LG Sciences' T-911 At NutraPlanet Next Week!!! (Finally)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up LG Sciences' T-911 At NutraPlanet Next Week!!! (Finally)


    After a long exclusivity period, NutraPlanet is finally able to get our hands on T-911. I'll try and collaborate some of the various reviews/feedback on this product, and I welcome anybody to give their opinoin again in this thread. If there's enough interested, we could do a pre-sale this weekend. It is shipping to us Monday May 4th, and I expect it will arrive Thurs ideally.



    Product Writeup

    What would you pay for the feeling of being pumped and confident? Would you pay $1000 to have the mental assertiveness to get the girl, score the winning goal and take charge at work? Did you ever have a day that you just felt on top of the world, strong, powerful and assertive (even bordering on aggressive). Remember what that was like? Imagine living with that confidence and assertiveness every day of your life! Only by precise ingredients is this even possible...

    Sadly, when we start to age, our bodies produce less and less testosterone, which makes us lose that edge. Whether that edge is in the gym or the bedroom, we need it in every facet of our life. Sadly, most Americans spend WAY too much money on pills to solve our “testosterone crisis” without going to the root of the problem. Viagra, anti-depressants and stimulants are becoming part of the every day diet. What if you could replace all of those synthetic products with something that naturally gives you all three? Would you pay $10,000 to get that “feeling” back and leave all of those other pills in the trash? I bet you would...

    Luckily, a solution is on the market for your low moods. This is something that will blow your socks off, with cool clean testosterone...the kind only nature herself can provide. From the first dose, you feel it, hitting you instantly. It's not a rush, but more of a steady feeling that grows over the next 5 minutes, while the tablet goes to work. This feeling is a combination of intense factors in the right combinations that can give immediate results. Whether you take one before the big game or before your important meeting or even before you crawl into bed with that hottie you met at the bar, you now have the confidence to make things happen.

    This is a precise blend of ingredients that will make you roar with confidence, boost testosterone and increase sex drive. The first ingredient is straight Yohimbine, which is proven in clinical studies to not only deliver energy, but also vastly increase sex drive! This ingredient is fed directly into your bloodstream and gives that immediate sense of alertness, confidence and sexual intensity. Yohimbine has been proven in numerous clinical trials to increase sex drive, erectile quality and alertness, so it is the perfect choice to give you that initial boost.

    The next phase is about reducing estrogen and giving you another pathway to both boost testosterone and increase sex drive. Androsterone is a natural metabolite in the body that reduces estrogen which increases testosterone and is proven to reduce aromatase (that nasty enzyme that turns your hard earned testosterone into UGLY estrogen. It also is a 5aReduced androgen, which as a class have been shown to be potant neuro-stimulants. Neuro-stimulants don't get you wired, they make you more alert, aggressive and intense. So, Androsterone has published studies showing that it can reduce aromatase and increase mental intensity.

    Natural SERMs are used as our third phase to reduce estrogen even further and boost testosterone via a second pathway. Both resveratrol and ellagic acid have published clinical data showing them to be effective SERMs. Resveratrol is even shown in the scientific literature to increase sperm counts which leads to stronger and fuller ejaculate volume. Ellagic Acid is also quickly metabolized in the stomach and by the liver, so putting this key SERM in your system quickly is important to giving it the maximum effect. We only use 90% and higher extracts of both resveratrol and ellagic acid, which make it more than twice as potent as the nearest competitor!

    Finally, without the proper support nutrients, you can take pounds of the above mentioned ingredients without much good. People have been taking up to 1200mg of resveratrol without ANY success. So, quit wasting money on ineffective formulas. The addition of HydroxyPropyl Beta Cyclodextrin gives that immediate penetration into the bloodstream without delay and Luteolin, mops up any salivary enzymes, so the product is delivered in its purest form directly into your system!

