Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

Page 18 of 80 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by UTWahoo View Post
    Any idea when the CCB or CB flavors of ATW blend will be back in stock? I need to get my fix!
    Full restock!


  2. Ultimate MassPump Stack Creatine Gluconate???

    I get high kidney values with CEE but not others. Can I just order the one with CEE option and add a note that asks for Di-Creatine Malate instead since Gluconate is still out of stock and 3 times as expensive?
    No mono too much stomach issues.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Ddono25 View Post
    Ultimate MassPump Stack Creatine Gluconate???

    I get high kidney values with CEE but not others. Can I just order the one with CEE option and add a note that asks for Di-Creatine Malate instead since Gluconate is still out of stock and 3 times as expensive?
    No mono too much stomach issues.
    Gluconate should NOT be listed as out of stock. If you want, email CS and tell them that I said it should be in stock.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Gluconate should NOT be listed as out of stock. If you want, email CS and tell them that I said it should be in stock.
    Showing in stock on all 3 sizes & combo.

  5. Will you be getting Adrenalean by DS in any time soon?

  6. why them dont come with expiration date on label ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Gustavao View Post
    why them dont come with expiration date on label ?
    Define "them"?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Gustavao View Post
    why them dont come with expiration date on label ?
    there's only so much the whole thing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Bulk supplements like glutamine,bcaa dont come with the expiration date on label.. and why Certificate of Analysis AAKG already almost has expired ?

    production date: 7-4-2007
    shelf life: 2 years

  10. they accidentally the whole expiration date
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    When will Epidrol be back in stock? Thats the last thing to complete my order.
    Checking on this again, however Epistane is in stock, same compound.

  12. Was up fellas. any word on Reset AD (60 capsules)
    Manufactured By: Palo Alto Labs

    ThX......

  13. Epistane is back in stock! Reset AD is on order and we are expecting it any day now...(check the site toward the end of next week) The Cre 02 has no eta at this time but you should consider sizeon tablets by gaspari as a replacement for the time being. We are expecting the 00 capping kit toward the end of next week. Concerning the Adrenalean, check back next week because we are expecting it any day now.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Havocknight View Post
    Epistane is back in stock! Reset AD is on order and we are expecting it any day now...(check the site toward the end of next week) The Cre 02 has no eta at this time but you should consider sizeon tablets by gaspari as a replacement for the time being. We are expecting the 00 capping kit toward the end of next week. Concerning the Adrenalean, check back next week because we are expecting it any day now.
    How do you know all of this information with only 3 posts?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    How do you know all of this information with only 3 posts?
    It's accurate from the ETAs I got from this afternoon Rene is that you logged into someone else's account?

  16. Eviscerate ETA?

  17. what about Jacked? Its been a while since it was in stock

  18. Flawless and Eviscerate?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Flawless and Eviscerate?
    Monday for both.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Monday for both.
    Thanks, and tues will still be strange shots?

  21. Any idea of when geranium extract NutraCaps will be back in stock?

  22. Hopefully by the end of this week.

  23. Thanks! They sold out just before I needed more...gotta love my timing!

  24. TEA-GCG (Green Tea Caps) (100 caps)

    ETA on restock ?

  25. ETA on Vat Attack?

  26. ETA or Prime and AP?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TheViking View Post
    ETA on Vat Attack?
    Should be in today.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Should be in today.
    Cool. I have a decent size order, just waiting for the Strange Shots, and Vat Attack. Hopefully my other items don't go out of stock while waiting.

  29. ye AP seems to have been out of stock a long time now...

  30. there's 1 listed in stock are you guys geting more in
    MHP Sarm-X
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4030
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 11:38 AM
  2. The OFFICIAL SX Review Thread!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:55 PM
  3. Replies: 477
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Log in
Log in