Banaba Powder (20% Corosolic Acid)!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Mars1107
    Mars1107's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You have to give loyalty to a supplier and not jump suppliers because it is a few dollars cheaper.

    Good people in china but a lot of middlemen and con men.
    Your father did business with china, he respected china, but your father never trusted china.

    an adapted quote from what movie?guess


  2. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Yea exactly why it was included, bingo. PSLIN corosolic is between 10-12 percent.
    MMMmmmmmm redwood colored bowels.

    Actually i meant do you have something that shows a higher TA content in PSLIN than any other banaba product?
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       

  3. Mars1107
    Mars1107's Avatar

    well i ordered some np banaba, i was tempted to just get another bulk p-slin, at the 20 really cheap price, i paid 30 bucks for my last two bottle. But i wanted to see the difference, will let u guy no how it goes, i actually still have half a bulk p-slin left thought, so i could probally do some interesting testing.

  4. how has feed back on this product?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    how has feed back on this product?
    From the customers I've talked to, the feedback has been good. Most people followed the outlined dosages and found the extract quite potent. Hopefully they can chime in on this thread.
    •   
       


  6. I think its the same, I tryed both. But I did not get the super pumps but that don't mean it don't work at force feedin muscles carbs.

    I use it with yellow gold (25-35g banaba+150g yello gold mix=homemade AP 00 cap before a meal), a must for cutting

  7. Just giving the Banaba a bump. It was highly requested, and has been slipping a bit in sales and I don't want people to forget about it and have it discontinued

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Just giving the Banaba a bump. It was highly requested, and has been slipping a bit in sales and I don't want people to forget about it and have it discontinued
    just for that now im buying some on my next order. i would hate to see it discontinued when its such a good product

  9. So good but not to much talk about it....

    So its basically bulk AP?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    So good but not to much talk about it....

    So its basically bulk AP?
    Yellow Gold is similar to the P-Insulin component of Anabolic Pump, which also contains some additional tannins . Bulk Banaba Powder is stronger and is great before larg carb meals, esp. Pre-WO.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yellow Gold is similar to the P-Insulin component of Anabolic Pump, which also contains some additional tannins . Bulk Banaba Powder is stronger and is great before larg carb meals, esp. Pre-WO.
    Additional tannins in yellowgold, can you explain the purpose?

    Banaba is more related to (whats the other supp like ap, p-slin?) whatever the other one is?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Additional tannins in yellowgold, can you explain the purpose?

    Banaba is more related to (whats the other supp like ap, p-slin?) whatever the other one is?
    I think he meant AP contains the additional tannins..

  13. Yea I was thinking the same thing after I posted that and looked at AP ingredients.

    So...the only time I'm really blasting carbs is on a re-feed day. I'm going to stop taking AP on my norm diet days with lower carbs because some insulin sensitivity is needed and I feel the AP may be stalling my progress a bit (low 6% bf right now).

    I don't want to get into the Banaba since the price for the amount is not needed, but am interested a bit in the yellow gold as its cheaper since sold in smaller jugs. For the reason that if I chose to use it on my lower carb days I could (even though I could just dose the Banaba really low), but also combine it with the AP on my re-feed days for the higher carb meals that Banaba is known better for.

    Thoughts on combining AP and YellowGold? Also AP possibly stalling progress at some point when bf% and carb levels get low enough? Been taking it for some time so maybe a little break is needed either way.

  14. From reading the studies, corosolic acid is acting as an inhibitor of carbohydrases (alpha-amylase, sucrase, etc.). The up-regulation of GLUT4 is likely a secondary effect of this, as studies on acarbose show a similar effect.

    Any notice of diarrhea from this product?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
    From reading the studies, corosolic acid is acting as an inhibitor of carbohydrases (alpha-amylase, sucrase, etc.). The up-regulation of GLUT4 is likely a secondary effect of this, as studies on acarbose show a similar effect.

    Any notice of diarrhea from this product?
    No bathrooms issues at all for me and have been using AP for about 2months now. Can't comment on Banaba or YellowGold yet.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
    From reading the studies, corosolic acid is acting as an inhibitor of carbohydrases (alpha-amylase, sucrase, etc.). The up-regulation of GLUT4 is likely a secondary effect of this, as studies on acarbose show a similar effect.

    Any notice of diarrhea from this product?
    Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    No bathrooms issues at all for me and have been using AP for about 2months now. Can't comment on Banaba or YellowGold yet.
    It is very infrequent, but there have been anecdotes of some people having changes in bowel movements upon starting AP or YG, which subsided after a few days.

  17. So...the only time I'm really blasting carbs is on a re-feed day. I'm going to stop taking AP on my norm diet days with lower carbs because some insulin sensitivity is needed and I feel the AP may be stalling my progress a bit (low 6% bf right now).

    I don't want to get into the Banaba since the price for the amount is not needed, but am interested a bit in the yellow gold as its cheaper since sold in smaller jugs. For the reason that if I chose to use it on my lower carb days I could (even though I could just dose the Banaba really low), but also combine it with the AP on my re-feed days for the higher carb meals that Banaba is known better for.