    Stop wasting money on other testosterone support products. T-911 can be used daily or as the perfect PCT product after a cycle of prohormones. It's something you have to try to believe. We are so confident in T-911 that we are conducting our own clinical trial on its effectiveness (which will be released shortly). Don't go another day without being at your best... T-911 is the product for in the gym, on the field, in the meeting and in the bedroom!

    Ingredients:
    Testosterone Support Complex 150mg

    Androsterone, CycloDextrin, Ellagic Acid, Resveratrol, Yohimbine, Luteolin


  2. THIS IS HUUUUGE!!!

  3. hands down, an absolute MUST for PCT. keeping all the strength gains from a tren run speak volumes about this product. day 25ish of PCT and i haven't lost any strength gains yet.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    hands down, an absolute MUST for PCT. keeping all the strength gains from a tren run speak volumes about this product. day 25ish of PCT and i haven't lost any strength gains yet.
    That's crazy! I'm about to start my Epi PCT with T911.

  5. Awesome deal, I have been waiting for this. I am all ready to order
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's crazy! I'm about to start my Epi PCT with T911.
    a 6 week hdrol/tren run with no losses of strength - though i really gotta push for that "one more rep" its hard, but obtainable.

    my PCT log starts at : SUNCLOUD'S workout log with assorted goodies

  7. I have heard so many goodies about T-911 that I have to give it a shot.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. Bring it on!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I have heard so many goodies about T-911 that I have to give it a shot.
    Same here; this will definitely be in my next order. With all the good feedback it has been getting, it is definitely worthy of being tried out.

    You guys feeling a pre-sale?

  10. I am using T-911 now and everyone is going to be happy with this product.

  11. Pre-sale for sure, needed to make an order anyway and would gladly wait till next week for my shipment to include this.

  12. Presale !!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. yep i love t911 it's a staple for PCT imo

  14. I'm in. Need a good pct as I am ending a good run of HD-2.

  15. I will consolidate a bunch of user comments and whta they have to say about this product. There have been some AMAZING reviews for this product. It's just about my favourite all time product.

    When I was taking 3 per day it challenged some hormonal products.
    Lets get a pre sale going and let people enjoy.

    In fact lets go one further! Lets have people put their comments/reviews on t911 in here (good or bad) and the LG team will pick a random winner for the effort. You will receive one of the new flavors of Bc+Eaa. Remember be honest, all feedback is welcome and I am not looking to bribe people with prizes, I'm doing this just as a thank you for taking the time.


  16. I will deff be adding this to my next run! Looks awesome.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I will deff be adding this to my next run! Looks awesome.
    It is awesome man!

  18. Russians t911 review

    The pills come in a small container, and they are sublingual, the first few times they sem to numb your tounge for about 20 minutes, and the cherry taste is quite pleasant.
    I found dosing 2 caps before workout was optimal on training days, and i found good strength gains, 10+lbs on most major lifts, Great for the libido too, and it seems to lean you out some, i found i would get very hot after dosing 2 caps, i did feel more aggresive and more confident though.
    On other days 1 cap in the morning and 1 before bed seemed great, i used it as part of a pct regime, and found it very effecive in helping keep my gains, and in restoring my LH, The pumps were ok, and i found it a mild appetite suppresant, but on the whole a solid product.
    Would i buy it again?.. Yes.
    Was it good value?.. Yes.
    Does it work? Quite well.
    What are strength gains like? Good.
    What are size gains like? Mild.
    What are the pumps like? Ok.
    As part of a PCT would it be effective? Very effective.
    As part of a natural anabolic stack would it be effective? Yes.
    Would you change anything? Yes the yohimbine to Alpha-yohimbine
    How would you rate it out of 10? 7.5
    How would you rate it out of 10 for overall value? 8

    Thats my review, i hope it helps, ive tried to be totaly honest and give my thoughts on the product
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Russians t911 review

