therapy (PCT) estrogen control regimens. Formestane’s topical absorption matrix is designed to improve bioavailability for maximum results.

Formestane, also called 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, is known as a ‘suicide inhibitor’ of the aromatase enzyme. It reduces excess estrogen in the body by blocking the production of it from the androgenic precursors.

Formestane is thought to have an estimated half life of 12 hours, so dosage is generally divided into twice daily dosing.

Formestane is non-suppressive unlike ph products, and can be used to not only help combat estrogen, but also to help boost testosterone levels. Typical results include lean muscle and strength gains, fat loss, and increased libido.

Suppress-C (120 ml)

Manufactured By: Competitive Edge Labs

Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

Suppress-C is an advanced cortisol control agent that can be integrated into fat loss, lean muscle building, and/or post cycle therapy regimens. Suppress-C’s topical absorption matrix is designed to improve the bioavailability of the primary active component, B-Adrostenetriol.

What is Cortisol & How it Effects Body Composition:
In order to fully appreciate how much Suppress-C can aid one reach their body-composition goals, it is important to understand what cortisol is and how it is detrimental to ones physique.

Cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands, and is considered to be a stress hormone. When the body is under stress (either physical or psychological), it produces excess cortisol to try to help combat the stress. The body’s way of helping to combat the stressors is by liberating energy stores. Cortisol assists in that process by breaking down muscle protein into amino acids and stored fat into fatty acids as fuel sources for the body. This process is detrimental to overall body composition because it translates into increased fat storage and decreased lean muscle tissue.

Cortisol’s Detrimental Effect on Lean Muscle:
Cortisol breaks down muscle protein into amino acids for use as a fuel source – in laymen’s terms this means that cotrisol breaks down your muscle tissue. By helping suppress cortisol levels, it is likely that one can keep more of their hard earned gains.

Cortisol’s Effect on Fat Storage:
Cortisol assists in breaking down stored body-fat into fatty acids so that the body can have an immediate energy source to help combat the stressors. This at first sounds like a good thing, but the long term effect of this action is these fatty acids being stored as the most easily accessible type of body-fat for the same future use, visceral fat. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is located around the internal organs; it is also the type of fat most closely associated with a variety of health conditions including heart disease. Also, by altering fat distribution from subcutaneous fat to more cortisol sensitive areas, physical appearance can be detrimentally affected. For example, cortisol sensitive areas include the abdominal ‘pot belly’ appearance, excess facial fat storage, etc.

It is important to remember though that while cortisol has its detrimental effects on overall body composition, it does have its useful applications in the body. That is why it is important to speak in terms of controlling cortisol rather than blocking it entirely.

Common Dosing Protocol:
Suppress-C is generally used for 4 to 8 weeks per cycle at a dosage of 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day. Please see dosage instructions for full application details.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Im IN!

HAHA

Must have been asleep at the wheel Steve!

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Are there any logs or personal test stats/effects for either of these?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TD Form was released a long while back under the brand E-Form. That has been discontinued. I talked with CEL about the production of their transdermals and was quite satisfied with their answers regarding quality and have no hesitations recommending the product. There was a very limited first run that should have feedback on other forums.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Not to stir the pot, but this is about $8 more than other sites selling either of these products... Any chance to get a competitive price on these?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Any update on the pricing?
bump on competitive pricing. i dont want to order elsewhere, when theres a 8 dollar price difference, you leave me no choice haha.

lowest i found it was 29.99. will not say where. dont want to advertise for them.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
bump on competitive pricing. i dont want to order elsewhere, when theres a 8 dollar price difference, you leave me no choice haha.

lowest i found it was 29.99. will not say where. dont want to advertise for them.
I was waiting until NP carried this, but was shocked when I saw the huge price inflation compared to elsewhere. I'd be placing an order if the price was 29.99 like elsewhere.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting until NP carried this, but was shocked when I saw the huge price inflation compared to elsewhere. I'd be placing an order if the price was 29.99 like elsewhere.
i most likely will. but ill wait to see a response from steve or whoever. i would understand if they cant meet the price, but i hope they can come close. i always feel guilty ordering elsewhere :dunno:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At that price the other site has very little profit margin on it; I honestly don't think I can talk Darren into dropping our price almost 25% but I will try and see if I can get a bit of a downward bump.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
At that price the other site has very little profit margin on it; I honestly don't think I can talk Darren into dropping our price almost 25% but I will try and see if I can get a bit of a downward bump.
honestly, i would be happy if it was met half way, like 32-33.

and the sites i have seen the 30$ price tag are pretty popular sites, comparable to nutra planet.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
any word on a more competitive price? im planning on making my order this week, and would like to give my money to NP.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Does this works on sore nipples?
Gyno?
Formestane is a very effective AI, especially on isolated areas, seeing it is in an effective transdermal form.

dude123

Awards
That $29.99 is not current is it?, as the current price states $34.50 for transdermal form.

Can you successfully mix say another 3 grams of other ingredients with C.E.L formestane such as: Divanex, trans-reseveratrol, DHEA, or pregnolone?, or a combination thereof? Or would it be to concentrated to penetrate the skin?

Or would it be more efficient to buy another bottle of a transdermal carrier such as penetrate and mix up to 6 grams of the above ingredients? Any ideas, suggestions?

And lastly, you will not be restocking the Form powder correct?

Dude

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how saturated CEL's topical solution is; I would just brew up my own in some Penetrate. Formestane should be coming back; there was just a slight delay due to Chinese Holidays. Check ETA thread for updates, probably 1week or so.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing Suppress-C tonight, goal is to bring bf down. I have to say I'm very impressed with how it worked on my abs and especially lower back fat that is very thick and difficult to get rid of. I may do another round once I am below 10%, around 11-11.5 now.

JGank

Awards
does anyone else have any feedback on the supress-c? i'm thinking of picking some up but need to hear more opinions. I have been dieting for about four months and have been happy with my results. I just can't lose my love handles. I was thinking of trying this product over naplam due to I'm always stressted so cortical product may be up my alley.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
does anyone else have any feedback on the supress-c? i'm thinking of picking some up but need to hear more opinions. I have been dieting for about four months and have been happy with my results. I just can't lose my love handles. I was thinking of trying this product over naplam due to I'm always stressted so cortical product may be up my alley.
the formestane is good, but i didnt like supress-c, dries out my joints, makes me feel lousy, fatloss is temporary, libido drop. I dont think id reccomend any steriodial cortisol agent except for plain oral 7-oxo. Id go the herbal route instead.