Missing items in INT. order ?? No reply from customer service

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.61%

Missing items in INT. order ?? No reply from customer service

Very dissapointed with nutraplanet at the moment , As an aussie customer i find with our dollar the way it is at the moment the shipping is expensive !!
    As my orders roughly come with at least a US$50.00 shipping fee which translates to roughly $80.00+ for just shipping!

This although still doesnt deter me from buying nutraplanet products due to there great prices!!

BUT AT THE MOMENT I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE WAY I AM BEING TREAT AFTER NOTIFYING RENE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE OF A MISSING PRODUCT IN MY ORDER!!!!!!!

After sending my first email explaining that an item was missing in my order, RENE got back to me and said we would review video of the order and get back to me ??? 3 DAYS later NO RESPONSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent a further 2 emails via the website and reply email and still no feedback ??? I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE WAY THIS HAS BEEN HANDLED ...

Has anybody else with international orders had this problem with trying to resolve a simple problem with a $25.00 product in a $340 dollar order plus shipping !!!!!

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

What is the timeframe on those 2nd two emails like? Rene is a great guy and will take care of this; please PM me next time before posting up a thread. The office opens in <3 hours, so please give us a call and we can get it sorted out for you, just as for Rene. (Also the problem isn't that simple since he has to go and manually review the video from the order) Also please realize the time zone difference; you maybe have sent in 2 emails through the night while we were sleeping.
    Thanks,
    Steve
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.61%

you have a PM
    Thanks
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Quote Originally Posted by robot80 View Post

Very dissapointed with nutraplanet at the moment , As an aussie customer i find with our dollar the way it is at the moment the shipping is expensive !!
    As my orders roughly come with at least a US$50.00 shipping fee which translates to roughly $80.00+ for just shipping!

This although still doesnt deter me from buying nutraplanet products due to there great prices!!

BUT AT THE MOMENT I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE WAY I AM BEING TREAT AFTER NOTIFYING RENE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE OF A MISSING PRODUCT IN MY ORDER!!!!!!!

After sending my first email explaining that an item was missing in my order, RENE got back to me and said we would review video of the order and get back to me ??? 3 DAYS later NO RESPONSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent a further 2 emails via the website and reply email and still no feedback ??? I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE WAY THIS HAS BEEN HANDLED ...

Has anybody else with international orders had this problem with trying to resolve a simple problem with a $25.00 product in a $340 dollar order plus shipping !!!!!
    atleast you got most of your order, mine seem lost at the custom since the 01/03/2009
    and the asked but i have to do everything myself since international stuff its not there problem...
    way to screw my cutting stack for summer
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Skylox View Post
    atleast you got most of your order, mine seem lost at the custom since the 01/03/2009
    and the asked but i have to do everything myself since international stuff its not there problem...
    way to screw my cutting stack for summer
    sorry to hear this. some things are beyond NutraPlanet's control. all the various international laws and customs is one of those. that's why we post these policies for international orders.
    hopefully your package will eventually be shipped back to NP for refund to your account, or better yet...customs will finally let it through.

Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
    If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will not issue you a refund. If we do receive the package back after being seized and the products are in perfect condition, we will credit you the product cost, but you are still responsible for the shipping charges.

6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Problem resolved; you've got mail. And not just email, but a package en route
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    sorry to hear this. some things are beyond NutraPlanet's control. all the various international laws and customs is one of those. that's why we post these policies for international orders.
    hopefully your package will eventually be shipped back to NP for refund to your account, or better yet...customs will finally let it through.
    well you see there no update since the 1 march nothing say on tracker its been confiscated or anything else only that its arrived at custom
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.11%

I've had stuff kept in Oz customs for up to 4 weeks before..... any longer than that, and I'd start expecting a letter saying that they've seized your order.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.61%

Just a quick UPDATE !!!
    Rene has finally got back to me after stating it was a busy few weeks and will be sending me a my missing item + plus a few goodies !!!! So excited cant wait !!!

THANKS NUTRAPLANET
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

glad you got it sorted out! Everytime i see a thread like this appear the OP always walks away thanking NP

and Skylox you should get in touch with customs as its not NP's fault that it got stopped for checks. I've had stuff stopped and VAT slapped on the package which does hold it up for a couple days.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    glad you got it sorted out! Everytime i see a thread like this appear the OP always walks away thanking NP

and Skylox you should get in touch with customs as its not NP's fault that it got stopped for checks. I've had stuff stopped and VAT slapped on the package which does hold it up for a couple days.
    i did contact custom they ask for some numbers other than tracking, hold for couple days... its almost 2 month now ...

Similar Forum Threads

1. order customer service help please
    By tbarrows in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 07:13 PM
  2. NP Customer Service Rocks - New Customer
    By SnapmoneyR2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 06:32 PM