    The pills come in a small container, and they are sublingual, the first few times they sem to numb your tounge for about 20 minutes, and the cherry taste is quite pleasant.
    I found dosing 2 caps before workout was optimul on training days, and i found god strength gains, 10+bs on most major lifts, Great forthe libido too, and it seems to lean you out some, i found i would get very hot after dosing 2 caps, i did feel more aggresive and more confident though.
    On other days 1 cap in the morning and 1 before bed seemed great, i used it as part of a pct regime, and found it very effecive in helping keep my gains, and in restoring my LH, The pumps were ok, and i found it a mild appetite suppresant, but on the whole a solid product.
    Would i buy it again?.. Yes.
    Was it good value?.. Yes.
    Does it work? Quite well.
    What are strength gains like? Good.
    What are size gains like? Mild.
    What are the pumps like? Ok.
    As part of a PCT would it be effective? Very effective.
    As part of a natural anabolic stack would it be effective? Yes.
    Would you change anything? Yes the yohimbine to Alpha-yohimbine
    How would you rate it out of 10? 7.5
    How would you rate it out of 10 for overall value? 8

    Thats my review, i hope it helps, ive tried to be totaly honest and give my thoughts on the produc

    So 2 caps a day does the job.. I was reading that some increased the dose after the first week or so. Can't remember how it went. How long did you run it for.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  20. I'm ready to click submit for an order, but want to wait to see if there is going to be a pre-sale on T-911. Is it going to happen today?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fightercowboy View Post
    I'm ready to click submit for an order, but want to wait to see if there is going to be a pre-sale on T-911. Is it going to happen today?
    I'm in the same boat have been waiting to order.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So 2 caps a day does the job.. I was reading that some increased the dose after the first week or so. Can't remember how it went. How long did you run it for.
    I ran it for 3 weeks, still have some left for next time, like i said it was part of my pct protocol, but it was effective without doubt.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  23. nice review Russian, this is in my plans in the very near future

  24. I am an older lifter and ran it solo. I felt the effects from the very first dose with a nice mood enhancement. It has a slight numbing effect while dissolving and the taste had a sort of Sweet Tart flavor...ergo why I named them Swole Tarts. I did go to 3 tabs a day at one point but, I didn't notice any benefit from it. I would dose in the morning and pre w/o. What I did feel was more aggressive, increased appetite, leaning affect, and a slight strength improvement. It is a supplement that deffinitely lets you know you are on something. I like that!!
    Forgot to add the added plus of improved recovery. For an older guy, this came into play alot.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Swole Tarts...

  26. I like the fact it kicks in right away...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  27. Nice guys, keep those reviews coming in.

  28. Ran it solo 3 months ago people. This stuff rocks. Actual weight gains were minimal. But it cut me up like a new pair of scissors. Immediate relaxed feeling after about 15 mins. of dosing. But this turns to great aggression and focus on the iron. Mood through entire cycle was great....no irritability. Made my days on the job much better. Good focus and energy. Lol, my boss would prolly keep me supplied with it. Definite increase in libido. Into my 2nd week, I was seeing visible changes in muscle and fat. By the end of cycle I dropped full size in the waist. My company had to issue new work pants. Muscle pumps were freaking awesome and vascularity was unreal...specially in the arms. It was a very dry run and I did have some joint pain into the 4th week. But that was prolly due to the extreme workouts. It will make you wanna workout harder and longer. The dryness was prolly my favorite thing about it. Creatine always makes me look bloated & swollen. This stuff gives cuts and definition. Try it, I promise you will like. I'm placing my order for another LG Run this week and gonna Log it. I'm gonna stack MMV2 with Anadraulic State & Bc+Eaa. T-911 will be my PCT.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    Ran it solo 3 months ago people. This stuff rocks. Actual weight gains were minimal. But it cut me up like a new pair of scissors. Immediate relaxed feeling after about 15 mins. of dosing. But this turns to great aggression and focus on the iron. Mood through entire cycle was great....no irritability. Made my days on the job much better. Good focus and energy. Lol, my boss would prolly keep me supplied with it. Definite increase in libido. Into my 2nd week, I was seeing visible changes in muscle and fat. By the end of cycle I dropped full size in the waist. My company had to issue new work pants. Muscle pumps were freaking awesome and vascularity was unreal...specially in the arms. It was a very dry run and I did have some joint pain into the 4th week. But that was prolly due to the extreme workouts. It will make you wanna workout harder and longer. The dryness was prolly my favorite thing about it. Creatine always makes me look bloated & swollen. This stuff gives cuts and definition. Try it, I promise you will like. I'm placing my order for another LG Run this week and gonna Log it. I'm gonna stack MMV2 with Anadraulic State & Bc+Eaa. T-911 will be my PCT.

