RPN's Eviscerate

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. RPN's Eviscerate

In VERY LIMITED SUPPLY, NutraPlanet's proudly present's Dsade's latest invention Eviscerate (4 oz)

Eviscerate (4 oz) By: RPN

RPN Presents: Eviscerate (Topical Fatloss Catalyst)

Eviscerate represents a leap forward in targeted fatloss products. Eviscerate's potent formula has been proven in the real world to dramatically reduce unwanted and unsightly fat deposits, including dreaded arm/leg/abdominal fat and cellulite. Eviscerate: Reveal the Lean Underneath.

MFD in USA by Recomp Performance Nutrition, Hilliard, OH 43026

For further product info, please read RPN Presents: Eviscerate

Ingredients: TOPICAL USE ONLY

Propietary Blend:

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

2. Man you're fast! Like Ricky Bobby fast! Wow, I just put the product up a couple minutes ago, lol.

Come and get it, stock is VERY limited for this first run!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

3. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Man you're fast! Like Ricky Bobby fast! Wow, I just put the product up a couple minutes ago, lol.

Come and get it, stock is VERY limited for this first run!
    Yea, I think 2 people said they ordered it already! One picked up the Glycobol , that means they're going to be waiting a while lol.
    •   

4. Glycobol is due to arrive by this Friday. Once received, we will be working very hard on getting all presale orders out the door!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

5. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Glycobol is due to arrive by this Friday. Once received, we will be working very hard on getting all presale orders out the door!
    That's great news! I'll update our pre-sale thread with this juicy tidbit. Wait, has it always been the 10th? I think I've been caught in a time warp as well. Perhaps it still is last friday

6. so excited ffor this to get to my house!!!

7. Mmmmmm, a legit napalm competitor. Glycobol + Eviscerate sounds like a sexy pre summer lean out stack.

8. Any more of this?

9. ****, its sold out lol

But I got mine bitches
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

10. somehow i missed it....

11. damn i missed it too!! that was fast as hell man. any ideas when its going to be back in stock for actual sales NP reps?

12. If Dsade releases another beta batch, probably sooner rather than later. He's great at giving us ETAs, and I expect we will have a better idea by later this evening.

13. Hoping to hear what the ETA is. I have some trouble areas, as you can see in my Avitar.

14. The first beta batch took out all of my Aminophylline.

I'm expecting a resupply tomorrow or Thursday, which means I will go ahead with another beta batch before the final labels get here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The first beta batch took out all of my Aminophylline.

I'm expecting a resupply tomorrow or Thursday, which means I will go ahead with another beta batch before the final labels get here.

Dsade the crowd pleaser

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The first beta batch took out all of my Aminophylline.

very nice

17. Dsade, a man of the people.

18. I have to ask:

Steveoph, how do you get into EVERY thread so quickly?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

Dsade the crowd pleaser
    He always is.

When is Dsade in concert in Fl? I heard he puts on a good show

20. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I have to ask:

Did you get your bottle???

21. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I have to ask:

Auto-reply

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Did you get your bottle???
    Will be picking up the package from UPS this evening after work! Looking forward to feeling the burn soon.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Will be picking up the package from UPS this evening after work! Looking forward to feeling the burn soon.
    Yours is some of the most critical feedback, my friend.

I will be sitting here, holding my breath, until your return.

/actually taking Christine out for our Anniversary. Mr. and Mrs. Sade made it 2 years so far.

24. Congrats Matt! That's great news.

How about I "pre-give" you my feedback as an anniversary present?

This stuff rocks! Best fat-burning ever!*

*These statements have not been approved or verified by ...well frankly, anyone.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    actually taking Christine out for our Anniversary. Mr. and Mrs. Sade made it 2 years so far.
    Congratulations and happy anniversary to you and the Mrs!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

/actually taking Christine out for our Anniversary. Mr. and Mrs. Sade made it 2 years so far.
    congrats my friend.

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Absolutely not man, get back in the lab and CREATE! And here I was thinking you were a hard, dedicated worker....

28. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Absolutely not man, get back in the lab and CREATE! And here I was thinking you were a hard, dedicated worker....
    LMAO!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Mr. and Mrs. Sade!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Happy anniversary Matt and Christine

30. 2 yrs. Nice milestone. Happy anniversary.

31. I'll be buying this as soon as it hits NP. I was going to get 2 napalms but I believe I'll get 2 Evicerates this time, looks like they share some of the same ingredients

32. Quote Originally Posted by Meerspace View Post
    I'll be buying this as soon as it hits NP. I was going to get 2 napalms but I believe I'll get 2 Evicerates this time, looks like they share some of the same ingredients
    And you win by getting Eviscerate's cheap beta price

33. More?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

34. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    More?
    Shipping out in an hour....as soon as they receive tracking info, I'm sure they'll reopen sales.

35. Today? I don't want to miss it again.

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.2.1 Safari/525.27.1
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

36. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Shipping out in an hour....as soon as they receive tracking info, I'm sure they'll reopen sales.
    Should we be expecting PHEAR or alpha-yhcl with this?

37. Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    Should we be expecting PHEAR or alpha-yhcl with this?
    lol..not yet

38. I'll be checking Nutra periodically through the day.. Don't want to miss this one!

39. Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    I'll be checking Nutra periodically through the day.. Don't want to miss this one!
    If we didn't put it up on Friday, I don't think we're going to ninja-restock it on the weekend. I guess it never hurts to check, but it would be rather unprecedented.

40. Would it ship today anyway? Thanks for the info.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:37 PM