    Thoughts on combining AP and YellowGold? Also AP possibly stalling progress at some point when bf% and carb levels get low enough? Been taking it for some time so maybe a little break is needed either way.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yellow Gold is similar to the P-Insulin component of Anabolic Pump, which also contains some additional tannins . Bulk Banaba Powder is stronger and is great before larg carb meals, esp. Pre-WO.
    I rarely eat carbs pre-workouts, but are you advocating it to be used in this manner because of the increased pump, blood flow, nutrient assimilation, creatine utilization and uptake - or because after the approximitely 1hr workout the compounds will all be at peak levels and the post-workout carbohydrates will all be shuttled into the muscle cells?

    Also, what would be the best option for use in conjunction with a re-feed day (high carb day to me) or a cheat meal in order to ensure the aversion of lipo accumulation and increase the amount of glycogen stored in lean tissues with the remainder disposed off? Thank you!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I rarely eat carbs pre-workouts, but are you advocating it to be used in this manner because of the increased pump, blood flow, nutrient assimilation, creatine utilization and uptake - or because after the approximitely 1hr workout the compounds will all be at peak levels and the post-workout carbohydrates will all be shuttled into the muscle cells?

    Also, what would be the best option for use in conjunction with a re-feed day (high carb day to me) or a cheat meal in order to ensure the aversion of lipo accumulation and increase the amount of glycogen stored in lean tissues with the remainder disposed off? Thank you!
    I usually suggest taking Banaba with a large meal PreWO. Taken 30 mins pre-meal is quite sufficient. YG is more with normal sized meals throughout the day. If you want it PWO, you can just take it 15-30 mins before the PWO meal although your muscles are already primed from working out.

  20. Can one combine AP and x dosage of YellowGold to accommodate the larger carb meal?

    If so what would the dosing look like?

    Also what even is the dosing protocol or YG?

  21. bump

    YellowGold to carb serving ratio?

    Combination of AP and YG to get the little bit extras in AP alongside the YG dosing per amount of carbs?

    How to measure yellowgold? I dont get why I can't get any answers here lol

    UGGGHHH

  22. Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
    From reading the studies, corosolic acid is acting as an inhibitor of carbohydrases (alpha-amylase, sucrase, etc.). The up-regulation of GLUT4 is likely a secondary effect of this, as studies on acarbose show a similar effect.

    Any notice of diarrhea from this product?
    it works via the PI3K pathway which enhances glut4 translocation,

    the effects it has on adipogenesy has to do with the PPARs.

    you cant compare those studies on corosolic acid to the ones on acarbose. the Yellow Gold you can compare to acarbose thoguh.

  23. I am very interested in Corosolic Acid, especially at this high yield extract - I also remember increased creatine uptake and utilization being attributed to it early on when it first began to see market introduction and inclusion in products.

    When it comes to accomplishing the end result of more glycogen directed into muscle cells, and less being stored and converted to fat - what is the most effect product, OR, is it a synergistic mixture of a few compounds? In the realm of na-r-ala, corosolic acid, berberine, and bulk powders such as yellow gold or bulk P-slin powder (if/when it gets back in stock) what would be the best (by means of science validated and published peer reviewed literature/studies) method of accomplishing the aforementioned?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    it works via the PI3K pathway which enhances glut4 translocation,

    the effects it has on adipogenesy has to do with the PPARs.

    you cant compare those studies on corosolic acid to the ones on acarbose. the Yellow Gold you can compare to acarbose thoguh.
    Corosolic acid has been shown to be an inhibitor of alpha-glucosidase and caused the reduction in the hydrolysis of sucrose in the intestine, which is the same mechanism of acarbose. It may have other properties, and likely the other components of the extract influence the pharmacology, but the fact remains that ONE mechanism of glucose regulation may be carbohydrase inhibition.

    A quick search shows that Anabolic Pump has been called "Anabolic Dump" by some who have experienced diarrhea from what may likely have been from the aforementioned property.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
    Corosolic acid has been shown to be an inhibitor of alpha-glucosidase and caused the reduction in the hydrolysis of sucrose in the intestine, which is the same mechanism of acarbose. It may have other properties, and likely the other components of the extract influence the pharmacology, but the fact remains that ONE mechanism of glucose regulation may be carbohydrase inhibition.

    A quick search shows that Anabolic Pump has been called "Anabolic Dump" by some who have experienced diarrhea from what may likely have been from the aforementioned property.

    no that aforementioned property is from the berberine acting that way however berberin after getting used to it will actually prevent diareah. More like acarbose then corosolic acid, as well as working via ppara/y agonist antaginistic properties.

    Corosolic acid doesnt inhibit it to that degree there for you cannot compare the 2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Banaba and Corosolic Acid: Which % is most effective?
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 02:41 PM
  2. Banaba Extract/Corosolic Acid help with dosage
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 11:41 PM
  3. Banaba & corosolic acid info
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 10:23 PM
  4. PSLIN - Anyone know the percentage of Corosolic Acid
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 02:23 PM
  5. Powdered Essential Fatty acids?
    By Phosphate bond in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Log in
Log in