    Awesome feedback man! Thanks for that! Make sure you link us up to your up coming log as well man! Good looking stack you have there! Should be an awesome lean gain stack!! Libido through the roof as well no doubt!

  30. T-911 is the most effective performance-enhancing supplement I have used to date. My deadlift and squat went up more on one bottle of T-911 than they had in the entire previous year. Recovery was unbelievable; I was performing two resistance sessions a day, four days a week and never felt overtrained. Mentally, it provided confidence and self-assuredness more than an alpha-male feeling. I didn't need to psych up before heavy sets - I was positive I could lift it.

    Over the first two-weeks, the increase in libido was unbelievable; almost unbearable at times. Everything was a turn-on. And though this did reduce somewhat as time proceeded, sex drive did remain higher than normal for the entire course of use.

    I've found that 3/day on training days and 2/day on recovery days seems to be most effective, though I'm sure a smaller lifter could stick with 2 all the time, which would make the bottle last even longer.

    That's another factor: a bottle will easily last you a month, and is incredibly cheap for the results it provides. That NP is picking it up will only make it an even better deal.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  31. Great review as usual, Resolve!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Great review as usual, Resolve!
    Thanks - it's a product I firmly believe in and gladly promote and support whenever possible.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  33. I ran a bottle during a PCT regimen and let me tell you im a beleiver of T-911's power. Most products like this seem to take days before your actually feeling any positive effect, thats not true with this product with in 30 minutes of my first dose i was feeling it mainly in my libido..lol I was pretty shut down and this stuff brought me back fast. As for strength it took a few day to really feel the effect but when it came back it stayed. I'm telling u if you need and extra lil push during pct for your libido and u want sumtn that works fast this is the product your looking for. Great product

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I ran a bottle during a PCT regimen and let me tell you im a beleiver of T-911's power. Most products like this seem to take days before your actually feeling any positive effect, thats not true with this product with in 30 minutes of my first dose i was feeling it mainly in my libido..lol I was pretty shut down and this stuff brought me back fast. As for strength it took a few day to really feel the effect but when it came back it stayed. I'm telling u if you need and extra lil push during pct for your libido and u want sumtn that works fast this is the product your looking for. Great product
    Nice! It's definitely fast acting. I really like that aspect about certain products. You really get a bang for your buck that way.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Nice! It's definitely fast acting. I really like that aspect about certain products. You really get a bang for your buck that way.
    Like i said ive never seen a product like this work so fast it really is on of those things u have to try to beleive! Great product already have 2 for next pct.

  36. oh man, glad i found this thread. ive been wondering why np hasn't stocked it yet. i picked up a little bottle awhile ago with the AM code (thank god) and instantly hooked!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    oh man, glad i found this thread. ive been wondering why np hasn't stocked it yet. i picked up a little bottle awhile ago with the AM code (thank god) and instantly hooked!
    Give your review! Maybe you can get something free out of it!

  38. Yeah, keep the reviews coming. I want more before chosing a winner!

  39. with T911 at NP, everyone is a winner!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New LG Sciences Natadrol @ NutraPlanet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 07:53 PM
  2. ***LG Sciences is finally calling for EDCY Testers!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:19 AM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 07:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Log in
Log in