bulk pea question

  1. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Answers
    0

    bulk pea question


    is the np bulk pea ($1/gram) beta-pea? or is it a different form?


  2. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Answers
    0

    It is PEA HCL.

  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0

    And it's good stuff!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Answers
    0

    Would taking L-Tyrosine AND Yohimbine HCL with PEA be overkill? Any other suggestions on NP bulk powders for enhancing PEA effects?

  5. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Answers
    0

    I'd start with a lower dose if mixing them, but you should be fine.

    Green Tea mixes well as it has natural MOAI properties that will prolong the life of PEA.

  6. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I'd start with a lower dose if mixing them, but you should be fine.

    Green Tea mixes well as it has natural MOAI properties that will prolong the life of PEA.
    Is it true that green tea naturally contains l-phenylalanine and l-tyrosine?

  7. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Answers
    0

    I do not know, honestly.

  8. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    I duno but when I home brew green tea, that is the BEST gaming drink ever. It gets you more wired than a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper or Pepsi.

    I can only imagine what it would do with PEA. BTW, I give a gram of PEA to my friends for kicks...First to laugh at their reaction to the taste, which my favorite quote is *tastes like a racoon $h!* in my mouth* and for the way it hits them 15 minutes later when they are convinced it wont do anything....

  9. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I duno but when I home brew green tea, that is the BEST gaming drink ever. It gets you more wired than a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper or Pepsi.

    I can only imagine what it would do with PEA. BTW, I give a gram of PEA to my friends for kicks...First to laugh at their reaction to the taste, which my favorite quote is *tastes like a racoon $h!* in my mouth* and for the way it hits them 15 minutes later when they are convinced it wont do anything....
    PEA tastes just like opium...

  10. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    PEA tastes just like opium...
    lol1 how do you know this my friend ? ^.^

  11. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    lol1 how do you know this my friend ? ^.^
    Because I ordered some PEA and tasted the residue that was left on the little black bag NP uses.

  12. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Because I ordered some PEA and tasted the residue that was left on the little black bag NP uses.
    I meant the comparison to opium lol!

  13. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I meant the comparison to opium lol!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question on Bulk NAC
    By Vegking in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 06:32 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:43 AM
  3. Bulk KR-ALA question
    By judge-mental in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 11:05 AM
  4. Bulk Tea Question
    By Siberian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in