Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this is a great idea and maybe should be a sticky, not that anyone reads stickies or anything :)

In the past I posted more than once about bulk EAA, for over a year this has not been stocked, any ideas when this will be available again?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a great idea and maybe should be a sticky, not that anyone reads stickies or anything :)

In the past I posted more than once about bulk EAA, for over a year this has not been stocked, any ideas when this will be available again?
Its in the process of being stickified, and taking down the coupon codes one. EAA's are being worked on; same with 7-OH , PLCAR (Got the source, this one is closer than the others) . We're still working on doing the GMP switchover for some of the major bulks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent thread idea.

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
My request for an ETA on DCP/Leviathan stack is in with Steveoph. Just FYI in case someone else is waiting on the same.

Cappy

Awards
Excellent..! Need to order some Jacked pronto...

crsj333

Awards
I just wanted to clarify that the TNT stack will be back in stock this week, correct?
Custom mentioned in response to a "TNT eta" yesterday, that the T-force was holding it up and would be out of stock for "some time".

..... and GREAT idea on the ETA thread/sticky!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooh...7-OH and EAAs!!!!

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
Yohimbine Caps (2.5 mg/100 caps) - Nutraplanet

Also, Abliderate should be stocked :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Great idea steve.

ETA on stevia cinna bun isolate?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great idea steve.

ETA on stevia cinna bun isolate?
I told them the stevia tasted good before, but they want to make sure it still is up to our standards so I think they're getting some samples, and we should see it hopefully soon. Alas it wasn't ordered with this $24 Refill Bag sale that is being relaunched this week though.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I told them the stevia tasted good before, but they want to make sure it still is up to our standards so I think they're getting some samples, and we should see it hopefully soon. Alas it wasn't ordered with this $24 Refill Bag sale that is being relaunched this week though.
aaahhh man, you gotta tell them they'll be the only real competition for Optimum Nutrition's All Natrual whey.

Either way, testing is always a good thing and i'm sure they'll like the taste.

I'll even settle for a blended protein w/ stevia if the isolate doesn't work.
i just hope they give up on the idea of a naturally sweetened/ low carb protien.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine Caps (2.5 mg/100 caps) - Nutraplanet

Also, Abliderate should be stocked :)
we're having difficulty sourcing affordable 7-oxo, so abliderate is oss until something changes overseas.

however, yohimbine caps will be restocked.

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
Steveo - Still waiting for a response the the Leviathan/DCP stack. Wouldn't usually be this eager to find out an ETA but I got a Vegas trip coming up FAST!
Thanks brother.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
ATD- nutracaps
have you found a legit supplier?
and if so when will they be back in business?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know recently that this was a gnc exclusinve, however I have seen other sites putting it out there, however, any shot at LG's T-911?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
eta on atd nutracaps?

Turk

Awards
ETA on Kemistry ProCore Advance protein pleeeeaaassse. It appears to be out of stock throughout the net. :006:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know recently that this was a gnc exclusinve, however I have seen other sites putting it out there, however, any shot at LG's T-911?
A bump on this for an update

vadox6466

is there still going to be a protein sale like last week? I think we've bypassed "early week" already ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATW cinnimon bun is in stock but not on sale..
Correct
Formex and Strange Ecstacy Eta's?
Formex has been in the 1st post a while;
Will check with Dsade on the SS ETA
is there still going to be a protein sale like last week? I think we've bypassed "early week" already ;)
Which is why the ETA no longer reads "Early week" :)
Got part of the shipment; waiting on the rest. When we have all the protein in stock, we will re-activate the sale for $24 . We do not have the inventory ATM to support the demand this would cause, and we only have 2 flavours in.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
when the sale comes is the ATW protein the only thing on the list or will there be other items on sale too?

vadox6466

Correct

Formex has been in the 1st post a while;
Will check with Dsade on the SS ETA

Which is why the ETA no longer reads "Early week" :)
Got part of the shipment; waiting on the rest. When we have all the protein in stock, we will re-activate the sale for $24 . We do not have the inventory ATM to support the demand this would cause, and we only have 2 flavours in.
Oh, didn't know you updated it. I suggest you throw in a "[Last Update: April 29, 2009]" in the post so people can see

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened to the TNT stack?

If this has been answered elsewhere, disregard, and I will use the search function ... :yup:

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
ATD times 3!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
How about EpiDrol, T-Roid , and H-Roid.
Like the prices. Would like to stock up.

JP.