10lb ATW protein?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I go through 5lb jugs too quickly. Any chance we'll be able to pick up larger quantities (at lower prices :D) through NP? I know I can't be the only one who'd definitely throw down on some 10# bags...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am.... i never buy just one 5lbs protein tub.... usually i buy 2 or more!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
10 lbs wpi + 5lbs casein too , that would be awesome .

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take one of those and also a Cup Cake Batter WPI. :D
Have you tried the PB Cup Shaddow? I'm addicted to it lol, I like it better than the UP 2.0. Been taking the powder straight, picking up another 5lber today actually! They got the flavouring perfect, right down to the mini chocolate chips :)

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the PB Cup Shaddow? I'm addicted to it lol, I like it better than the UP 2.0. Been taking the powder straight, picking up another 5lber today actually! They got the flavouring perfect, right down to the mini chocolate chips :)
Mini chocolate chips? Really? Mine doesn't have that. I was all excited for PB Cup but the "Chocolate Peanut Butter" I received tastes nothing like I anticipated. Maybe I have a bad batch.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Mini chocolate chips? Really? Mine doesn't have that. I was all excited for PB Cup but the "Chocolate Peanut Butter" I received tastes nothing like I anticipated. Maybe I have a bad batch.
Same here man. I'm not that impressed. I definitely do not have chocolate chips in mine, either. And it also doesn't hold a candle to Choc PB UP2.0. That stuff is unbelievably good!!!

On topic - I'd be down for 10lb bags.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah mine definitely doesn't have those in it. The powder is also quite a bit darker.
Hmm. ATW used to produce a Chocolate Peanutbutter; I went through 2lbs of that back in October and was not that impressed. I read Marcus saying that PB Cup and that are the same, but the NP CSRs stated otherwise. This protein is nothing like the Choc PB I had a while back; I know there is batch to batch variability with ATW, since some of my Cinnabun are much sweeter/stronger than others, but it sounds like you have the Choc PB instead of the new version (Which is labelled Choc PB lol)

I'm lot 9045, Exp 2/11. How about you guys?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Mine is also lot 9045, Exp 2/11. Unfortunately, mine tastes like dirt.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go sift through mine and search for these chocolate chips. Maybe they all settled to the bottom? I'll let you all know in about 5 minutes...

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. ATW used to produce a Chocolate Peanutbutter; I went through 2lbs of that back in October and was not that impressed. I read Marcus saying that PB Cup and that are the same, but the NP CSRs stated otherwise. This protein is nothing like the Choc PB I had a while back; I know there is batch to batch variability with ATW, since some of my Cinnabun are much sweeter/stronger than others, but it sounds like you have the Choc PB instead of the new version (Which is labelled Choc PB lol)

I'm lot 9045, Exp 2/11. How about you guys?
Yeah that sounds like that's probably the case. I'm all about the Cinn Bun here on out...no more experimenting for me lol.

I'll check on the lot # when I get home.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
After shaking, scooping, sifting, etc... not a single choc chip to be found. Maybe that is why mine tastes so bad?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After shaking, scooping, sifting, etc... not a single choc chip to be found. Maybe that is why mine tastes so bad?
Hmmm, there isnt a ton of chocolate chips, but you should have run into some if my batch is any indication. Perhaps the brown globs were unintentional in mine lol, although we're in the same batch. Almost everybody I've talked to loves the PB Cup, so I'm not sure why yours isn't too stellar. Do you find the PB taste too weak/non existant, or what exactly makes it not that great.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
The flavor overall is very weak. The smell isn't great. It mixes just fine. I just deal with it cause protein is protein, ya know? But I wouldn't order it again.

Like I said, I absolutely LOVE Choc PB UP 2.0. It's been my favorite flavor of any protein I've ever had. So I obviously like the idea of a Choc PB protein. This just... well... fell really short.

nateedogg27

Awards
10LBS would be awesome heck 25lbs would work too!

All the Whey is good stuff!

traxiz

Awards
I would definitely be interested in lower priced 10 lb bags or 5 lb refills.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATW protein is already pretty cheap though, there would be a huge price drop even with refill bags, maybe $2-3 for a 5lber, not sure yet. I'll keep you guys up to do when we know more :thumbsup:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Just do refill bags at least. Tubs are useless, I have too many already.

skinnymachine

Awards
I would love a 10lber, It would be so much easier.

jix77

Awards
My Choc PB is also lot 9045, exp 2/11, and after sifting through it I was able to find just a few of the choc chips. I only saw maybe 3 or 4 and I think they were a little smaller than what you have pictured. I haven't tried it yet though. I bought a bunch when they were on sale and haven't gotten around to it yet.

Edit: Also, I give the 10lb bags a thumbs up too.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
No, I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my 'To do' list. :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so the cinnabun tastes better than the choc pb?
Hmm, they're both quite good; I would prefer the cinnabun with my oats, but the Peanutbutter Cup is just perfect for anything else. I have been plowing through my 5lber it and it is probably the best protein I've tasted; on par if not better than UP 2.0 in my books. I'll probably pick up 10lbs of PB Cup and 5lb Cinnabun on my next order, as reference.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
so the cinnabun tastes better than the choc pb?
IMO, Cinn Bun is the best tasting protein mixed with water that I have every tried, and I've tried everything.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i would be very interested in `10 lbs of cinn bun. I go through that stuff like a stoned fat kid with candy.

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
Thumbs up on the 10lb bag. I'd buy a 20lb bag if it were doable.
The 10lb + 5lb casein idea would sell like hot cakes!

ilovefish

Awards
Wow nice ive been plowing thru my 5 lber's hope this happens soon im running low.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely be interested as well. I fly through 5 lb jugs in 3 weeks.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
please 10lb isolate! never bought it yet cause i can get ON for a good price where i live but i would def buy isolate 10lb for a good price. am going to need soon!

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
me too!! any updates? im low on protein!!!!!! :(