Who wants Propionyl-L-Carnitine?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet stoped carrying this stuff a while back. I'm starting a thread for the support of this product, and to gain support to push Nutra to bring it back.

Here are some links on more info on this great product,

Kidney International - Abstract of article: Propionyl-L-carnitine prevents renal function deterioration due to ischemia/reperfusion

Propionyl-L-carnitine plus acetyl-L-carnitine v testosterone

Well thats about all the time I'm taking "googling" for answers about this product. The thing is a few months back I started reading about PALCR and took some signinifcant time looking over the findings and studies online about this product. There are just so many positives to this product....

ScienceDirect - Urology : Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging*1

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same as GPLC? If so, please get this in stock.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the same as GPLC? If so, please get this in stock.
GPLC is a patented form of PLC that comes with a molecule of glycine attached.

NickNick

Awards
Yes, I would buy. Please order it Nutra planet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what exactly is the benefit of the glycine attached?
Regular PLC would be awesome tho =)
The molecular bonding of Glycine (a precursor amino acid to carnitine biosynthesis) to PLC to form GPLC appears to have some advantages. The most marked advantage appears to be the increase in plasma nitrate/nitrite (NOx) levels post-GPLC administration, inducing an increase in blood and nutrient flow to active tissues. This effect is not associated with other advanced carnitine forms in the same pronounced manner. NOx, by the way, is a proxy or surrogate measure of the production of the signalling molecule, nitric oxide (synthesized from L-Arginine and oxygen by nitric-oxide synthases). Besides, GPLC also appears to confer antioxidant protection.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
any updates on when we can expect this?

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
i ordered this and the VAT, hehe :) Too bad DTHC is not in stock yet, oh well :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More stock is going to be there Tuesday.
Great! Somehow, these goodies always turn up after I place my NP order. :frustrate:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great! Somehow, these goodies always turn up after I place my NP order. :frustrate:
we always consult with each other to wait until you have placed your order - then we release the hounds.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we always consult with each other to wait until you have placed your order - then we release the hounds.
Uncanny, but real! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just about to make the same quote, and also how we put up sales right after you order:borladuck:
I have to turn the table around somehow! :)