WTB jacked...

  1. WTB jacked...


    jacked has been out of stock for a least a week now, was just wondering when the next shipment is suppose to come in... I know you said it might be in monday and that has come and gone. Just wondering if you plan on having some for the ATW sale coming up in the next few days so I can order them together!!


  2. Bump to that... got some in my cart and waiting for it to return...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Checking

  4. He's been checking a looong time...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
    He's been checking a looong time...
    And he still is Actually Mullet replied in <1 minute to my PM so it's not the AMers that are snoozing

  6. Should be available very soon. I do not have an exact date.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  7. will there ever be another sale for jacked? i forget what the promotion was when it first came out... but any kind of discount would be greattttttttttt.. i'd buy 3+

  8. Quote Originally Posted by externational View Post
    will there ever be another sale for jacked? i forget what the promotion was when it first came out... but any kind of discount would be greattttttttttt.. i'd buy 3+
    i have not heard of any upcoming sale on jacked....although it would be nice!
    seems that they are struggling to keep up with demand at current prices.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by externational View Post
    will there ever be another sale for jacked? i forget what the promotion was when it first came out... but any kind of discount would be greattttttttttt.. i'd buy 3+
    same here!!
  10. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    We just ordered 100k units and first run comes this week. Demand has been insanse and mind blowing..

    Great product. Great price point. Overwhelming demand!

    We are on it and I am shipping some to NP by friday

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We just ordered 100k units and first run comes this week. Demand has been insanse and mind blowing..

    Great product. Great price point. Overwhelming demand!

    We are on it and I am shipping some to NP by friday
    good deal.
    we might have had riots if it was out of stock too long.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    good deal.
    we might have had riots if it was out of stock too long.
    You certainly have a point!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My jacked Log
    By Broodstar in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 12:44 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:03 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Log in
Log in